Would you trade lives with Barron Trump?

Trade lives?

• Total voters
Heirio

Heirio

boo
barron-trump-tall-melania-3-embed2.jpg
barron-trump-001-tease-today-170123_1ebdac1442a7e7b316fa7c958a0f6d5f.jpg
21032019barontrump-1.jpg
KapDcggP62ZD36IK.jpeg
1.jpg

Kid is 13 and already like 5'11. His dad is president and has a net worth of $3 billion. You already know the kid's going to be like 6'5 with blonde hair and blue eyes while being a literal billionaire. Could there possibly be an easier life?

i heard he has assburgers i mean aspergers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Krezo and BigBoy
if he cut bf he would be a high-tier normie. fuck bro if i could be a trump, my life would be perfect.
i heard he has assburgers i mean aspergers
i like ass burgers

21032019barontrump-1.jpg
KapDcggP62ZD36IK.jpeg
1.jpg

Kid is 13 and already like 5'11. His dad is president and has a net worth of $3 billion. You already know the kid's going to be like 6'5 with blonde hair and blue eyes while being a literal billionaire. Could there possibly be an easier life?

good for him

i would trade lives with anyone except me because everyone has a bigger dick than me

if he cut bf he would be a high-tier normie. fuck bro if i could be a trump, my life would be perfect.

he's 13 and already 5'11 bro. you know this kid is about to be destroying jb pussy when he's in high school, if he already hasn't. He has looks, money, status fucking all of it. he's an uber giga chad and he's barely even started puberty, already taller than over half the male population

View attachment 97140

he's 13 and already 5'11 bro. you know this kid is about to be destroying jb pussy when he's in high school, if he already hasn't. He has looks, money, status fucking all of it. he's an uber giga chad and he's barely even started puberty, already taller than over half the male population
i meant facially. hes not good looking tbh.

his height and status will make him a gigachad slayer, but the best his face will be is high-tier normie/maybe chadlite

and hes not 5'11", hes 5'10". is mom is 5'11", and he is shorter than her.

21032019barontrump-1.jpg
KapDcggP62ZD36IK.jpeg
1.jpg

how is he 5ft 11. loooooooool, trump is barely over 6ft.

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
i meant facially. hes not good looking tbh.

his height and status will make him a gigachad slayer, but the best his face will be is high-tier normie/maybe chadlite

and hes not 5'11", hes 5'10". is mom is 5'11", and he is shorter than her.
He is gl even my sister was saying how qt he looked(back in 2016), just be blonde theory proven again

I would for his dad's money

i would slay so much. I hope he dies quickly

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
imagine getting pagani from daddy after passing driver license
what car do you want son?
pagani huyara should be enough

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
This kid is a fucking slayer
Huyara bc roaster at least

Preferably a koenigsegg jesko though

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

The Pagani Huayra (Italian pronunciation: [ˈwai̯ra]) is a mid-engine sports car produced by Italian sports car manufacturer Pagani, succeeding the company's previous offering, the Zonda. It is named afterHuayra-tata, a Quechua wind god.

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Huyara bc roaster at least
yeah, but ultimate car for me is varon jean bugatti or rembrant bugatti. Ferrari 250's are good to. Zonda tricoolore is also dope af.

yeah, but ultimate car for me is varon jean bugatti or rembrant bugatti. Ferrari 250's are good to. Zonda tricoolore is also dope af.
I hate bugatti and ferrari

Only good new rari is the laferrari

Bugatti is just gay

I hate bugatti and ferrari

Only good new rari is the laferrari
Dude 458 speciale aperta, f12 tdf are dope cars. I like 488 pista to. Laferrari? Not that much. I prefer p1 and 918 than laferrari.

Dude 458 speciale aperta, f12 tdf are dope cars. I like 488 pista to. Laferrari? Not that much. I prefer p1 and 918 than laferrari.
I've seen ugly asian good car owner I felt ultimate disgust tbh..
If he feel superior to other people there would be no funnier thing than that.

I've seen ugly asian good car owner I felt ultimate disgust tbh..
If he feel superior to other people there would be no funnier thing than that.
who cares, driving such a car is pure pleasure. No petrol heads won't understand

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
who cares, driving such a car is pure pleasure. No petrol heads won't understand
Nah I love good car too. Wish I had sexy one too.

This one looks insane.
But when dude is ugly with that car it seems utter waste tbh

Nah I love good car too. Wish I had sexy one too.

This one looks insane.
But when dude is ugly with that car it seems utter waste tbh

if you have good car that you dream of your whole life you don't care. That's called low inhibition

if you have good car that you dream of your whole life you don't care. That's called low inhibition
I feel like they needa care.
I personally call it overcompensation phenomenon.
When the guy is short as fuck his gymcelling result looks comical and funny, especially the guy doesnt care and thinks he is cool.

I feel like they needa care.
I personally call it overcompensation phenomenon.
When the guy is short as fuck his gymcelling result looks comical and funny, especially the guy doesnt care and thinks he is cool.
if you love cars you don't care

21032019barontrump-1.jpg
KapDcggP62ZD36IK.jpeg
1.jpg

Would’ve loved to be him if his father wasn’t the fucking President. I’d still like to be able to go outside and travel in peace. So, probably a no.