[Blackpill] Would you rather be intimidating masc hunk or prettyboy slayer?

Dark Badboy

Dark Badboy

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
Would you rather be intimidating masc hunk or prettyboy slayer?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
funny how you chose the “prettiest” intimidating masc guy jfl
He combines top tier aesthetics with top tier bones and high T. I chose him as a best case scenario

If you have average aesthetics, good bones and high T features, you’ll slay. Even JBs

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Zephir
Intimidating masc hunk. I feel like it bleeds over with more value into other aspects of your life, like respect from other men and the immediate perception that you're a leader. People will also want to fuck with you less.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

He combines top tier aesthetics with top tier bones and high T. I chose him as a best case scenario

If you have average aesthetics, good bones and high T features, you’ll slay. Even JBs
I choose Chico in that case

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Intimidating masc hunk. I feel like it bleeds over with more value into other aspects of your life, like respect from other men and the immediate perception that you're a leader. People will also want to fuck with you less.
This. A pretty boy won’t command any respect. Even Chico would get pushed around and he’s 6’3 (possibly 6’5 in boots)

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Zephir
I choose Chico in that case
Chico is firmly prettyboy though
This. A pretty boy won’t command any respect. Even Chico would get pushed around and he’s 6’3 (possibly 6’5 in boots)
Chico would get a certain level of respect from height alone but yeah a true masculine man dominates the room. Its insane. My pastor is one and he's a born leader with a dominating presence, dude is like 6'5 and looks like a viking. Would rather be that than a prettyboy but obviously I'd rather be a prettyboy than a regular dude.

buflek

buflek

idk when i have longer hair and teenager clothes on (sweatpants, stone island jacket, airmax etc) i seem to attract WAY more jbs. like i feel so superior to them when i have this shit on. (aka pretty boy stuff)

when i gymcel and have short hair i dont attract as many girls and the ones i attract are older it seems. jbs barely look then

Dark Badboy

Dark Badboy

idk when i have longer hair and teenager clothes on (sweatpants, stone island jacket, airmax etc) i seem to attract WAY more jbs. like i feel so superior to them when i have this shit on. (aka pretty boy stuff)

when i gymcel and have short hair i dont attract as many girls and the ones i attract are older it seems. jbs barely look then
Legit

when i wear my prettyboy rings/skateboi hoodie attire and long hair the jbs are all over me indeed

but now since running jacked hunk game i command way more respect but much less iois indeed

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Im trynna put you in the worst mood, ah.
Yes. Any success i had was pretty boy frauding lol.

Anyway I'd like a bit of both tbh. You can be pretty boy and at the same time be masc IF you have the body.

amazing

amazing

prettyboy
My opinion is obviously biased but -at least from 18-30- prettyboy is superior.

After 30 just go on TRT and chadmaxx, if you have prettyboy face + decent height I believe it's possible.

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

cry for me
I would rather look like gandy and ride the GL wave of being considering manly and GL at 40 like a James Bond nigga than be some prettyboy twink fag

beyourself

beyourself

ROAD TO THE MOGGEST
Masc hunk any day
Prettyboys can't cope when you hunkmog 'em

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

Weirdo
Intimidating masc hunk. Being a warrior or at least looking like one is a great thing.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
Mix of both leaning towards masculinity i.e Masthetic hunk

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
re4 leon or death

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
Masculine Chad all the way

V

Virgincel

Adept
Prettyboy with insane bones and collagen so I can age like a fine wine. Basically Brad Pitt

OwlGod

OwlGod

True Satanic Serial Killer
He looks anorexic

No appeal, invisible next to the run of the mill jock

View attachment 181615

Big browbridge, massive chin/mandible and zygos, hunter eyes with wide thick dark eyebrows

willow-barrett-elias-de-poot-coup-de-coeur.jpg

He would scare the edgy kid whore of attention that you posted.

Last edited:
Dark Badboy

Dark Badboy

Big browbridge, massive chin/mandible and zygos, hunter eyes with wide thick dark eyebrows

View attachment 181617

He would scare the kid that you edgy whore of attention posted.
Cringe

he has the psl pheno

theres no denying hes very good looking, but he lacks appeal

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)