would you rather have a lot of sex or be truely loved

buflek

buflek

justin bieber or dead
im with my gf since 3 years now. since she took the pill (already off it since 1 year now), her hormons gone crazy and she basically has no testosteron/progesteron so her period and libido are off. she has some small waves where she gets horny but they wont last long so she basicaly never wants to fuck (at least for now). she truly loves me tho, tells me how much i mean her every single day many times, cuddles with me a lot, cries when she cant see me for a few weeks (and cried when she came back), wrote like 30 job applications for me in the last few weeks etc.

what would you do? its not like i dont attract her, she had 9 months absolutely no libido, then she had it back for a few weeks and now its gone again because her whole hormonsystem is fucked (she doesnt tell me this, i actually saw the results of the hormontests).

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
well my small dick is not functional so i have a forced hand now dont i?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Most of use here are only here because we were never loved.

If I was loved and cared for from a young age I doubt I'd be here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan and AdamLanza
honestly i want both. One girl for love ltr and slaying on the side with stacies

Most of use here are only here because we were never loved.

If I was loved and cared for from a young age I doubt I'd be here.
i always said the same shit but once u have love, u want sex and i think its the other way around too. i think its kinda ironic because a slut that wants sex all the time will probably cheat on you / not truly love you anyways
honestly i want both. One girl for love ltr and slaying on the side with stacies
u cant love a girl and fuck on the side tho xD that doesnt work trust me. i would have so much regret

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
im with my gf since 3 years now. since she took the pill (already off it since 1 year now), her hormons gone crazy and she basically has no testosteron/progesteron so her period and libido are off. she has some small waves where she gets horny but they wont last long so she basicaly never wants to fuck (at least for now). she truly loves me tho, tells me how much i mean her every single day many times, cuddles with me a lot, cries when she cant see me for a few weeks (and cried when she came back), wrote like 30 job applications for me in the last few weeks etc.

what would you do? its not like i dont attract her, she had 9 months absolutely no libido, then she had it back for a few weeks and now its gone again because her whole hormonsystem is fucked (she doesnt tell me this, i actually saw the results of the hormontests).
You have no idea how lucky you are to have a non-slut girlfriend (assuming she's not a slut with a double digit body count). Even Chads who want love have difficulty finding these girls. Slaying is a huge cope.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and AdamLanza
i always said the same shit but once u have love, u want sex and i think its the other way around too. i think its kinda ironic because a slut that wants sex all the time will probably cheat on you / not truly love you anyways

u cant love a girl and fuck on the side tho xD that doesnt work trust me. i would have so much regret
i don't want to love i want to be loved

I don’t trust any foid or believe in true love anymore. So yeah I’d love to bang as many hot girls as possible.

Loved, I have a low sex drive anyways

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, AdamLanza and Deleted member 1560
I would rather be truly loved.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
Loved tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza

@love=everything

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 470 and jefferson
Both with latina girls

Loved as long as the girl lives in the same town as me as constantly getting the girl to travel to me would be annoying but if the girl isn’t local then then just have a lot of sex.

wtf kind of reaction to the pill is that damn, my gf has been on it for about a year and a half and she hasn't had any libido changes at all since before she started

• +1
Reactions: buflek
What about too much masturbation?
It's never been high but recently it's been especially low. I half heartedly want sex maybe once every 3-4 days max. Probably cause I isolated myself the past 3 weeks

The best solution to her not wanting to fuck, is to fuck her feet. She can't refuse to that.

I have a low sex drive and I don't really care for company so I would just rather be gl and alone tbh
But given these 2 options just sex then

Birth control pill should be banned

Obv the second one to be happy in life. No doubt.

Being a gigachad who gets the love of a JB who never matures physically past tanner 3 stage due to some genetic condition is the ultimate life

The JB should also encourage her GigaChad to fuck sluts while she remains loyal