Wtf is wrong with my side profile

ur good bro just make sure u hold eye contact in a date and never look to the side then ur fine

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I'm not sure. I have seen it on guys with good chins and mandibles too but in your case i think chin will stretch the skin around it and make it more better
yeah, I will cope with chewing + keeping molars together for few years, also I will try to fix my overbite and then I will probably do genio, it's not even that expensive in my country afaik

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
ur good bro just make sure u hold eye contact in a date and never look to the side then ur fine
my 3/4 is also quiet good, so I can look to the side a little bit, but not that much to show side-profile, otherwise it's over

my 3/4 is also quiet good, so I can look to the side a little bit, but not that much to show side, otherwise it's over
nah bro im just kidding. your side profile isnt ideal but its pretty much average and your front looks good and everyone knows that front >>>> side, especially on a date

the average male doesnt have a strong chin and is a little recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and EasternRightWinger15
nah bro im just kidding. your side profile isnt ideal but its pretty much average and your front looks good and everyone knows that front >>>> side, especially on a date

the average male doesnt have a strong chin and is a little recessed
yeah, I was also joking, thanks though!

• +1
Reactions: buflek
But isn't slight overbite ideal?

• +1
I think most of the guys here are trolling, i clearly see nothing wrong. Dont know why u took ur beard off in the first place, it would cover the chin(most of the guys have a defined beard near the chin that gives the look that the chin is bigger). And yes ur gonial angle is not low but man we cant all have the same features. Brad Pitt has high gonial angle as well

• +1
I think most of the guys here are trolling, i clearly see nothing wrong. Dont know why u took ur beard off in the first place, it would cover the chin(most of the guys have a defined beard near the chin that gives the look that the chin is bigger). And yes ur gonial angle is not low but man we cant all have the same features. Brad Pitt has high gonial angle as well
I just wanted to see clearly my bone structure to know what's up, of course I will grow it again, I look 17 now lol, stubble is total looksmax for me (I also let it grow longer on my chin compared to rest of my face for obvious reasons)

well, trolling is part of this site's culture, still many helpful replies here, so it's ok

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
You are recessed
The pb is you dont look recessed cuz u are tilting your head

You have downward growth
Do and XRAY with propre position and you will see that your occlusale plane is tiltew down

U need bimax ccw

• +1
You are recessed
The pb is you dont look recessed cuz u are tilting your head

You have downward growth
Do and XRAY with propre position and you will see that your occlusale plane is tiltew down

U need bimax ccw
idk man, I measured my maxilla with every way possible I could find (some methods even tak in account head tilt) and it just doesn't seem to lack growth, mandible on otherway is another story though, CCW rotation would definitely help, but no way I'm doing bimax man, that would be autism overload in my case

Last edited:
idk man, I measured my maxilla with every way possible I could find (some methods even tak in account head tilt) and it just doesn't seem to lack growth, mandible on otherway is another story though, CCW rotation would definitely help, but no way I'm doing bimax man, that would be autism overload in my case

You need XRAY

This is my side profil and il getting BIMAX because my occlusale plane is tilting downward

Attachments

• 30E3514C-6528-4D6D-9C29-714CCD3B391F.png
    30E3514C-6528-4D6D-9C29-714CCD3B391F.png
    536.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 888AD4A0-C9C7-41EE-8F45-6D2B41D794E2.jpeg
    888AD4A0-C9C7-41EE-8F45-6D2B41D794E2.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
You need XRAY

This is my side profil and il getting BIMAX because my occlusale plane is tilting downward
lol, I think that good majority of people would have downward tilting occlusal plane, should every one of them get bimax then?

lol, I think that good majority of people would have downward tilting occlusal plane, should every one of them get bimax then?
I want perfect forward growth, i also have crooked teeth thats why im getting bimax
And when i smile i cant see half my teeth,thats why il getting bimax

If you have crooked teeth and not enought teeth showing (im not talking on the side) then u can have ortho+surgery like me

For cosmetic only not sure

• +1
Ok, as some of you may know, I'm ultra self conscious about my side profile (altough I'm also coping with thinking, that side doesn't matter all that much) because of my mandible and chin (maxilla is good imo, but feel free to tell me that I'm wrong). Now that I clean-shaved after like 2 years for lulz, my weak chin is visible even from front (suifuel, my front was always very good, seems like the stubble masked it well). Can some of you high IQ-cels tell me everything wrong about my side and what are the options for fixing that (I'm not willing to go through surgeries any time soon, but it would be cool to know what can help me, just in case I change my mind). Also I have like 2-3 mm overbite, can fixing that help? And question for copingcels, do you think that hypothetical CCW rotation from chewing with my front teeth can help me (note that I'm 22)? Also sorry for bad quality pic, but I don't have access to better phone rn. Thanks for answers and help, I'm too retarded to answer my questions by myself.

View attachment 509009

Not bad by any means.

Keep mewing - though mewing doesn't do much at all for maxiliary changes. Over time it definitely pulls the hyoid bone up, makes the ramus and mandible look more defined as a result. It also can make the ramus a bit longer and make your manible less recessed (at least a year to see these changes noticeably).

Make sure to keep the root up (you know your doing this because your hyoid should suck into the bottom of your neck - you won't be able to see it at all from the side profile).

Your occupit sticks out a bit but it is not that disproportionate - this is the least of your worries.

By normal standards, you actually have a solid side profile and even by psl standards it is still good.

From your upper eyelid (part which you haven't completely blurred out) - its looks like maybe your issue is your eye area - look into upper eyelid fillers for uee and canthoplasty to improve canthal tilt. Once again, your side profile is nothing to be self conscious about - this is not some cope bs btw to make you feel better - I'm being geniune.

• +1
I want perfect forward growth, i also have crooked teeth thats why im getting bimax
And when i smile i cant see half my teeth,thats why il getting bimax

If you have crooked teeth and not enought teeth showing (im not talking on the side) then u can have ortho+surgery like me

For cosmetic only not sure
that does make sense, if perfect forward growth is what you strive for, gl!

I have a little bit crooked teeth on my left lower palate, but nothing serious, dentist never adviced me an orthodontic treatmemt

if my copes like mewing and chewing won't help in a, let's say, 5 years timeframe, I might consider bimax tbh, but only if I would get also some health benefit from it on top of improved appearance, otherwise it's more convenient and cheaper to just do genio or implant for cosmetic reasons in my case I guess

Not bad by any means.

Keep mewing - though mewing doesn't do much at all for maxiliary changes. Over time it definitely pulls the hyoid bone up, makes the ramus and mandible look more defined as a result. It also can make the ramus a bit longer and make your manible less recessed (at least a year to see these changes noticeably).

Make sure to keep the root up (you know your doing this because your hyoid should suck into the bottom of your neck - you won't be able to see it at all from the side profile).

Your occupit sticks out a bit but it is not that disproportionate - this is the least of your worries.

By normal standards, you actually have a solid side profile and even by psl standards it is still good.

From your upper eyelid (part which you haven't completely blurred out) - its looks like maybe your issue is your eye area - look into upper eyelid fillers for uee and canthoplasty to improve canthal tilt. Once again, your side profile is nothing to be self conscious about - this is not some cope bs btw to make you feel better - I'm being geniune.
yeah, I'm mewing with root of my tongue up for 3 months now, hyoid is considerable higher when mewing, I go ultra subhuman mode when I put my tongue down and my hyoid gets even lower

yeah, it might be, I have probably a little bit of BDD though

I think my eye area is not bad by any means tbh, like yeah, I have UEE on the sides of my eyes as a failo, but they are not bulging out, I do have slight PCT (ideal imo), eyes are not round and I have super long eyelashes, which also helps, I can send PM if you want

thank you!