Would you trade off small scars on your mouth corners for WIDER LIPS?

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki

I WOULD definetely.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Spite
maybe, i think i will go up around 0.5psl with wider lips. I need to fix other flaws first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I am good with my mouth width but that lip lift is a great result.

Fuuck first lips look just like me,maybe ill get this

Last edited:
Stupid as fuck. If you want a wider mouth you need to increase maxilla WIDTH that can be done with PALATAL EXPANDERS.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, Sean O'Aspie and Deleted member 656
My mouth is wide boy. #chad I guess

Stupid as fuck. If you want a wider mouth you need to increase maxilla WIDTH that can be done with PALATAL EXPANDERS.

Jfl @ thinking that palatal expanders will widen your lips. Stop falling for the muh expand your palate with an expander memes. You will barely see any visible results after expanding your palate. The changes are very little buddy boyo, especially for adults.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, LooksJourney, dogtown and 3 others
Yes, small mouth is ugly. But idk if you mean the scars can heal...

My mouth area is disgusting. Super thin lips, and they're narrow. I don't think that surgery is worth it though because no girl would want to kiss you with that blood around your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Is there any pic of this type of surgery like months after?

My mouth size is bad, I certainly would then heal the scars, if they're permanent and big then most likely not.

You won’t get wider mouth by expanding your palate

No mouth for your maxilla

fuck yeah, how much does it cost? gamers rise up

1.2 - 1.5 mm on both sides would be perfect for me and I definetly consider this aswell as lower lip reduction

I've always found this hard to believe given I have a much wider than average palate but still have narrow lips

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
What’s the procedure called ?

Jfl @ thinking that palatal expanders will widen your lips. Stop falling for the muh expand your palate with an expander memes. You will barely see any visible results after expanding your palate. The changes are very little buddy boyo, especially for adults.
First of all, it is not a meme, since NOBODY talks about it.

Secondly, just look at the skull and make logical conclusions.

Wide lips = Wide smile = Wide maxilla

0.5 cm on both sides would be enough for me.

no they're unsymmetrical

I had my lips widened a lot from braces but they narrowed because I didn’t wear a retainer so it has some validity in puberty at least.

First of all, it is not a meme, since NOBODY talks about it.

Secondly, just look at the skull and make logical conclusions.

Wide lips = Wide smile = Wide maxilla
If everything was the result of natural process then yes. If you artificially widen your palate then your mouth won’t follow

I ve seen a before after of the guy who did both palate expansion and this mouth procedure. And the results were quite good

I ll post it here if I ll manage to find it again

For sure

Wide mouth=everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, dodt, androidcel and 1 other person
I have wide lips already

Id just use fillers

palate expander, mewing, myobrace... All things you could do to naturally widen your lips

If everything was the result of natural process then yes. If you artificially widen your palate then your mouth won’t follow

I ve seen a before after of the guy who did both palate expansion and this mouth procedure. And the results were quite good

I ll post it here if I ll manage to find it again
Why not?

Because your mouth is not attached to your palate. If it was so you would not be able to widen it without widening the palate. But you can widen just the mouth either by simple stretching exercises or by this procedure

Because your mouth is not attached to your palate. If it was so you would not be able to widen it without widening the palate. But you can widen just the mouth either by simple stretching exercises or by this procedure
But using logic why would your lips not stretch horizontally when the upper and lower jaws have widened? The whole skull becomes wider thus the skin and lips stretch horizontally. Makes perfect sense to me.

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
Surgery works like that