Would you recommend plastic surgeries in foreign countries?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I want to get leg lengthening surgery so badly. In my country it would cost 50.000-160.000€. Until I have saved that much money, my life is over anyways. I've researched a bit. Apparently, in countries such as India and Russia they only cost 5.000-10.000€, which is very affordable. I could probably save that much in two years even if I had a low paying job.
Obviously, the surgeons and hospitals are probably not as good. Would you still recommend going through with these surgeries in these countries if it was the only option?

depends honestly. surgeries like rhino have been perfected in foreign countries but if you want to take a chance on LL, be my guest. just do your research

I want to get leg lengthening surgery so badly. In my country it would cost 50.000-160.000€. Until I have saved that much money, my life is over anyways. I've researched a bit. Apparently, in countries such as India and Russia they only cost 5.000-10.000€, which is very affordable. I could probably save that much in two years even if I had a low paying job.
Obviously, the surgeons and hospitals are probably not as good. Would you still recommend going through with these surgeries in these countries if it was the only option?
how short are you?
depends honestly. surgeries like rhino have been perfected in foreign countries but if you want to take a chance on LL, be my guest. just do your research
whats the best cost effective place to geta rhino, in the UK its like 4k by average joes lol, everything here is trash and expensive even dental care, i got 8 fillings and 2 crowns perfectly done in croatia for 600EUROS, in the UK it's 600gbp per crown

I got surgery in the United states, Thailand, China, Romania, and the philippines. Yes, there are lots of surgeons outside of the west that do great work.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin

Nah i'd never settle for something cheaper. Insanely small diffrences makes or breaks a face, thats why you want the best surgerons you can get

I got surgery in the United states, Thailand, China, Romania, and the philippines. Yes, there are lots of surgeons outside of the west that do great work.
somewhere good for a rhino? in europe, UK expensive af, even the average trash doctors

how short are you?
Not very short (5'11.5) but certainly a manlet in the future. Average height for high schoolers is definitely higher than 5'11 nowadays.
I don't want to trigger anyone of you, but in my honest opinion height is just the most important in order to feel confident and masculine.
I've been coping that I might still grow but that's just so unlikely so I will need the surgery. 3 inches increased height due to limb lengthening in combination with 2 inch high shoes will make me perfectly happy.

I don’t think think leg lengthening is worth it unless you are extreme manlet and even then way too expensive and not worth the risk. Where’s your avi from? Is that the ugly duckling? ?

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Future Arablite
Not very short (5'11.5) but certainly a manlet in the future. Average height for high schoolers is definitely higher than 5'11 nowadays.
I don't want to trigger anyone of you, but in my honest opinion height is just the most important in order to feel confident and masculine.
I've been coping that I might still grow but that's just so unlikely so I will need the surgery. 3 inches increased height due to limb lengthening in combination with 2 inch high shoes will make me perfectly happy.
i wish i could go back to being blue pilled

I don’t think think leg lengthening is worth it unless you are extreme manlet and even then way too expensive and not worth the risk. Where’s your avi from? Is that the ugly duckling? ?
It's worth it. Centimeters and milimeters decide whether you'll be an incel or a Chad. In combination with shoes and gymmaxing I could actually look tall at 6'4 hopefully. It's a difference of day and night. From that skinny slightly below average height nerd to that "oh look he's tall" guy.
I would actually say it is NOT worth it if you're an extreme manlet. If a guy is 5'2, no leg lengthening surgery will save him because it would merely get him to 5'5 which is definitely still incel-tier height.
For me, my SMV will increase because the surgery would make me above average height.
For extremes manlets, their SMV won't increase at all because they are still manlets afterwards.
Lol duckling

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal
It's worth it. Centimeters and milimeters decide whether you'll be an incel or a Chad. In combination with shoes and gymmaxing I could actually look tall at 6'4 hopefully. It's a difference of day and night. From that skinny slightly below average height nerd to that "oh look he's tall" guy.
I would actually say it is NOT worth it if you're an extreme manlet. If a guy is 5'2, no leg lengthening surgery will save him because it would merely get him to 5'5 which is definitely still incel-tier height.
For me, my SMV will increase because the surgery would make me above average height.
For extremes manlets, their SMV won't increase at all because they are still manlets afterwards.
View attachment 3301
Yea I see your point about manlets tbh, I changed my mind. That being said no fucking way you need it at 5”11 lmao, y’all wilin! Just wear your 2 inch shoe lifts you’ll be 6”2. Spend the money on getting a better face if anything. Besides 5”11 is good height for the “absolute unit” look if ou gymcel hard. You’re not tall enough to be lanky nerd and not short enough to be compensating manlet. You’ll look thick solid and tight and you’ll get the respect and confidence. I know a big guy at 5”11 and he slays no problem. Love the duck ????

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife
If you aren‘t getting pussy at 6ft, you won‘t get any at 6‘3 either. You should invest the money on your face.

• +1
If you aren‘t getting pussy at 6ft, you won‘t get any at 6‘3 either. You should invest the money on your face.
I need to be taller to feel like man. At my height I'll always feel like a teenager.
I just don't want to get heightmogged. Being facemogged does not feel as bad as being heightmogged.
Yea I see your point about manlets tbh, I changed my mind. That being said no fucking way you need it at 5”11 lmao, y’all wilin! Just wear your 2 inch shoe lifts you’ll be 6”2. Spend the money on getting a better face if anything. Besides 5”11 is good height for the “absolute unit” look if ou gymcel hard. You’re not tall enough to be lanky nerd and not short enough to be compensating manlet. You’ll look thick solid and tight and you’ll get the respect and confidence. I know a big guy at 5”11 and he slays no problem. Love the duck ????
I don't want to gymcel hard man. I want to be tall more than anything else. I want a long athletic body, not a short extremely muscular one.

I need to be taller to feel like man. At my height I'll always feel like a teenager.
I just don't want to get heightmogged. Being facemogged does not feel as bad as being heightmogged.
You‘ll get heightmogged at 6‘3 too. Maybe not as much as at 6ft, but it‘s still gonna happen. I don‘t understand your obsession about "feeling like a men“. Is your dick too small? Because your height definitely isn‘t.

• +1
You‘ll get heightmogged at 6‘3 too. Maybe not as much as at 6ft, but it‘s still gonna happen. I don‘t understand your obsession about "feeling like a men“. Is your dick too small? Because your height definitely isn‘t.
Yes my dick is too small in my opinion even though it's average at 16cm. I will of course start using penis pumps, too.
Since I started reading on lookism forums I've become so obsessed with looks, height is what makes 70% of looks up for a man.
I actually wouldn't be 6'3 in public if I got leg lengthening. In shoes I could be around 6'4-6'5 and won't get mogged that much.

It's either improve my looks by getting surgeries or LDAR and flee into the virtual world completely, because with the appearance I have now, I don't enjoy participating in real life.

How safe is LL? I heard you could end up in a wheelchair.

• +1
Yes my dick is too small in my opinion even though it's average at 16cm. I will of course start using penis pumps, too.
Since I started reading on lookism forums I've become so obsessed with looks, height is what makes 70% of looks up for a man.
I actually wouldn't be 6'3 in public if I got leg lengthening. In shoes I could be around 6'4-6'5 and won't get mogged that much.

It's either improve my looks by getting surgeries or LDAR and flee into the virtual world completely, because with the appearance I have now, I don't enjoy participating in real life.
i‘ve seen tallcels on incels.me that didn‘t get shit. I don‘t know if it‘s worth it to risk it. I mean you just need to reach that threshold, which you kind of did at 6ft. Every other inch from there won‘t change much. Why not focus on your face? That‘s what makes 70% of someones looks and not height

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal and Deleted member 281
i‘ve seen tallcels on incels.me that didn‘t get shit. I don‘t know if it‘s worth it to risk it. I mean you just need to reach that threshold, which you kind of did at 6ft. Every other inch from there won‘t change much. Why not focus on your face? That‘s what makes 70% of someones looks and not height
I'll get rhinoplasty on my face. Surgeries on my face aren't really worth it because I have a long midface and a scarred skin.
It's all about being confident and feeling superior to be honest with you. I want to be physically superior or at least equal and I need more height for that. I just couldn't be content if I had a face that I was happy with but not enough height to really feel confident. If I was tall, I also wouldn't care about my face which I already don't really.

48689B29 9AB2 40DA 96A9 A866588A0ABE

Don’t do it bro, not a single person apart from you thinks you should get it. Risking being crippled your entire life isint worth it for 3 inches. Style your hair upwards with volume, add lifts, and you can get all the perceived height you want.