Wtf i just got payed

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
My first salary wagecucking at this supermarket im 17 yrs old and got jackshit

Only like 154 euros jfl i need a better solution... how can i moneymaxx asap? I need to buy supplements for my workouts and shit help me out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 1100
isnt 154 euros enough for supplements?

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel

Only like 154 euros jfl i need a better solution... how can i moneymaxx asap? I need to buy supplements for my workouts and shit help me out
sell your sperm, your plasma, your bone marrow and afterwards become a human guinea pig for clinical trials.
another way to make money without wagecucking could be selling your sperm to lesbian couples via facebook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, EckhartTollemaxx, jefferson and 3 others
sell your sperm, your plasma, your bone marrow and afterwards become a human guinea pig for clinical trials
No one wants the sperm of a sub 6

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
isnt 154 euros enough for supplements?
Have to buy other shit like a new phone which us going to cost me 150 euros minimum
sell your sperm, your plasma, your bone marrow and afterwards become a human guinea pig for clinical trials.
another way to make money without wagecucking could be selling your sperm to lesbian couples via facebook
Im 17 most of the time those clinics want people 18 years or older

You only work like 1 hour after school every day or why the fuck you only got 154 euros? They screwed you over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Paid

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I had a job for one week last year and it was so hard I quit. The paycheck was good though. I kinda regret quitting. But it is what it is

sell your soul to the jews

145 euros jfl can buy a retin a and a fin only

145 euros jfl can buy a retin a and a fin only
a pack of 5mg pills finasteride costs 15 dollars and contains 20 pills.
each 5mg pill can be divided into 10 parts so you get a daily finasteride intake of 0.5mg, which is enough to cut 60% of your DHT level.

Dedication maxing. Where do you work?
At a supermarket and at a friend of my mother.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gigachadcel, je3oe, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Wtf? I thought Europe was better than this. I was making like $400 after taxes a month while working only 3 days a week.

Wage cucking at young age, is brutal. The salary is shit. And it's almost low everywhere at young age.
I only can think of 1 solution. Make money independantly, aka not wagcucking. Maybe, buying and selling stuff, sellling certain skill/service you have, fixing broken things and selling it, I dunno about online money making, etc.... These previous examples though, arerisky-ish in the sense that one might actally not make any money or lose money. One will fro sure, learn alot (probably more then wagecucking), and if succesfull one will make a lot more.

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt
Wage cucking at young age, is brutal. The salary is shit. And it's almost low everywhere at young age.
I only can think of 1 solution. Make money independantly, aka not wagcucking. Maybe, buying and selling stuff, sellling certain skill/service you have, fixing broken things and selling it, I dunno about online money making, etc.... These previous examples though, arerisky-ish in the sense that one might actally not make any money or lose money. One will fro sure, learn alot (probably more then wagecucking), and if succesfull one will make a lot more.

That's just not very doable unless the person has a lot of time to set their "trade" up and get a good standing in whatever market. Other things like dropshipping are extremely unreliable but could be a good investment if you also wageslave.

The universe really is against you if you're blackpilled and want to improve yourself. Get blackpilled too late, you miss puberty and crucial developmental cycles. Get blackpilled early, you'll still struggle with money making and balancing it out with school/other things. Reality is a total joke and whoever created us is laughing at our misery.

That's just not very doable unless the person has a lot of time to set their "trade" up
Most 17 years old, have decent amount of free time. So a great time, to start hustling. Buying and selling stuff. Or even, fixing/making free stuff into something sellable. Or offer a service. Mowing lawns of people, etc.. All independant. Often better then wagecucking at 17 years old. Plus, you'll learn a whole lot more. alot more.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
17 years old... bro you have nothing to contribute to the workforce. You're not going to make decent money at that age. Forget it.