Would you murder your wife if you find her cheating with you?

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Answer #1 Dear Husband, cool down first.

I know your blood is boiling, and wanting to hit your wife, with whatever you can find around, even if that kills your wife. But wait a second to think, before you end up sitting in the jail for the rest of your life, for a mistake that your wife did.

I know what you are feeling exactly, but wait a second to think, why your wife is cheating on you? There can be a number of reasons for a wife to cheat on a husband:

• May be the Wife is no more emotionally connected with her Husband.
  • May be the Wife is sexually very active but the Husband is not.
  • May be the Wife finds her husband to be very busy with works always.
  • May be the Wife isn’t getting that love and affection from her Husband, as she expects.
  • May be the Wife is being abused verbally/physically by the Husband, and has lost interest on him.
  • May be the Wife has a love affair prior to Marriage and wants to continue it even after marriage, because she cannot make up her mind with you, due to any forced marriage.
  • May be the Wife is just looking for pleasure all the time, irrespective of who gives that pleasure to her.
You need to understand that “Sex” is a bodily requirement, and it has nothing to do with Marriage. Of course our marriage system is tied to all sorts of sentiments and ethics, etc, and we expect the ideal Husband and Wife to understand the system and follow it.

If you have ever found your Wife cheating on you, take that few seconds to stop your brain from reacting quickly and ask yourself, why your wife is cheating on you. Is there any fault from your end, thats prompting her to do that? Answer yourself and then react. What your wife has done, is definitely a grave mistake, but punishing her alone is not a solution. What if you are the contributor to that mistake happened. Except for the last point I mentioned, you can always help your wife correct her mistake, to be back with you.

All the best…!

Answer #2

-No.

But my reaction will be different with respect to the person she is having an affair with.

1. If she has an affair with a North Indian or Arab man. I will probably divorce her on the spot. Through her luggage out of my house and say her to go as soon as she can. No compromise. No sympathy. No mercy.
  2. If she is having an affair with a white or an east Asian guy, I will tell her not to continue. And also ask her if there is something lacking in me. I will try to make her stop. But if it doesn't stop I will have to meet they guy and discuss. If things are not good then end the marriage.
  3. If she is having an affair with a young (18–25) years old boy ( not n. Indian or Arab), I will tell her to stop. I will tell her to reduce the time of relationship from maximum to minimum. And tell her to pay attention to our family rather than to the boy. However I will take it less seriously. If she has an affair with a college boy after the age of 50, I will not pay much attention. But I will stop living with her.
  4. If she is having an affair with an underaged boy ie below 18. I will tell her to make it platonic. If not then I will do noting untill the cops catch her.
  5. If she is having an affair with a man/boy who is terminally ill (ie in the last state of a life taking illness.) I will not react much. But I will tel her to let him take some rest before he rests forever. I will be very sad. Very very sad.
  6. If she is having an affair with a woman (which is least likely to happen). I will tell her to not to record the quality time (the moments) they spend together. I will tel her to keep the things platonic.
So thats all. I know its offensive. But I was feeling like speaking out my mind.

Answer #3
No.

definatly No. if your wife cheated on you..it doesn't mean you murderd her…her life his own..if she choose someone else over you, may be you were not perfect for her

On other hand, if she is gold digger and then why you waste you life to murdered her..live them and enjoy your life…forgivness is much better than this

Answer #4
Most likely. It depends on what the divorce settlement gives her. If she gets to cheat on me and still gets EVERYTHING, she goes in the ground. And I’ll make sure that her family and friends understand WHY she got laid down during the trial; I don’t want there to be any misconceptions about why I mirked her. I’ll accept my sentence and figure out if I want to do my time or punch out.

Cheating is the ultimate disrespect, right alongside alimony and divorce court robbery. And too many Western (American, in my case) woman think they can just cash in on it like it’s some kind of fail safe. There needs to be a consequence for trying to kill a man financially. Not only that, but what if she gave you AIDS or some other kind of horrid STD due to her infidelity? I look at cheating like you’re trying to kill me. If someone is trying to kill me, I try to kill em right back.

I encourage men AND women to have that mindset when it comes to infidelity..or any attempt on their lives.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 10413 and 6 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, everythingisacope, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
I would tie her up and make her watch me rape the guy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, turkproducer, TsarTsar444 and 23 others
If you have ever found your Wife cheating on you, take that few seconds to stop your brain from reacting quickly and ask yourself, why your wife is cheating on you. Is there any fault from your end, thats prompting her to do that?

Answer #3
may be you were not perfect for her
soyciety is really cucked. If a women cheats on her husband, everyone says its the mans fault

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
soyciety is really cucked. If a women cheats on her husband, its probably the mans fault
if a man cheats on his wife, it's automatically his fault.

and if the husband claims the wife was loose, barely an intimacy, not attracted anymore, etc. Society would torch the husband and claim he needs to work it out jfl.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Chadlitecel
i think a man would get into serious trouble getting caught cheating. He would could get his property snatched and his money stolen through alimony payments. Men can't win. But a woman can literally cheat on you with many men and still play the victim when confronted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Your fault for not being 6'4. Only the 99th percentile of men do not get mogged and therefore rarely cucked.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chadeep, getra and 3 others
Answer #1 Dear Husband, cool down first.

I know your blood is boiling, and wanting to hit your wife, with whatever you can find around, even if that kills your wife. But wait a second to think, before you end up sitting in the jail for the rest of your life, for a mistake that your wife did.

I know what you are feeling exactly, but wait a second to think, why your wife is cheating on you? There can be a number of reasons for a wife to cheat on a husband:

• May be the Wife is no more emotionally connected with her Husband.
  • May be the Wife is sexually very active but the Husband is not.
  • May be the Wife finds her husband to be very busy with works always.
  • May be the Wife isn’t getting that love and affection from her Husband, as she expects.
  • May be the Wife is being abused verbally/physically by the Husband, and has lost interest on him.
  • May be the Wife has a love affair prior to Marriage and wants to continue it even after marriage, because she cannot make up her mind with you, due to any forced marriage.
  • May be the Wife is just looking for pleasure all the time, irrespective of who gives that pleasure to her.
You need to understand that “Sex” is a bodily requirement, and it has nothing to do with Marriage. Of course our marriage system is tied to all sorts of sentiments and ethics, etc, and we expect the ideal Husband and Wife to understand the system and follow it.

If you have ever found your Wife cheating on you, take that few seconds to stop your brain from reacting quickly and ask yourself, why your wife is cheating on you. Is there any fault from your end, thats prompting her to do that? Answer yourself and then react. What your wife has done, is definitely a grave mistake, but punishing her alone is not a solution. What if you are the contributor to that mistake happened. Except for the last point I mentioned, you can always help your wife correct her mistake, to be back with you.

All the best…!

Answer #2

-No.

But my reaction will be different with respect to the person she is having an affair with.

1. If she has an affair with a North Indian or Arab man. I will probably divorce her on the spot. Through her luggage out of my house and say her to go as soon as she can. No compromise. No sympathy. No mercy.
  2. If she is having an affair with a white or an east Asian guy, I will tell her not to continue. And also ask her if there is something lacking in me. I will try to make her stop. But if it doesn't stop I will have to meet they guy and discuss. If things are not good then end the marriage.
  3. If she is having an affair with a young (18–25) years old boy ( not n. Indian or Arab), I will tell her to stop. I will tell her to reduce the time of relationship from maximum to minimum. And tell her to pay attention to our family rather than to the boy. However I will take it less seriously. If she has an affair with a college boy after the age of 50, I will not pay much attention. But I will stop living with her.
  4. If she is having an affair with an underaged boy ie below 18. I will tell her to make it platonic. If not then I will do noting untill the cops catch her.
  5. If she is having an affair with a man/boy who is terminally ill (ie in the last state of a life taking illness.) I will not react much. But I will tel her to let him take some rest before he rests forever. I will be very sad. Very very sad.
  6. If she is having an affair with a woman (which is least likely to happen). I will tell her to not to record the quality time (the moments) they spend together. I will tel her to keep the things platonic.
So thats all. I know its offensive. But I was feeling like speaking out my mind.

Answer #3
No.

definatly No. if your wife cheated on you..it doesn't mean you murderd her…her life his own..if she choose someone else over you, may be you were not perfect for her

On other hand, if she is gold digger and then why you waste you life to murdered her..live them and enjoy your life…forgivness is much better than this

Answer #4
Most likely. It depends on what the divorce settlement gives her. If she gets to cheat on me and still gets EVERYTHING, she goes in the ground. And I’ll make sure that her family and friends understand WHY she got laid down during the trial; I don’t want there to be any misconceptions about why I mirked her. I’ll accept my sentence and figure out if I want to do my time or punch out.

Cheating is the ultimate disrespect, right alongside alimony and divorce court robbery. And too many Western (American, in my case) woman think they can just cash in on it like it’s some kind of fail safe. There needs to be a consequence for trying to kill a man financially. Not only that, but what if she gave you AIDS or some other kind of horrid STD due to her infidelity? I look at cheating like you’re trying to kill me. If someone is trying to kill me, I try to kill em right back.

I encourage men AND women to have that mindset when it comes to infidelity..or any attempt on their lives.
Kill the wife and the guy
Then burn their bodies

Your fault for not being 6'4. Only the 99th percentile of men do not get mogged and therefore rarely cucked.
i despise women with every once of my being.

in minecraft

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
I would tie her up and make her watch me rape the guy.
jfl i was gonna say this, beat up the guy and force her to watch to assert dominance, and then rape her

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Kill the wife and the guy
Then burn their bodies
no no no, shoot the guy, hold the wife as a sex slave for a few weeks and force her to perform degenerate acts on you, which you probably never got before if she cheated on you. Then brutally eviscerate her in a ruthless torture execution.

in gta 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 11705 and Deleted member 10987
christ the first 3 answers are pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
christ the first 3 answers are pathetic
over for the currycels responding, they're probably being cheated on irl jfl.
The second guy has an inferiority complex lmaooo. he'd only divorce her if she cheated with a "north indian", "arab" guy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
what a cuck

jamal confirmed fbi dweller

over for the currycels responding, they're probably being cheated on irl jfl.
The second guy has an inferiority complex lmaooo. he'd only divorce her if she cheated with a "north indian", "arab" guy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
what a cuck
where'd u find these answers? did u copy it from reddit or something?

Dn read
Just end the relationship with her. Imagine ending your life just because a bitch cheated on you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Jamal2222 and Wallenberg
I would start masterbating in the corner

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Pubertymaxxer3
Imagine having a wife

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
YES

Even if it means I get sent to prison for a lifetime. While she's cheating, I'll blow her brains out, without giving her a chance to confess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 2729 and WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
I would instantly blow her brains out without giving her the chance to confess and gain forgiveness from me or God, XD.

I would get very enraged and I wouldn't know what I would do but I would punish her for the rest of her life in some way

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ugh. Because she's a fucking whore. Plain and simple. If you have a wife that cheated on you, she's a fucking whore. No excuse for that. But I would never give a woman that satisfaction of death. Nooo. She's gonna stay alive at all cost! On the contrary, if I was on the phone with the fucking whore and she's like, "I'm gonna kill myself." Oh, no you're not! I'll quickly call the police and have her committed into a nutward. I will do everything I possibly can to keep that whore alive. Why? Because she's a fucking miserable whore! Every day inside her is a living hell.