Wtf is wrong with my side profile

EasternRightWinger15

EasternRightWinger15

ok male gazer
Ok, as some of you may know, I'm ultra self conscious about my side profile (altough I'm also coping with thinking, that side doesn't matter all that much) because of my mandible and chin (maxilla is good imo, but feel free to tell me that I'm wrong). Now that I clean-shaved after like 2 years for lulz, my weak chin is visible even from front (suifuel, my front was always very good, seems like the stubble masked it well). Can some of you high IQ-cels tell me everything wrong about my side and what are the options for fixing that (I'm not willing to go through surgeries any time soon, but it would be cool to know what can help me, just in case I change my mind). Also I have like 2-3 mm overbite, can fixing that help? And question for copingcels, do you think that hypothetical CCW rotation from chewing with my front teeth can help me (note that I'm 22)? Also sorry for bad quality pic, but I don't have access to better phone rn. Thanks for answers and help, I'm too retarded to answer my questions by myself.

107901662 571204353498063 8758292233900653294 n

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 7173 and thecel
weird ass headshape

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 7173, thecel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 6873
nearing birdcel levels

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Honestly not that bad. Mine is 5x worse so I will get bimax within the coming years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and EasternRightWinger15
A big occupit i guess or whatever the back part of head is called xd

• +1
Reactions: Delboy and EasternRightWinger15
nothing really, looks like you have a overbite or weak chin idk tbh. just mew to keep your hyoid up and you're fine

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and EasternRightWinger15
I think it's your hyoid bone tbh.
It can be temporarily fixed by mewing

• +1
I think it's your hyoid bone tbh.
It can be temporarily fixed by mewing
I'm mewing and bringing my hyoid up as much as I can jfl, imagine when I put my tongue down lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: godirl and Deleted member 7173
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and EasternRightWinger15
low hyoid bone, recessed mandible
its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and EasternRightWinger15
OP you aren't virgin, right?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, DaGullas and Deleted member 4430
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Spierdolony, Deleted member 5385 and 4 others
shit chin

• +1
you need a sliding genioplasty, maybe BSSO

• +1
really Short ramus with bad angle, low hyoid and you already now about chin..
Bad combo, but mandible doesnt look that recessed tbh.

Received 2128833700595891 3 1

eye area REVEALED

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Incoming and EasternRightWinger15
Overbite is probably one of the biggest issues. It really exaggerates your weak chin. Also your ramus lacks definition and the angle is too far forward instead of close to 90 degrees. Overall though your profile is good but not great, some big jaw surgery could help of course but minor stuff like a chin implant and fixing that overbite would be a big help as well. Before you do anything else I would get the overbite fixed if possible and see how you look after that

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
really Short ramus with bad angle, low hyoid and you already now about chin..
Bad combo, but mandible doesnt look that recessed tbh.
it's really strange, because maxilla isn't recessed, right? if the recession is really caused by enviroment and posture, I wonder how this could happen

Overbite is probably one of the biggest issues. It really exaggerates your weak chin. Also your ramus lacks definition and the angle is too far forward instead of close to 90 degrees. Overall though your profile is good but not great, some big jaw surgery could help of course but minor stuff like a chin implant and fixing that overbite would be a big help as well. Before you do anything else I would get the overbite fixed if possible and see how you look after that
thank you so much! but as I said, I have overjet like 2-3 mm only, but I will still ask my dentist and maybe there can be something done about this
Unironically chin tuck and neck training should be enough to achieve occiput on the right
I'm gymcelling for nearly 5 years and never looked into neck training jfl, this can help so much, thanks for the tip

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
train neck

• +1
I'm gymcelling for nearly 5 years and never looked into neck training jfl, this can help so much, thanks for the tip

But try to avoid overdoing traps cause IT will make your shoulders looks narrower and sloped

• +1
Big nose and a bit recessed but looks not that bad

• +1
Reactions: JeremyMeeks and EasternRightWinger15

But try to avoid overdoing traps cause IT will make your shoulders looks narrower and sloped
well, too bad it's my most geneticaly gifted muscle group and I'm not even training them with isolated excercises (idk if you can see it from these photos)

70126631 2843139419046654 1257782942160125952 n

96819355 594693417814636 1682279234610921472 n

Unironically chin tuck and neck training should be enough to achieve occiput on the right
It would only help but its's not enough to allow him to reach the result on the right imho.
Even with neck training it would only engage mostly the sternocleidomastoid muscles. I think he would need to activate the side trap and occipitalis muscles. Even then he would need occipital reduction to get better results.

• +1
your hyroid bone isnt high

• +1
Last edited:
It would only help but its's not enough to allow him to reach the result on the right imho.
Even with neck training it would only engage mostly the sternocleidomastoid muscles. I think he would need to activate the side trap and occipitalis muscles. Even then he would need occipital reduction to get better results.
Occipital reduction is actually really dangerous, every hit in the back of your head will potencially kill you/give brain trauma. I was doing chin tucking and noe my oppicut looks quite decent
IMG 20200711 230310 12

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Kingkellz
Occipital reduction is actually really dangerous, every hit in the back of your head will potencially kill you/give brain trauma. I was doing chin tucking and noe my oppicut looks quite decent
View attachment 509116
But still my gonial angle and mandible are shit. I wish I could have such jawlines
4aa3d80ac9b3a511de491c06690104fa

• +1
  • JFL
neck posture seems bad

• +1
Ok, as some of you may know, I'm ultra self conscious about my side profile (altough I'm also coping with thinking, that side doesn't matter all that much) because of my mandible and chin (maxilla is good imo, but feel free to tell me that I'm wrong). Now that I clean-shaved after like 2 years for lulz, my weak chin is visible even from front (suifuel, my front was always very good, seems like the stubble masked it well). Can some of you high IQ-cels tell me everything wrong about my side and what are the options for fixing that (I'm not willing to go through surgeries any time soon, but it would be cool to know what can help me, just in case I change my mind). Also I have like 2-3 mm overbite, can fixing that help? And question for copingcels, do you think that hypothetical CCW rotation from chewing with my front teeth can help me (note that I'm 22)? Also sorry for bad quality pic, but I don't have access to better phone rn. Thanks for answers and help, I'm too retarded to answer my questions by myself.

View attachment 509009
Bad gonial angle and recessed chin combines to form bad hyoid and submental

• +1
Bad gonial angle and recessed chin combines to form bad hyoid and submental
can't low hyoid be genetical? my dad and one of my sisters also have it, mom and another sister doesn't, do you think it's only because of recession?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
can't low hyoid be genetical? my dad and one of my sisters also have it, mom and another sister doesn't, do you think it's only because of recession?
I'm not sure. I have seen it on guys with good chins and mandibles too but in your case i think chin will stretch the skin around it and make it more better

• +1