Wtf I never knew you can change your eye colour [BBC Brown to Blue]

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Holy fuark I never knew you can just change your eye colour.with surgery like that look at this shit

Fuark he went from cute black kid to Exotic Superhuman Species.Legit impressed I'm gonna look this shit up.Sick of my ethnic brown eyes

You're sub 80 IQ if you get this surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Zeta ascended, Newguyaround and 10 others

Watch this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Newguyaround, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Lmao, why would you even consider such risky surgery if you can just wear contacts when needed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and incelslayer01
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Whyamihere
JFL @ getting this, the only safe way to change your eye color are:

1- contact lenses
2- Stroma (it's still on tests so it isn't available to the public, but so far it's been completely safe)

Getting these "implants" have a high risk of making you blind

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Lmao, why would you even consider such risky surgery if you can just wear contacts when needed
Because I want them permannently. And since I'm ethnic peoole are gonna call me out on them and find out I'm a fraud🙄
JFL @ getting this, the only safe way to change your eye color are:

1- contact lenses
2- Stroma (it's still on tests so it isn't available to the public, but so far it's been completely safe)

Getting these "implants" have a high risk of making you blind
Stroma?Isnt that the same as this procedure?

Because I want them permannently. And since I'm ethnic peoole are gonna call me out on them and find out I'm a fraud🙄

Stroma?Isnt that the same as this procedure?

Nope, they use a laser to wipe your melatonin from your iris, and your own body absorbs the melatonin that got detached.

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz, Alexanderr and middayshowers
My black mate (who possibly posts here, I forget his username) wears light colored contacts sometimes and the halo is insane
The color is artificial enough to catch your attention and cause you to stare for a few seconds but not artificial enough to make you suspect they're fake

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Nope, they use a laser to wipe your melatonin from your iris, and your own body absorbs the melatonin that got detached.

Is stroma worth it on my eye color?
16E13004 FC50 47E7 9145 D75A9F1D92B3

My black mate (who possibly posts here, I forget his username) wears light colored contacts sometimes and the halo is insane
The color is artificial enough to catch your attention and cause you to stare for a few seconds but not artificial enough to make you suspect they're fake
Yea light eyes are definitely an insane halo and eye catcher at.times.Good for him.But imagine if your in a relationship for a girl.And suddenly you tell her after 1 week."Yea well this isnt my real colour? its brown actually:.Jfl.Whats then😂

jfl i think you mean melanin :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 1100
I think they stopped making them.

Yeah, I've just checked, they stopped doing those lenses, it's over for limbal ringcels
Thanks. Also any way to make my limbal ring more prominent ?

Nope, you either have it (and lose with age) or you don't (and fake it with contact lenses)

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
Yeah but my are not that grey so in some lighting you can’t see shit. Do you think MSM will make them lighter?
I think MSM is cope, haven’t seen reported progress on it

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and middayshowers

Watch this

Yh man Saw that Vid a while back. The eye implant literally wears away your fucking eye. Plus The blue looks fake asf. Massive Cope man. It's over for that ffgt don't get cucked like him

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Whyamihere
Cuz its needed 24/24 and not really cool to explain why ur eyes are sometime blue sometime brown..

Cuz its needed 24/24 and not really cool to explain why ur eyes are sometime blue sometime brown..
Yeah, better to go blind, because of what someone may think, jfl

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz
Holy fuark I never knew you can just change your eye colour.with surgery like that look at this shit

Fuark he went from cute black kid to Exotic Superhuman Species.Legit impressed I'm gonna look this shit up.Sick of my ethnic brown eyes

this surgery is extremely dangerous.
blue contacts may look fake but at least you dont risk to become blind while using them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

fake eyed mother fucker. he gets no respect fuck that pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Eye shape matters more than eyecolor, why would you risk going blind

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
literally one of the most retarded fucking surgeries. its just cardboard they put under the first layer of your eye that can make you go blind

melatonin

giphy.gif

THEY PUT A FUCKING SHITTY JPEG IMAGE PIECE OF PAPER ON YOUR EYE

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: x30001, SayNoToRotting, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
eye color isn't part of eye attraction

just wear contacts

Eye color surgery would be ideal if your eye shape is already good

OP in 2 years

Mengele pioneered this in Auschwitz as we all know

Even Hugo Bossmaxxed it was over for him, so he devised a Final Solution

Attachments

• 220px-Josef_Mengele,_Auschwitz._Album_Höcker_(cropped).jpg
    220px-Josef_Mengele,_Auschwitz._Album_Höcker_(cropped).jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 5
(((Stroma))), hope everyone involved in the research gets cancer.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thushespokeofit, BigBiceps and SayNoToRotting
Stroma is coming out. Wait two years it’s way safer no side effects

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz
How to commit social suicide: Tutorial

Grey eyes are actually one of the rarest eye colors (barring heterochromia and albinism)

Not worth getting surgery to change them
My eyes are grey, pretty boring tbh people just assume they're blue and then look closer and realize they're not really blue. I'd rather have deep blue eyes but I don't think eye color makes any difference looks wise tbh.

I read on some forums about how boomers who used glaucoma drops got lighter eyes, maybe there's something there.

My eyes are grey, pretty boring tbh people just assume they're blue and then look closer and realize they're not really blue. I'd rather have deep blue eyes but I don't think eye color makes any difference looks wise tbh.
I does make a HUGE difference at times.The colouring can look unreal.For example.Blue eyes+pale skin+black hair combination.
Or brown skin+green eyes+brown hair.
It can look very exotic and unqiue