CAE1B065 0C02 4A64 AFC9 04E32CFA356C

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
why aging? he aged like my shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Ritalincell and JMax
I look fairly decent, so I'd say 10 million $.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, 54UD4D3, Deleted member 3795 and 1 other person
If you look like Pitt then you can become a rich famous actor or a model

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, Kingkellz, BigBoy and 2 others
Too easy. I can make 100mil with pitt face
Even if i was stuck at middle class i would rather look like Pitt. You walk into a room confident everyone wants you and no one thinks bad of you. The lads wanna be you and the women wanna be with you. Reminds me of this Arvid slayer

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3202
Even if i was stuck at middle class i would rather look like Pitt. You walk into a room confident everyone wants you and no one thinks bad of you. The lads wanna be you and the women wanna be with you. Reminds me of this Arvid slayer
I look like Patrick Swayze's clone, albeit less masculine clone.

Pitt i have more charisma than he could dream of i would become famous and be ultra confident also i would treat my skin etter than he did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Pitt has god tier charisma yours must be teragod level
pitt was actually insecure low confident in his 20s and 30s idk how thats possible but he was he also drank and smoked everyday

I'm happy with how I look so i'd choose the money.

I assume I wouldn't be able to become a multi-millionaire like real Pitt?

But you can still correct your flaws and look almost like his exact clone, stroma, masseter hypertrophy and. . . . . That's it. . . . .
What is stroma? And i’m working on masseter hypertrophy

What is stroma? And i’m working on masseter hypertrophy
It changes your eye color to a lighter hue (I believe it reduces your melanin within your iris (?), don't quote me on that though, I'm not truly familiar with the science behind stroma yet).

It changes your eye color to a lighter hue (I believe it reduces your melanin within your iris (?), don't quote me on that though, I'm not truly familiar with the science behind stroma yet).
I got fairly light eyes (not ideal but light enough) i just have a shit color like green/grey ish but worst of both
44573906 D895 4F7F 9AEE 6818E5A40DA5

Yes i am squinting unevenly :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I got fairly light eyes (not ideal but light enough) i just have a shit color like green/grey ish but worst of both View attachment 319563
Yes i am squinting unevenly :feelskek:
They actually look good, your pics make them look darker than they are. Very good eye area too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Tbh if i looked like you I’d take the 10mil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 3202
Easy choice tbh, I would choose Pitt and eventually get the 10 million bucks through my godly looks, best of both worlds

Bump tbh chad thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
Bump tbh chad thread
im gonna capture you one day and do a brain transplant with you you dumb little faggot. im gonna pretend to be a hollywood agent and lure you in next thing you know youre trapped in my 5'8 manlet body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
im gonna capture you one day and do a brain transplant with you you dumb little faggot. im gonna pretend to be a hollywood agent and lure you in next thing you know youre trapped in my 5'8 manlet body
And your trapped in my 8 psl 6ft perfectly aesthetic Pitt like body. Jokes on you, you’re the one who will suffer

• +1
Its cucked to choose looking like someone else, and my face is decent enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
Look like Pitt and make more then 10mil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and Deleted
With $10m I can easily fix my flaws and live in Bahamas for the rest of my life jfl

• +1
Pitts genetics, I don't care that much about money. I just wanna be gl and go through the motions in life and have amazing experiences. I could always become a model and get rich either way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swolepenisman
Sub 5/10 if you chose the first option.

I'm satisfied with my sex and social life thus far. Even though neither is particularly spectacular. But with 10 million $ not only would both improve but also many other aspects of my life.

• +1
Sub 5/10 if you chose the first option.

I'm satisfied with my sex and social life thus far. Even though neither is particularly spectacular. But with 10 million $ not only would both improve but also many other aspects of my life.
Cope me and arvid are Slayer Chad's and still pick pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted