Wrist size may be mostly genetic?

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
So i hear a lot of people say that physical labour makes your wrists bigger, but my dad did a lot (A LOT) of physical labour throughout his life and his wrists seem to be 7 inch ish (visual estimate).

He's 5'4 with 7 inch wrists and I'm 5'8 with 6 inch wrists. I could still grow though so I wouldn't be surprised if I reached 7 inches soon.
My brothers all seem to have equal sized wrists but slightly bigger than mine, even though they had varying levels of physical activity.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
A few of my friends started powerlifting at 15, all of them got bigger wrists imo, one guys became huge, like 99th+ percentile.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
A lot of it depends on how long your forearms are. Africans have thinner wrists because they have longer forearms on average.

7 inch wrists aren't small for modern men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and recessed
My dad is 5'7 with 8 inch wrists, while I have 6'8 wrists with 5'8.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720 and Deleted member 4464
niggas really out here obsessing over wrist size when the problem is their fucking face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage, hopemaxxer, Deleted member 4464 and 8 others
A lot of it depends on how long your forearms are. Africans have thinner wrists because they have longer forearms on average.

7" is above average

Wrist size is almost entirely genetic, just like height or penis size or the size of your skull. There are some muscles that go through the wrist but they can only grow so much. Just take a look at bodybuilders, or olympic weightlifting, their wrists do not grow because there is just not much muscle there. Its like getting a bigger foot, I suppose technically the muscles in your foot can get bigger but it doesn't add much mass and your foot size doesn't change. Your bones do not change structure because of physical labor, as a growing kid or as an adult. They may be more dense and the individual bones may grow slightly, but thats it

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Clark69 and Hightwolf
I'm 5'8 with 6 inch wrists
BEF62999 875C 4BC2 95D0 1EAC075CBF47

We have long forearms in general.
But the point was that he did a lot of physical labour, like all throughout the day basically since childhood (8 to 12) until his late twenties. So surely he should've had bigger wrists.

Close to 7.5" at 6'1

Just wear a fat watch

Why does wrist size matter can some1 pill me

Wrist size is almost entirely genetic, just like height or penis size or the size of your skull.
head size is related to genetic and environmental HGH levels, penis size is androgens/HGH in youth, height and wrist size is both

Your bones do not change structure because of physical labor, as a growing kid or as an adult. They may be more dense and the individual bones may grow slightly, but thats it
they both change structure and become more dense

head size is related to genetic and environmental HGH levels, penis size is androgens/HGH in youth, height and wrist size is both

they both change structure and become more dense
Whats the source for penis size and hgh in youth, cuz thats would be big news

Whats the source for penis size and hgh in youth, cuz thats would be big news

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Hightwolf
Nutrition (specially whether u were malnourished or not) as a huge impact on wrist size.