Would you help the manlet?

anyone knows who this guy is?

would love to message him and tell him that hes right in the situation

Praise Saint Bagelcel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Aids!
ATLEAST THE BLACKPILL IS RISING UP
THAT CUNT WHO ATTACKED HIM SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE ALONG WITH ALL THE FOIDS WATCHING AND NOT GIVING A SHIT

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Aids! and metamorph
he is at fault shouting at everyone, but he dont deserve getting tackle like that

I would have sided with the manlet and gotten the blue t-shirt wearing cunt In a chokehold when he was on the floor.

I would have also spat in the face of the recording bitch and smashed the phone on the floor

Then I would have grabbed the bagels on the counter and walked out

Looks like 5'6 tbh not 5'10. I would have stopped the fight

Would have just burned the whole place down

• +1
Reactions: metamorph
Follow up video

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39, ElliotRodgerJr, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
yes i would help him, id crack the lankets skull with a coconut.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and FatJattMofo
whats his
I would have sided with the manlet and gotten the blue t-shirt wearing cunt In a chokehold when he was on the floor.

I would have also spat in the face of the recording bitch and smashed the phone on the floor

Then I would have grabbed the bagels on the counter and walked out
high t

:kys:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I just mention how many women are getting beat by their boyfriends when people pull the ‘personality’ card.
How many do you say?

after i watched that video i came to a conclusion that people NEED TO DIE this is sick i felt that manlet like it was me in the situation and instead of height my problem was my dick and women in dating sites made fun of me
i cant imagine being in his place rn humuliated by everyone a national laughing stock
he unironically needs to to something about it or else the fight is lost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
after i watched that video i came to a conclusion that people NEED TO DIE this is sick i felt that manlet like it was me in the situation and instead of height my problem was my dick and women in dating sites made fun of me
i cant imagine being in his place rn humuliated by everyone a national laughing stock
he unironically needs to to something about it or else the fight is lost
You sent women on dating apps dic pics?

How many do you say?
I mean that I just mention that many women get beat by their boyfriends. I don’t mention a particular number. Sorry if I didn’t sound clear.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
You sent women on dating apps dic pics?
no, i am being hypothetical i just felt his pain being made fun because of something genetic is brutal
people need to pay for our suffering.

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon and The Dude Abides
I'm bigger than the guy who attacked him.Would have instantly tackled the cuck.
I feel for manletcels,their existance even though I'm ugly,at least people assume I can fight,because of my size.
no, i am being hypothetical i just felt his pain being made fun because of something genetic is brutal
people need to pay for our suffering.
Holy fuck,you finally posted o.0

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Aids!
how short is he?

IMG 20190503 WA0000
would dedlift these cunts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685 and ChoSeungHui
I just mention how many women are getting beat by their boyfriends when people pull the ‘personality’ card.
I made an account to reply to these people and it got locked after one reply. I didn't even insult anyone I just pointed out that the manlet's life is a living hell.

I understand why there are so many morons on twitter now, you have to be a mush brain to avoid the banhammer. I don't think these fucking idiots are representative of the general population at all, which is a relief.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and BrettyBoy
he deserved it for being a raging giga tard tbh, no sympathy for the stupid

cringe
He probably doesn’t know of places where he can vent like we do.

Would feed them their own children ded srs

That fucking norwooding whiteknight was probably waiting to beat the shit out of him if m'lday told him so. Fuck i hate numales and normies.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk, Deleted member 39 and The Dude Abides
I genuinely hope all females and white knights on this planet die slowly of bone cancer and i will come up to them and start laughing and spitting on their faces as they writhe in agony. So tired of being treated like a leper over something i was born with

• +1
Reactions: metamorph
The comments saying “but if he was much black they would have called the police teehehehehhdhe” made me lose IQ points and I’m not even talking about the so-called "””””””empathic”””””””” lgbtqwerty talking absolute shit to him.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
He should go ER

The staff behind the counter were mocking him ?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
Society is truly doomed and I’m so full of rage because of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
This makes me so angry. That fucking white knight probably felt so big and bad. You can't possibly understand how fucking angry that retard tackling him makes me. Yes I would tell the Faggot how much of a cuck he is for even stopping the smaller man's argument.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 39
This makes me feel good about being at least 5'10, couldn't imagine the humiliation of being shorter than most women.

i check out this guy on youtube, he actually made some other rant videos about people make fun of his height before

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 439

this man is a fucking savage