[Theory] Wtf I never knew you can change your eye colour [BBC Brown to Blue]

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Delusional Narcy
Holy fuark I never knew you can just change your eye colour.with surgery like that look at this shit
Fuark he went from cute black kid to Exotic Superhuman Species.Legit impressed I'm gonna look this shit up.Sick of my ethnic brown eyes

Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Beauty is DEAD
JFL @ getting this, the only safe way to change your eye color are:

1- contact lenses
2- Stroma (it's still on tests so it isn't available to the public, but so far it's been completely safe)

Getting these "implants" have a high risk of making you blind

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Delusional Narcy
Lmao, why would you even consider such risky surgery if you can just wear contacts when needed
Because I want them permannently. And since I'm ethnic peoole are gonna call me out on them and find out I'm a fraud🙄
JFL @ getting this, the only safe way to change your eye color are:

1- contact lenses
2- Stroma (it's still on tests so it isn't available to the public, but so far it's been completely safe)

Getting these "implants" have a high risk of making you blind
Stroma?Isnt that the same as this procedure?

6ft4

6ft4

Amateur
My black mate (who possibly posts here, I forget his username) wears light colored contacts sometimes and the halo is insane
The color is artificial enough to catch your attention and cause you to stare for a few seconds but not artificial enough to make you suspect they're fake

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Delusional Narcy
My black mate (who possibly posts here, I forget his username) wears light colored contacts sometimes and the halo is insane
The color is artificial enough to catch your attention and cause you to stare for a few seconds but not artificial enough to make you suspect they're fake
Yea light eyes are definitely an insane halo and eye catcher at.times.Good for him.But imagine if your in a relationship for a girl.And suddenly you tell her after 1 week."Yea well this isnt my real colour? its brown actually:.Jfl.Whats then😂

make_it_to_the_top

make_it_to_the_top

Vampiremaxxer
Cuz its needed 24/24 and not really cool to explain why ur eyes are sometime blue sometime brown..
Yeah, better to go blind, because of what someone may think, jfl

Lorsss

Lorsss

Holy fuark I never knew you can just change your eye colour.with surgery like that look at this shit
Fuark he went from cute black kid to Exotic Superhuman Species.Legit impressed I'm gonna look this shit up.Sick of my ethnic brown eyes
this surgery is extremely dangerous.
blue contacts may look fake but at least you dont risk to become blind while using them

H

HSM1

Banned
fake eyed mother fucker. he gets no respect fuck that pussy

Tyrionlannistercel

Tyrionlannistercel

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
Eye shape matters more than eyecolor, why would you risk going blind

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
literally one of the most retarded fucking surgeries. its just cardboard they put under the first layer of your eye that can make you go blind
Nope, they use a laser to wipe your melatonin from your iris, and your own body absorbs the melatonin that got detached.

melatonin

THEY PUT A FUCKING SHITTY JPEG IMAGE PIECE OF PAPER ON YOUR EYE

Last edited:
Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
eye color isn't part of eye attraction

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Looksmaxing 15
Julian Looksmaxing 8
N Looksmaxing 5