Would you help the manlet?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior

I'd love to torture the guy who tackled the manlet. Stupid fag. He's probably a 5'10 manlet who feels superior for ONCE in his life and immediately abuses it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansnob, Aids!, The Dude Abides and 7 others
really really feel bad for him man
fuck :(

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Einon, Time Travel and 2 others
I mean he is a cuck. I would tackle him just because I want to do it to someone. so yeah id help the small dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Would bash his head in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
anyone notice he is tippy toeing all the time?
jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, DidntRead, Zeta ascended and 2 others
The pos at the end... :rage:

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
hear how she laughed . fucking hell its legit to women if you are under 6 feet they view you like shit. hope i get taller boys because If i don't

:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
fuck, being short is really a failo,
i bet he will less likely to get tackle if he is tall...
i really need to change my job to a shorter environment if i want to get a promotion

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, The Dude Abides, jefferson and 1 other person
This is fkn sad the guy has all of the death sentences. Short-bald-ethnic with a ugly face holy shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, DidntRead, The Dude Abides and 5 others
Soyboy27

This is fkn sad the guy has all of the death sentences. Short-bald-ethnic with a ugly face holy shit
In 2019 whites are considered ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and superighteous
Manlet get what deserve

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, CoconutMan, heroinfather and 4 others
Never even began for manlettes. He had at least 30 years to be angry about being a manlet, seems they never learn

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Jesus Christ idk how this man hasn’t gone er yet. Literally dealing with shit your whole life and then you get mocked by thousands online. I swear this man might go paddock considering he seems aggressive enough to go through with it. Hope he does

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids!, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Omg the fucking toilet tweeting this calling this dude mysoginistic? Short men get discrimination every day, bitch have some insight, your not the victim here stop trying to make this about women getting treated poorly, this poor soul has been discriminized and laughed at by women his whole life, and in life in general probably.

also bitch:

Yeah i bet he fucking did, hypocrite foid fuck. Srs she geniunely try to make women and herself the victim here. It pisses me off,

"of course there is no reasons for him to have a mental breakdown like this, because women can't do anything bad, men are always the victim, and him being angry at women is probably because of his own delusions, not because he gets treated by shit by women all the time. No that can't happend because women can't be wrong, women are always the victim in every situation, what a mysoginistic pig"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mansnob, Aids!, BonesAndHarmony and 5 others
anyone knows who this guy is?

would love to message him and tell him that hes right in the situation

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, BonesAndHarmony, middayshowers and 1 other person
Jesus Christ idk how this man hasn’t gone er yet. Literally dealing with shit your whole life and then you get mocked by thousands online. I swear this man might go paddock considering he seems aggressive enough to go through with it. Hope he does
I just hope he gets revenge on this guy and the girl who filmed him and posted this SJW bullshit on twitter

It's a clown world we live in

Poor guy was doomed from the start, maybe if he had been born a couple hundred years later he could have made it. Now he'll just be a meme femoids will laugh at. This honestly makes other manlets look bad just by association. It's over boyos, normies won't see the sad reality in this video. They'll just see an angry oompa loompa getting tackled by a fucking boomer and laugh.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, HereForReasons and Deleted member 39

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 39
Manlets and lanklets UNITE

ONLY TOGETHER CAN WE HOPE TO DEFEAT OUR TRUE ENEMY:

WOMEN

also it owns that boomers are getting blackpilled lol

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 470
Manlets and lanklets UNITE

ONLY TOGETHER CAN WE HOPE TO DEFEAT OUR TRUE ENEMY:

WOMEN
No.
Lanklets are our enemy just like Chads. Everyone is tbh.

No.
this is why women win, they have in group preference and we dont

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Women just want an excuse to shame ugly men, men they find unattractive and manlets.

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx and The Dude Abides
That is so so brutal and hard to watch. How short would he be?
But yes, that white knight cuck that tackled him deserves retribution most definitely.
Genuinely feel bad for that guy

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and middayshowers
Holy fuck its literally over for him and his body shape isn't helping him

@mido the slayer you were right long legs and arms are so high class and aryan

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Fuck the whore who recorded all this and fuck the white knights too. This is exactly why I hate most women and why I don’t believe it’s sexist to hate the majority of them because almost all women are virtue signalling fame whores.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids! and Arkantos
he deserved it for being a raging giga tard tbh, no sympathy for the stupid
No.
cringe

• +1
its reasonable to rope as a manlet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides, InZayn, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person

cringe
Pretty sure you'd be dead if you were him, he's at least strong enough to avoid the rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and The Dude Abides
giphy.gif

[ISPOILER]I have a little bit of respect for that manlet. He did what 99% of this forum couldn't do.[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Pretty sure you'd be dead if you were him, he's at least strong enough to avoid the rope
true tbh, I would have roped if i was him.

true tbh, I would have roped if i was him.
I would have too, but not before getting revenge on my bullies. He was probably bullied his whole life.
Probably also has a small dick and can't even fap his stress away without being reminded of his inferiority... just like me

I would have too, but not before getting revenge on my bullies. He was probably bullied his whole life.
Probably also has a small dick and can't even fap his stress away without being reminded of his inferiority... just like me
question is, why is he going on blackpill rants infront of prime women and zoomers? It is just autistic. I wouldn't leave the house if I were him, let alone act out in a way that gets attention to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
he needs to go er

Good morning. I absolutely fucking despise the majority of the female gender with all my heart.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
So happy to be 6'0. If I did the same shit he did those normal fags won't be laughing.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 439 and 1 other person
So happy to be 6'0. If I did the same shit he did those normal fags won't be laughing.
Now imagine being 7'0. The hoe recording would suck your dick and call you dominant and confident for saying the truth

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Zeta ascended
That's why i try to be as invisible as i can

cringe
Stfu. You wouldn’t know his misery and anguish after experiencing a life of torment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, DidntRead and The Dude Abides
I would have sided with the manlet and gotten the blue t-shirt wearing cunt In a chokehold when he was on the floor.

I would have also spat in the face of the recording bitch and smashed the phone on the floor

Then I would have grabbed the bagels on the counter and walked out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, metamorph, Eclipse and 4 others