WTF IS THIS. NOSE HUMP STILL GROWING

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelswhy:

Wtf is this, 17 years old and nose still growing alot. The hump on my nose is literally getting bigger. I could even tell my sisters nose has grown alot.

If you have a big nose, please never breed. Big noses are always dominant thus you are basically ensuring your kid will have a big/long kike nose like me

Once I'm old enough to get it, I'm getting rhino asap. This shit is killing me and my nose is the main reason my harmony is crap

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and Nosecel9000
Nah. false. Most of my family on my dads side have thin slightly humped like noses yet i dodged the bullet by getting a way better nose probably from my mom
Are you mewing?

Yes the bigger nose bridge seems to be almost always dominant.

Do you have a real nose hump or a low radix?

I have a low radix, people consider it as a hump, but that said it doesn't seem to be getting worse but rather better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
my short nose and midface is killing me

Nah. false. Most of my family on my dads side have thin slightly humped like noses yet i dodged the bullet by getting a way better nose probably from my mom
Are you mewing?
Been doing it since September 2018. My dad had this nose, so does my brother, so do I

Been doing it since September 2018. My dad had this nose, so does my brother, so do I
Rhino it is then. Subliminals?

• +1
Yes the bigger nose bridge seems to be almost always dominant.

Do you have a real nose hump or a low radix?

I have a low radix, people consider it as a hump, but that said it doesn't seem to be getting worse but rather better.
IMG 20190821 010335

:feelswhy: :feelsrope:

Idk tbh. This is why I cringe at people saying nose doesn't matter, how can something in the middle of your face not have importance. It's super important
Rhino it is then. Subliminals?
Will give a try

Nose hump is not a bad feature

View attachment 100206

Idk tbh. This is why I cringe at people saying nose doesn't matter, how can something in the middle of your face not have importance. It's super important

Will give a try

It's a very small true hump you should not worry about it tbh, better that my low radix which that literally looks like a bird's beak, I hate it so much omg

At least my nose has only a little projection it would have been worse if not

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, BigBoy and Deleted member 685
Ay. Cope for you: gandy has an omega jew nose

• +1
View attachment 100206

Will give a try
Holy shit literally does not matter you body dysmporphic

You should be more concerned about the lack of a brow ridge

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Holy shit literally does not matter you body dysmporphic

You should be more concerned about the lack of a brow ridge
I'm trynma go to bed but my sleep schedule is so fucked

I'm trynma go to bed but my sleep schedule is so fucked
Take melatonin, that shit will knock you out. That's what I do. Haven't had a sleepless night in a long time

Take melatonin, that shit will knock you out. That's what I do. Haven't had a sleepless night in a long time
I want to but I feel shit in the morning ngl

I want to but I feel shit in the morning ngl
Uhh, yeah melatonin will fix that dummy. More sleep = feel better

Uhh, yeah melatonin will fix that dummy. More sleep = feel better
No I meant to say that I feel shitty every morning after supplementing with melatonin

• +1
wtf is this retarded thread bro. get the fuck out of this site you're clearly starting to turn deranged.

nobody can fucking tell about your little hump, you're clearly losing it. JFL I'm done

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Zygos4Life, jefferson and 1 other person
wtf is this retarded thread bro. get the fuck out of this site you're clearly starting to turn deranged.

nobody can fucking tell about your little hump, you're clearly losing it. JFL I'm done
I remember you're the same little twat that reported all my shit on purpose. Therefore, screw you
its not noticable, i have the same hump.
It literally is irl and I've gotten comments about it irl

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
I remember you're the same little twat that reported all my shit on purpose. Therefore, screw you

It literally is irl and I've gotten comments about it irl
wdym reported lol u can report? cage

My nose has always been the same width and height.

View attachment 100206

Will give a try
You fucking nigger if that's a bad nose I literally have a god damn beak

View attachment 100206

Will give a try
If you actually think that's bad, I would recommend a psychologist instead of a plastic surgeon.

Nose is only deadly on women. Your nose if fine for a man

Keep sucking OP's cock, it's not ideal.
not ideal but not that big of a deal, that money is better spent on bimax, eye surgery and hair transplant. Rhino should be the last thing unless you have ethnic nose

A medium straight strong nose is ideal

D46B975D 99A1 4816 B487 61E8AFFA20BD

JFL at a pixie fairy nose or wide pig nose on a man looks beta as fuck