[Serious] Would you help the manlet?

You

You

Self-Banned

I have a little bit of respect for that manlet. He did what 99% of this forum couldn't do.

Curious0

Curious0

Zephir
true tbh, I would have roped if i was him.
I would have too, but not before getting revenge on my bullies. He was probably bullied his whole life.
Probably also has a small dick and can't even fap his stress away without being reminded of his inferiority... just like me

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
I would have too, but not before getting revenge on my bullies. He was probably bullied his whole life.
Probably also has a small dick and can't even fap his stress away without being reminded of his inferiority... just like me
question is, why is he going on blackpill rants infront of prime women and zoomers? It is just autistic. I wouldn't leave the house if I were him, let alone act out in a way that gets attention to me

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
he needs to go er

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel.
Good morning. I absolutely fucking despise the majority of the female gender with all my heart.

rockndogs

rockndogs

mogs me
That's why i try to be as invisible as i can

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

comfy for the winter
I would have sided with the manlet and gotten the blue t-shirt wearing cunt In a chokehold when he was on the floor.

I would have also spat in the face of the recording bitch and smashed the phone on the floor

Then I would have grabbed the bagels on the counter and walked out

DarknLost

DarknLost

17 year old 24/7 rotting 2 PSL cursed aspiegoblin
ATLEAST THE BLACKPILL IS RISING UP
THAT CUNT WHO ATTACKED HIM SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE ALONG WITH ALL THE FOIDS WATCHING AND NOT GIVING A SHIT

SeiGun

SeiGun

Mogger
he is at fault shouting at everyone, but he dont deserve getting tackle like that

DarknLost

DarknLost

I would have sided with the manlet and gotten the blue t-shirt wearing cunt In a chokehold when he was on the floor.

I would have also spat in the face of the recording bitch and smashed the phone on the floor

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Looks like 5'6 tbh not 5'10. I would have stopped the fight

DarknLost

DarknLost

Would have just burned the whole place down

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
whats his

high t

dicklet4incher

dicklet4incher

Pacifist Weeb
after i watched that video i came to a conclusion that people NEED TO DIE this is sick i felt that manlet like it was me in the situation and instead of height my problem was my dick and women in dating sites made fun of me
i cant imagine being in his place rn humuliated by everyone a national laughing stock
he unironically needs to to something about it or else the fight is lost

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
after i watched that video i came to a conclusion that people NEED TO DIE this is sick i felt that manlet like it was me in the situation and instead of height my problem was my dick and women in dating sites made fun of me
i cant imagine being in his place rn humuliated by everyone a national laughing stock
he unironically needs to to something about it or else the fight is lost
You sent women on dating apps dic pics?

Einon

Einon

Your friendly neighborhood incel
I'm bigger than the guy who attacked him.Would have instantly tackled the cuck.
I feel for manletcels,their existance even though I'm ugly,at least people assume I can fight,because of my size.
no, i am being hypothetical i just felt his pain being made fun because of something genetic is brutal
people need to pay for our suffering.
Holy fuck,you finally posted o.0

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
how short is he?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)