Write down how was your first Kiss

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
I want to know how was your first kiss cause it is interesting to read different stories.
Go away virgin of kiss ,we don't want you there

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 4612, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others
I want to know how was your first kiss cause it is interesting to read different stories.
Go away virgin of kiss ,we don't want you there
I recently moved to a new state and a few days after I got into the school, this short blonde chick with no tits or ass asked for my number. We got together for a month. I only kissed her once. It felt like my lips were in a fucking paper shredder because she had fucked up teeth with braces. Never again.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hades, AutisticBeaner, IWantToMax and 3 others
My mom.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incelslayer01, Alibaba69, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
We were walking through a park for a while and after that we sat in a bench we looked at eachother in the eye she was smiling at me while looking straight into my soul and she slowly kissed me it was the best feeling I ever had I felt like the happiest person at that moment

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Fear and 7 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, homesick, SayNoToRotting and 22 others
I kissed my grandma, it was pretty wrinkly tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Austrian Oak, Catawampus, Freddo and 5 others
r

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WideZygos, Unmoggablegingercel, crmsxg and 6 others
Had been at her house for a bit, was about to leave. Just fucking went for it, pushed her up against a wall, started with her neck and then kissed her properly obvs.

Had absolutely no idea what I was doing and my technique (insofar as that exists with kissing) was probs awful but I just went with what I was feeling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Esteban1997
Had been at her house for a bit, was about to leave. Just fucking went for it, pushed her up against a wall, started with her neck and then kissed her properly obvs.

Had absolutely no idea what I was doing and my technique (insofar as that exists with kissing) was probs awful but I just went with what I was feeling.
High t chad, tbh

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, 5'8manlet, Notorious and 5 others
We were watching Aladdin :soy: and kissed at the end of the movie during credits. She was obviously much more experience than me and was raping my mouth while I was trying to keep up.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 3902, Catawampus and 8 others
1st kiss was when i was like 5-6 years old in kindergarden. got caught by her mother cuz we made out under some blanket.
2nd kisses was with girl when i was like 10 years old, she was my "girlfriend" for 2-3 years
3rd kisses were with some random slut when i was 12 (she was like 9 or 10), she even took off her clothes and wanted to "marry" me by putting my dick into her. didnt do it cuz i was scared as shit and left the room
4rd kiss was with 18 when i met my current gf (3 years ago).

its sad to see that i was a slayer from 5-12 and then had 0 girls contact until 17-18. thanks for that computer, especially cod4 where i had like 1 year gametime in 2009-2015

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 656
When you're over 6'3" and pretty like me...
Lmao, I still don't exactly know what you look like because all of the pics of you are morphed like @dogtown's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, AutisticBeaner, dodt and 4 others
lmao nice joke

• So Sad
Reactions: Ferrari worthy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person
On valentines day I asked a girl to kiss me on the cheek and she did it :chad:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, SikKunt and 2 others
Jfl and I'm the one that made that morph
Fucking beautiful. I think that morph of your side profile made you look like Shane Dawson and I can't get that out of my head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Fucking beautiful. I think that morph of your side profile made you look like Shane Dawson and I can't get that out of my head
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
My mom

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
Party drunk on jungle juice kiss an ogre female

We were on a walk for our third date. Just talked the whole time. During the walk a Bangladeshi tiny short man was taking photos with his Canon and decided to start walking with us. He knew we were on a date so he eventually apologized and went on, but I think the extreme height and frame mogging that occured put her in the mindset that I was of high quality somehow. It got dark almost, and we got to our cars. We got to saying random things to each other, I decided to just start kissing her, and she surprisingly recirprocated. We made out for about 10 minutes in the park, at night. Then we went to my car and we made out for about 20 mins, then I drove her home, then we made out again in the car for a while. A lot of neck kissing was going on. My dad called, I was too autistic to know what to do, so i told her we'd continue this some other time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, MewingJBP, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
My dog
T.foid.

• Woah
Reactions: mojopin
Smh Asking incels when they have had a kiss.

Attachments

• 2722BEA7-1AEF-4A02-ADC1-62F5C7688000.gif
    2722BEA7-1AEF-4A02-ADC1-62F5C7688000.gif
    1,020.5 KB · Views: 5
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Do I want to?
Not if you don't want to be permanently blinded. Only @dogtown, @tincelw, @Zeus, @Bronze8, @Guest, and @ImASlayer have seen my face. Don't plan on posting pics until I gymcel and fix my overjet. As far as I'm concerned, I'm pretty much the guy in my avi

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 656
Not if you don't want to be permanently blinded. Only @dogtown, @tincelw, @Zeus, @Bronze8, @Guest, and @ImASlayer have seen my face. Don't plan on posting pics until I gymcel and fix my overjet. As far as I'm concerned, I'm pretty much the guy in my avi
View attachment 63897
Only half the forum then

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeus, SikKunt, mojopin and 5 others
View attachment 63897

Who the fuck is @ImASlayer

i don't really know if it counts since it was pretty forced lol.

Who the fuck is @ImASlayer
He's a lookism user but came to looksmax for a little. Same age as me. Doesn't post often. He's a chad but wants to bonesmash

You did well with the pinning against the wall manoeuvre.

Did that with chick and she told me years later it was fucking hot.

Even if you failed with your technique she won't forget that manoeuvre you pulled bro.

Also of it was a short amount of time kissing then her mind would have been overwhelmed by the pinning manoeuvre so don't worry if you weren't very good.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 656
I think I kissed in kindergarten but its such a distant memory I might actually have made it up in my very desperate incel days lol

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
He's a lookism user but came to looksmax for a little. Same age as me. Doesn't post often. He's a chad but wants to bonesmash

Only autists start BONESMASHING

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
It was behind a bin in primary school. Haven’t kissed anyone since

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Deleted member 1106
Only autists start BONESMASHING

I'd say 60% of user base here are autistic.

If your offended then your most likely one of them.

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
first gf, on the first date we were at kfc oil dripping out of our mouths we were supposed to kiss then (instead of doing it I talked to her about "getting together" and I said something "so lets kiss to seal the deal but first we should wipe all of the oil away from fingers and mouths"didnt kiss that day/ we went for a mountain trip with her father the next day

We sitted on the rock in the mountains her father was so slow and we kissed where we were ahead I said something like "So what about that kiss?" werid feeling she had so small mouth and toungue we kissed for 1 minute or so, trying not to eat our faces off (17 at the time)

First time touching the boobs I asked like a fucking retard, she had E cups, she hanged herself over me to let me touch them, her arms went numb and squashed my face with them, best feeling.

Kissing at school was 24/7 we didnt even talk for most of the time every break we were kissing so that teachers woudnt see us, grabbing those tits all of the time

For me the best feeling is while "turkish sitting" and the girl is wrapped around around you with legs and arms.

Protip: dont just stay there move your hands around her body, upper bicep, scalp, back of the neck, small of the back, hold her face. Currently I just grab her wrists and push her to the wall and squish her with my body, they love it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
first gf, on the first date we were at kfc oil dripping out of our mouths we were supposed to kiss then (instead of doing it I talked to her about "getting together" and I said something "so lets kiss to seal the deal but first we should wipe all of the oil away from fingers and mouths"didnt kiss that day/ we went for a mountain trip with her father the next day

We sitted on the rock in the mountains her father was so slow and we kissed where we were ahead I said something like "So what about that kiss?" werid feeling she had so small mouth and toungue we kissed for 1 minute or so, trying not to eat our faces off (17 at the time)

First time touching the boobs I asked like a fucking retard, she had E cups, she hanged herself over me to let me touch them, her arms went numb and squashed my face with them, best feeling.

Kissing at school was 24/7 we didnt even talk for most of the time every break we were kissing so that teachers woudnt see us, grabbing those tits all of the time

For me the best feeling is while "turkish sitting" and the girl is wrapped around around you with legs and arms.

Protip: dont just stay there move your hands around her body, upper bicep, scalp, back of the neck, small of the back, hold her face. Currently I just grab her wrists and push her to the wall and squish her with my body, they love it
chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, SikKunt and 1 other person
Best thing ever I swear.

:feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
I'd say 60% of user base here are autistic.

If your offended then your most likely one of them.
If you use the wrong your then you're most likely one of them.

Dont remember much other than someone phoned animal protection service

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ferrari worthy, dogtown and RichardSpencel
It was a game of truth or dare and I was dared to kiss the girl. She was my oneitis at the time so I enjoyed it quite a lot actually!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IWantToMax, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, kobecel and 4 others