[Serious] Would you help the manlet?

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Quantum
I just mention how many women are getting beat by their boyfriends when people pull the ‘personality’ card.
I made an account to reply to these people and it got locked after one reply. I didn't even insult anyone I just pointed out that the manlet's life is a living hell.

I understand why there are so many morons on twitter now, you have to be a mush brain to avoid the banhammer. I don't think these fucking idiots are representative of the general population at all, which is a relief.

AustrianWolf

AustrianWolf

Elementalist
Would feed them their own children ded srs

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

HEAD OF DOCTORS EQUALS BRo
I genuinely hope all females and white knights on this planet die slowly of bone cancer and i will come up to them and start laughing and spitting on their faces as they writhe in agony. So tired of being treated like a leper over something i was born with

Instructor
The comments saying “but if he was much black they would have called the police teehehehehhdhe” made me lose IQ points and I’m not even talking about the so-called "””””””empathic”””””””” lgbtqwerty talking absolute shit to him.

hebbewem

hebbewem

Balding crew. President
He should go ER

M

metamorph

Banned
The staff behind the counter were mocking him ?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel.
Society is truly doomed and I’m so full of rage because of it.

Aids!

Aids!

Very very relaxed gudru
This makes me so angry. That fucking white knight probably felt so big and bad. You can't possibly understand how fucking angry that retard tackling him makes me. Yes I would tell the Faggot how much of a cuck he is for even stopping the smaller man's argument.

Mansnob

Mansnob

Erudite
This makes me feel good about being at least 5'10, couldn't imagine the humiliation of being shorter than most women.

SeiGun

SeiGun

Mogger
i check out this guy on youtube, he actually made some other rant videos about people make fun of his height before

tincelw

tincelw

Face is king

this man is a fucking savage

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)