[Theory] Wtf I never knew you can change your eye colour [BBC Brown to Blue]

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Mage
Holy fuark I never knew you can just change your eye colour.with surgery like that look at this shit
Fuark he went from cute black kid to Exotic Superhuman Species.Legit impressed I'm gonna look this shit up.Sick of my ethnic brown eyes

Whyamihere

Whyamihere

Amateur

Watch this

make_it_to_the_top

make_it_to_the_top

Vampiremaxxer
Lmao, why would you even consider such risky surgery if you can just wear contacts when needed

Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Elementalist
JFL @ getting this, the only safe way to change your eye color are:

1- contact lenses
2- Stroma (it's still on tests so it isn't available to the public, but so far it's been completely safe)

Getting these "implants" have a high risk of making you blind

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Mage
Lmao, why would you even consider such risky surgery if you can just wear contacts when needed
Because I want them permannently. And since I'm ethnic peoole are gonna call me out on them and find out I'm a fraud🙄
JFL @ getting this, the only safe way to change your eye color are:

1- contact lenses
2- Stroma (it's still on tests so it isn't available to the public, but so far it's been completely safe)

Getting these "implants" have a high risk of making you blind
Stroma?Isnt that the same as this procedure?

Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Elementalist
Because I want them permannently. And since I'm ethnic peoole are gonna call me out on them and find out I'm a fraud🙄

Stroma?Isnt that the same as this procedure?
Nope, they use a laser to wipe your melatonin from your iris, and your own body absorbs the melatonin that got detached.

6ft4

6ft4

Apprentice
My black mate (who possibly posts here, I forget his username) wears light colored contacts sometimes and the halo is insane
The color is artificial enough to catch your attention and cause you to stare for a few seconds but not artificial enough to make you suspect they're fake

Whyamihere

Whyamihere

Amateur
Nope, they use a laser to wipe your melatonin from your iris, and your own body absorbs the melatonin that got detached.

Is stroma worth it on my eye color?
16E13004-FC50-47E7-9145-D75A9F1D92B3.jpeg

Whyamihere

Whyamihere

Amateur
Wtf you already have sick eyes.mate
Taken from above so a bit frauded. But I want a more light colour currently it’s almost gray and plain I want ocean blue

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Mage
My black mate (who possibly posts here, I forget his username) wears light colored contacts sometimes and the halo is insane
The color is artificial enough to catch your attention and cause you to stare for a few seconds but not artificial enough to make you suspect they're fake
Yea light eyes are definitely an insane halo and eye catcher at.times.Good for him.But imagine if your in a relationship for a girl.And suddenly you tell her after 1 week."Yea well this isnt my real colour? its brown actually:.Jfl.Whats then😂

Whyamihere

Whyamihere

Amateur
Heirio

Heirio

boo
jfl i think you mean melanin :lul:

Whyamihere

Whyamihere

Amateur
Deliciadecu

Deliciadecu

Elementalist
I think they stopped making them.
Yeah, I've just checked, they stopped doing those lenses, it's over for limbal ringcels
Thanks. Also any way to make my limbal ring more prominent ?
Nope, you either have it (and lose with age) or you don't (and fake it with contact lenses)

Whyamihere

Whyamihere

Amateur
middayshowers

middayshowers

never even began
Yeah but my are not that grey so in some lighting you can’t see shit. Do you think MSM will make them lighter?
I think MSM is cope, haven’t seen reported progress on it

Whyamihere

Whyamihere

Amateur
AyWiz

AyWiz

Adept
Cuz its needed 24/24 and not really cool to explain why ur eyes are sometime blue sometime brown..

make_it_to_the_top

make_it_to_the_top

Vampiremaxxer
Cuz its needed 24/24 and not really cool to explain why ur eyes are sometime blue sometime brown..
Yeah, better to go blind, because of what someone may think, jfl

Lorsss

Lorsss