Would you rather be intimidating masc hunk or prettyboy slayer?

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass

Prettyboy slayer
The ride would be short but intense

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Intimidating masc hunk. Likely has bones.

Pretty boy slayer is overrated. People like dolph lundgren have a wider appeal than Chico.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Chadelite, beyourself and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 2846

Pretty boy slayer is overrated. People like dolph lundgren have a wider appeal than Chico.
funny how you chose the “prettiest” intimidating masc guy jfl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
funny how you chose the “prettiest” intimidating masc guy jfl
He combines top tier aesthetics with top tier bones and high T. I chose him as a best case scenario

If you have average aesthetics, good bones and high T features, you’ll slay. Even JBs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Intimidating masc hunk. I feel like it bleeds over with more value into other aspects of your life, like respect from other men and the immediate perception that you're a leader. People will also want to fuck with you less.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 3701
He combines top tier aesthetics with top tier bones and high T. I chose him as a best case scenario

If you have average aesthetics, good bones and high T features, you’ll slay. Even JBs
I choose Chico in that case

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Intimidating masc hunk. I feel like it bleeds over with more value into other aspects of your life, like respect from other men and the immediate perception that you're a leader. People will also want to fuck with you less.
This. A pretty boy won’t command any respect. Even Chico would get pushed around and he’s 6’3 (possibly 6’5 in boots)

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I choose Chico in that case
Chico is firmly prettyboy though
This. A pretty boy won’t command any respect. Even Chico would get pushed around and he’s 6’3 (possibly 6’5 in boots)
Chico would get a certain level of respect from height alone but yeah a true masculine man dominates the room. Its insane. My pastor is one and he's a born leader with a dominating presence, dude is like 6'5 and looks like a viking. Would rather be that than a prettyboy but obviously I'd rather be a prettyboy than a regular dude.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, EckhartTollemaxx and Blackout.xl
Pretty boy in my adolescence, masculine chad later in life

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 245
idk when i have longer hair and teenager clothes on (sweatpants, stone island jacket, airmax etc) i seem to attract WAY more jbs. like i feel so superior to them when i have this shit on. (aka pretty boy stuff)

when i gymcel and have short hair i dont attract as many girls and the ones i attract are older it seems. jbs barely look then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
idk when i have longer hair and teenager clothes on (sweatpants, stone island jacket, airmax etc) i seem to attract WAY more jbs. like i feel so superior to them when i have this shit on. (aka pretty boy stuff)

when i gymcel and have short hair i dont attract as many girls and the ones i attract are older it seems. jbs barely look then
Legit

when i wear my prettyboy rings/skateboi hoodie attire and long hair the jbs are all over me indeed

but now since running jacked hunk game i command way more respect but much less iois indeed

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
I have dabbled in both pretty boy makes it easier to act goofy being hunk = different expectations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
Yes. Any success i had was pretty boy frauding lol.

Anyway I'd like a bit of both tbh. You can be pretty boy and at the same time be masc IF you have the body.

My opinion is obviously biased but -at least from 18-30- prettyboy is superior.

After 30 just go on TRT and chadmaxx, if you have prettyboy face + decent height I believe it's possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
rather be DOM dark triad crocodile man high pren T ideal maxilla hunter eyed slayer

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and beyourself
I would rather look like gandy and ride the GL wave of being considering manly and GL at 40 like a James Bond nigga than be some prettyboy twink fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and beyourself
Masc hunk any day
Prettyboys can't cope when you hunkmog 'em

• +1
prettyboy jbpussy slayer

• JFL
Masc hunks are becoming extinct breed due to feminization of males

Pretty boys are signs of the ending days of traditional masculinity

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Aesthetic, Deleted member 3526 and 2 others
Intimidating masc hunk. Being a warrior or at least looking like one is a great thing.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Mix of both leaning towards masculinity i.e Masthetic hunk

re4 leon or death

Masculine Chad all the way

Prettyboy with insane bones and collagen so I can age like a fine wine. Basically Brad Pitt

Cope to stronk

He looks anorexic

No appeal, invisible next to the run of the mill jock

View attachment 181615

Big browbridge, massive chin/mandible and zygos, hunter eyes with wide thick dark eyebrows

Willow barrett elias de poot coup de coeur

He would scare the edgy kid whore of attention that you posted.

Last edited:
Big browbridge, massive chin/mandible and zygos, hunter eyes with wide thick dark eyebrows

View attachment 181617

He would scare the kid that you edgy whore of attention posted.
Cringe

he has the psl pheno

theres no denying hes very good looking, but he lacks appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Cringe

he has the psl pheno

theres no denying hes very good looking, but he lacks appeal

He looks like a fucking serial killer, the teenager with cigarettes trying to get attention of girls looks like these old subhumans of new jersey

Is that even a srs question? If I had a choice, the former ofc.

He looks like a fucking serial killer, the teenager with cigarettes trying to get attention of girls looks like these old subhumans of new jersey
Hes the hyper nt loud mouthed big boned jock bullythat fucks Abi the cheerleader after practice while the guy you posted stays quitely in the corner

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 2227
Hes the hyper nt loud mouthed big boned jock bullythat fucks Abi the cheerleader after practice while the guy you posted stays quitely in the corner

Only you see him as this, the guy seems to have NCT, he don't scare shit, ultra submissive cuck.

Only you see him as this, the guy seems to have NCT, he don't scare shit, ultra submissive cuck.
Muh his philtrum is 0.01mm too long so now hes invisible to every single girls in existance

its all about the whole package

just cringe at you

• JFL
either would be fine.
Nothing is worse than being an italian subhuman with ntc

• JFL
Muh his philtrum is 0.01mm too long so now hes invisible to every single girls in existance

its all about the whole package

just cringe at you

This is intimidating

E80fa24a f9a6 42b7 8bce 8529e9b63f11

Original 2

preetyboy slayer of course

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
Thats not the guy you posted

ramirez looks insane on the other hand and has appeal due to exotic pheno

The guy that I posted have literally same pheno and bones, also better eyes.

Images

RR

inbetween, like a vampire

• +1
They are very different

ramirez looks like high class med (he is native american)

other guy looks awkwardly white with the skin tone of a basement dweller

They are not "very different" very different is Jordan Barrett compared to them, you are coping hard now.

I'd rather be masculine with prettyboy traits like Henry Caville