Writing with a MILF on tinder JFL

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I'm not gonna pull any strings with this post. I'm currently writing with a 40 yr old woman on tinder, she is very keen and you can almost smell the post-wall desperation through the screen, what with the amounts of compliments she's giving me etc.

She looks like she was an average becky in her prime, but obviously now way past her prime and believe me, she hasn't aged well.

So i feel conflicted, at most i only want a slay in order to gain confidence+experience to help me go after the girls i really want, but i get the feeling she's expecting LTR.

Is it morally reprehensible to just use her for sex? I mean she's a way post-wall woman so imagine she's very lonely and desperate, and yours truly isn't all that dark-triadmaxxed.

Am i just being a pussy? Should i slay?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, N1c, one job away and 14 others
Just keep her on a leash for confidence and hook ups.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, kebabcoper, Jamal2222 and 11 others
She matched with you for a reason. She’s not trying to date someone 10-20 years younger than her. For me most milfs were very upfront. I’ll see if I can find a screenshot to show how upfront they can be!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, karbo, Deleted member 11604 and 8 others
I'm not gonna pull any strings with this post. I'm currently writing with a 40 yr old woman on tinder, she is very keen and you can almost smell the post-wall desperation through the screen, what with the amounts of compliments she's giving me etc.

She looks like she was an average becky in her prime, but obviously now way past her prime and believe me, she hasn't aged well.

So i feel conflicted, at most i only want a slay in order to gain confidence+experience to help me go after the girls i really want, but i get the feeling she's expecting LTR.

Is it morally reprehensible to just use her for sex? I mean she's a way post-wall woman so imagine she's very lonely and desperate, and yours truly isn't all that dark-triadmaxxed.

lol just sex her

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 10516
B6349DBE 06D6 46E0 958D 510C871F0D9C

she was like 42. Def not my proudest bang, but point is most milfs don’t play games. So if they don’t ask you ask them if not block and look for another...

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Lihito, randomvanish and 16 others
View attachment 925166
she was like 42. Def not my proudest bang, but point is most milfs don’t play games. So if they don’t ask you ask them if not block and look for another...
Ok i will do it, i will be incel no more. This is my first step towards being a slayer.

Henceforth i shall be known as the forums #1 MILFslayer, call me paul finch!
e57a4fe43eac2a79d1212da7e5a1b68f_400x400.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, bugeye, Celexawer and 12 others
She has a hole? Fuck her

Invite her over and then kick her out after you nut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, MegamindCel, Jamal2222 and 9 others
Show pics of her

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 4562
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 10516
Bang the milf, what else are you gonna do. You definitely arent going to improve your chances posting on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 5969
Bang the milf, what else are you gonna do. You definitely arent going to improve your chances posting on here
Yeah but her bio says she's been single for 10 years so i can imagine she's lonely and maybe she would be really depressed if i didn't commit after the sex. Wouldn't you feel some kind of guilt with this in mind?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Preoximerianas, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Yeah but her bio says she's been single for 10 years so i can imagine she's lonely and maybe she would be really depressed if i didn't commit after the sex. Wouldn't you feel some kind of guilt with this in mind?
She's on a dating app akhi she's 100% had multiple men coming over and fucking her.
Does she look good?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4562, sytyl and 1 other person
Show her pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 4562
Fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Yes I would feel bad
Show her pics bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
What did she look like
Really bad bro. Probably a genuine 3.5.
I will never have a worse body. At the time I was about 330 lbs and really didn’t care. Once I got there and did it I can say it was really good 😅😂. Looks and body don’t mean good pussy lmao. I felt nasty and weird. She could tell but tried asking if I wanted watch some Netflix and go again. I said no my mom needs me back home lol. Point is I was horny and lowkey would hit again 😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 7173 and 5 others
Really bad bro. Probably a genuine 3.5.
I will never have a worse body. At the time I was about 330 lbs and really didn’t care. Once I got there and did it I can say it was really good 😅😂. Looks and body don’t mean good pussy lmao. I felt nasty and weird. She could tell but tried asking if I wanted watch some Netflix and go again. I said no my mom needs me back home lol. Point is I was horny and lowkey would hit again 😂😂😂😂
Need a MILF tbh

Need a MILF tbh
Yeah they hit different. I’ve gotten a few off tinder. Next goal is the gym ! I have my eyes on one. She haves a real nice body for a women easily in her 50s... Try one you might get addicted !

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 5969
Yeah they hit different. I’ve gotten a few off tinder. Next goal is the gym ! I have my eyes on one. She haves a real nice body for a women easily in her 50s... Try one you might get addicted !
Im 5'7 subhuman with giga forehead

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 10516
Oldest i went was 31 but she had 3 kids never again pussy was bomb but single mothers are a lot of drama

• JFL
Oldest i went was 31 but she had 3 kids never again pussy was bomb but single mothers are a lot of drama
I’ve been with grannies before I don’t care 😂😂 I’ve never experienced drama tho with singer mothers yet !

Attachments

• 1610462587292.png
    1610462587292.png
    299.7 KB · Views: 420
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel, EverythingMattersCel, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others
I’ve been with grannies before I don’t care 😂😂 I’ve never experienced drama tho with singer mothers yet !
I was dumb this girl fell in love with me and wanted to be my gf she even paid us a vacation (me and her, the kids were with her mom) but i couldn't continue because i don't want a single mom gf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Acnno, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
  • +1
I was dumb this girl fell in love with me and wanted to be my gf she even paid us a vacation (me and her, the kids were with her mom) but i couldn't continue because i don't want a single mom gf.
😂😂lmao I kinda have a similar story minus a vacation 👀! Anyways women can be weird asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Nice keep up the good work! I’m trying to grow my hair out my curls can hang some over my forehead then eventually get ht or lowering
My hair is grown out more now so when i take a shower it looks good and curly
Also gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
bang her, be nice about it and stay in light contact so you can bust a nut when you‘re desperate until things fade out naturally.
deep down she knows she can‘t have a relationship with a guy 10-20 years younger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ItsOver.com, metagross and 1 other person

Just tell her she's hot and you wanna fuck her. Sext her, keep it really sexual via texting and phone calls. But Before you go there to have sex, tell her that you're just looking for some casual fun now. If she rejects that, let it be her decision. But also if she rejects you, tell her you're a virgin and you're just trying to loose it.

"Confidence experience" don't do shit. It's all looks. But being completely honest about what you want with women will give you confidence; as well as not giving a fuck if they reject you.

Seriously though, you're a good guy. Don't be a psychopath and ruin her. Because their biology differs from us, it's a big emotional thing for women. And some women, if you lie and use them will go so far as to falsely accuse you of rape and ruin your life, as well as trying to figure out where you work and live.

I use to have sympathy for these women..Now I don't..Have fun enjoy

lmfao i would fuck

Maybe even ltr who cares

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
LTRing a MILF is pretty fun tbh
They kinda become like a second mom, but you can have sex with her.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Lihito, john2 and 8 others
if you know that shes STD free you might aswell bust a fat nut inside her

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
LTRing a MILF is pretty fun tbh
They kinda become like a second mom, but you can have sex with her.
The state of this sub.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Is anyone felt sorry for you all the pain and suffering and you still wanna help someone but nobody helped you, you are soft af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and sergeant blackpill
Is anyone felt sorry for you all the pain and suffering and you still wanna help someone but nobody helped you, you are soft af
It's the fault in my stars, i guess. No matter how bitter i feel i've always had a bleeding heart, sometimes i get so numb due to isolation that i forget about it but in situations like these it makes itself reminded.

It's too late now anyway, she unmatched a few days after i stopped responding to her. On a positive note i am now talking to a 19 yr old becky who is also interested in music production like yours truly, she lives like 100 miles away from me so there's some logistical roadblocks.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
It's the fault in my stars, i guess. No matter how bitter i feel i've always had a bleeding heart, sometimes i get so numb due to isolation that i forget about it but in situations like these it makes itself reminded.

It's too late now anyway, she unmatched a few days after i stopped responding to her. On a positive note i am now talking to a 19 yr old becky who is also interested in music production like yours truly, she lives like 100 miles away from me so there's some logistical roadblocks.
what kind of music son

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 10516
@Papabakvet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Have you fucked her @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323