Would you rather became the God Emperor of Mankind who is psl 6 or the first psl 10 human

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard and karbo
1 obviously

• +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman
First psl10 human obviously JFL at being emperor when you can be best looking man in history of species

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Vidyacoper
the 10 psl human wouldnt look human tbh

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
there s no 10 psl

first psl 10 human

i am already god emperor

God emperor Ngl

10 PSl barista wearing a smelly t shirt

JFL at everyone who chooses the second option. Beyond a certain level of looks, the law of diminishing returns applies, like it does in so many other fields. Beyond 7 or so PSL, looking better is pretty much pointless. The 6 PSL emperor (who is already GL and will have a MASSIVE status and money halo) controls the 10 PSL dude.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5393
PSL6 emperor.
I would rule with an iron fist.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
First psl10 human obviously JFL at being emperor when you can be best looking man in history of species
Srs? As dictator of mankind you could do whatever you wanted. Just direct trillions of dollars on research to develop surgeries that could make you PSL 10 as well and fund research for prolonging of life, so you could enjoy your amazing life for as long as possible. There'd be nothing out of your reach, and you'd be forever remembered as the most powerful man to exist. You could make massive propaganda campaigns to ensure you'd be FOREVER remembered and admired.
You'd be insane, to choose to be some regular chad.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LordGodcat and stuckneworleans
Srs? As dictator of mankind you could do whatever you wanted. Just direct trillions of dollars on research to develop surgeries that could make you PSL 10 as well and fund research for prolonging of life, so you could enjoy your amazing life for as long as possible. There'd be nothing out of your reach, and you'd be forever remembered as the most powerful man to exist. You could make massive propaganda campaigns to ensure you'd be FOREVER remembered and admired.
You'd be insane, to choose to be some regular chad.
Money and power is cope. The only thing that matters is looks. I'd fuck 16 year old prime stacies, be multi millionaire male model, people would love me for my looks not for my money or power.