Would you rather look like Zayn Malik but you're always skinny af, or conor murphys prime

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Zayn Malik, but you're always skinny as fuck
4A2A41DE00000578 5496323 Sad times Singer Zayn cut a forlorn figure as he stepped out in  a 9
PAY EXCLUSIVE PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE RATES APPLY Lonely and thin Zayn Malik looks forlorn at his Mi
Nintchdbpict000388786359

Zayn Malik
Zayn malik gettyimages 539071316jpg

Or Conor Murphys Prime

5d314f6c609138e0c9cecb4e17ffcb37
84447e1d7bf54e74b684620db8771765

Tagging cuz i care

@Lev Peshkov @Britishlooksmaxxer @lifestyle21873 @austrianvirgin @Papabakvet @Original @GigaMogger @xdxdxnice1 @Mohamad @brbbrah @Blackout.xl @balding17yomanletcel @PYT @Introvertednarc

Attachments

• 1600301894442.jpeg
    1600301894442.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 48
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, wasted and Introvertednarc
Connor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, currylightskin and Austrian Oak
Murphycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Either is fine

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Connor Murphy
no poll no care

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16834, alriodai and 7 others
Zayn Malik is 5’7 but if I could choose between a 6’3 Zayn or 6’3 Connor then definitely Zayn.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, PYT and Hozay
Both look like abused dogs, I rather be myself but with better collagen.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Hozay
Zayn Malik is 5’7 but if I could choose between a 6’3 Zayn or 6’3 Connor then definitely Zayn.
Zayn's face is still better though

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Of course the balding man chose Connor
Connor frame and height mogs him. Irl face > everything but 5psl with better frame dick muslce height mogs a 6.5 psl twink manlet tbh

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak
Connor frame and height mogs him. Irl face > everything but 5psl with better frame dick muslce height mogs a 6.5 psl twink manlet tbh
Face mogs everything irl, get real bro LOL

• +1
I can guarentee irl girls would choose Zayn over connor in a room. Doesn't matter if hes a skinny fuck, thats how it is

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and BigBiceps
connor bruh what type of question is this. zayb only mogs him facially while connor mogs in 2 of 3

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps, Hozay and Baldingman1998
Xn7kljjrvlz21

@Hozay

• So Sad
Reactions: Austrian Oak
@Hozay is coping hard. I guarantee if prime Arnold Schwarzenegger and prime Zayn were standing next to each other most women would pick Arnold
I bet they would still pick Zayn
3n5vhjxHOc8o55l5PqnMQ0N9KlXuf6On_l064J4zJBw.jpg
LMFAO!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Austrian Oak
@Hozay is coping hard. I guarantee if prime Arnold Schwarzenegger and prime Zayn were standing next to each other most women would pick Arnold
Arnold is Ugly. Try Mike thurston and zayn. It's over for zayn tbh

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I think we all know the answer. Zayn could have a better face in some degree, but Murphy mogs in absolutely every other spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Baldingman1998
Zayn because connor is balding hard.

• +1
you just know the demographics here are india/ pakistan/ bangladesh given that zayn is the consensus. Connor height, frame AND face mogs him hard to be objective, not even up for debate lol but then again, better to have the status of the greatest boyband heartthrob than a gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
you just know the demographics here are india/ pakistan/ bangladesh given that zayn is the consensus. Connor height, frame AND face mogs him hard to be objective, not even up for debate lol
I agree with everything but face.

• +1
I agree with everything but face.
connor is classically handsome like a hollywood star, zayn isn't different from any good looking/ cute gulf arab/ south asian apart from status and makeup.

If you choose that streetshitter twink I have no respect for you and I think you are gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, androgenic and Hozay
If you choose that streetshitter twink I have no respect for you and I think you are gay
Putting face and status into play, yes Zayn easily.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps, androgenic and Deleted member 6892
Yeah but not 17yo jbs

Putting face and status into play, yes Zayn easily.
David Laid mogs him cause he is white and tall you are deluded if you think a woman will chosoe zayn over laid

Not taking status into account

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
David Laid mogs him cause he is white and tall you are deluded if you think a woman will chosoe zayn over laid

Not taking status into account
Not to mention his incredible facial structure. Is it true that lifting gave him a boost in facial growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
even if I consider face alone, connor any day BY FAR. Epitome of white jock, perfect jaw, cheekbones, kind eyes, lips, nose, tall face. Zayn got that mousy look because of the low hairline, long nose and close set eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7313
Zayn just has more appeal to cute girls. A little bit of muscle is fine, I agree Zayn is too skinny and should exercise a little or eat more. But if he was super muscled he'd lose tons of cute girl appeal... The other guy is fine but his face is objectively worse and less appealing

Now that I think about it Connor can mog Zayn hard if he had better eye area than him.

Connor

Something about his eye area makes me think he doesn't look as bright as Zayn's eye area. Looks more dull. Loses jb appeal

Zayn's appearance is so overrated. Just an Arab)/ south asian kid when groommaxxed. Would even consider Ranbir Kapoor having MUCH more IRL appeal without status

even if I consider face alone, connor any day BY FAR. Epitome of white jock, perfect jaw, cheekbones, kind eyes, lips, nose, tall face. Zayn got that mousy look because of the low hairline, long nose and close set eyes.
My opinion stands the test of time and alts

Nigga what is this for a question?

Prime Murphy mogs in every category