Wtf women dont put any effort in conversations even when chadfishing

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
And they wonder why guys send them dick pics and show bobs and vegana messages, its easier to just ask "wanna fuck?"

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 7126, Deleted member 6512 and 10 others
as a man you need to do all the work, and you can barely demand anything back, jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, turkproducer, karbo and 24 others
b/c chicks arent sexually frustrated unlike most men... chicks WILL put in effort if theyre horny or havent fucked in a while. Having easier access to sex isnt the whole picture..

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 7126, Deleted member 6512 and 7 others
No they talk and they talk A LOT. You just haven’t experienced it because you are ugly.

B06D579F 85A0 441C A4CB EFF5700E05BD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, Lolcel, TUSSELEIF and 33 others
i chadfished with nt pictures of david laid and barely got any first messages at all, i thought my tinder would be blowing up the next morning but i guess thats just the state of hypergamy in 2020 and a testament to the pure amount of options these bitches have

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Chadeep, Amnesia and 3 others
i chadfished with nt pictures of david laid and barely got any first messages at all, i thought my tinder would be blowing up the next morning but i guess thats just the state of hypergamy in 2020 and a testament to the pure amount of options these bitches have
Its over for many men, many many many many men

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 2658 and 5 others
Still doesnt make sense tho. If they are that picky, giga chads would have to fuck like 10 women a day. They wouldnt mind average girls.

So my guess is women just dont have a high sex drive and theyd rather wait a year to get fucked by chad than to have an active sex life

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, nastynas, ezio6 and 3 others
Still doesnt make sense tho. If they are that picky, giga chads would have to fuck like 10 women a day. They wouldnt mind average girls.
maybe its just my area, maybe he was so goodlooking they suspected chadfish, maybe females dont first message regardless, maybe if i messaged first they would have been receptive to a meetup immediately idk

maybe its just my area, maybe he was so goodlooking they suspected chadfish, maybe females dont first message regardless, maybe if i messaged first they would have been receptive to a meetup immediately idk
ECD78D3E 5DEC 47F0 9D83 8555576B08E9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, karbo, ezio6 and 5 others
Can u even read retard
Can you? If they didn’t even put effort in conversation to your chadfish they had an even bigger chad that they were writing essays to.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Boldandbeautiful and aphoria
They have infinite SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 2658
They do.. if you are out of their league. If you are looksmatched, then expect to pay for everything and put in the effort.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
Can you? If they didn’t even put effort in conversation to your chadfish they had an even bigger chad that they were writing essays to.
Can you? You said that the reason is because im ugly, when i clearly stated even when chadfishing in the fucking title

It’s how they grew up, knowing that they have endless options so they put minimal effort. Even if they blow up with a Chad, they get the chance later to make out with another.
So it’s really that simple.

Also they are not going to message first from what I’ve seen, I mean not many of them do unless you’re a 9/10 or 10/10 for her.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Melo95
When something becomes abundant people don't make efforts to get / keep it. And men, including many gl ones, willing to simp to women are much too abundant nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, ezio6, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Some do most don't

• +1
Reactions: nastynas

... or they know who david laid is
Or you retardedly used pictures that could be reverse image searched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
You would be lazy too if you had these numbers

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, turkproducer, karbo and 1 other person
... or they know who david laid is
Or you retardedly used pictures that could be reverse image searched
I used old pics of him when he was 17, not insane flexing edited gym pictures. like 2 selfies, a pic of him and his family, and a shirtless mirror selfie before he was too big
He still got 99+ likes just not many messages
Also ur retarded if you think foids know how to google reverse image search on their phone lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 7753
I used old pics of him when he was 17, not insane flexing edited gym pictures. like 2 selfies, a pic of him and his family, and a shirtless mirror selfie before he was too big
Also ur retarded if you think foids know how to google reverse image search on their phone lmao
Don’t underestimate bruh

No they talk and they talk A LOT. You just haven’t experienced it because you are ugly.

View attachment 571234
sounds like a sexually frustrated male simp. But you’re in Pakistan and I’m guessing most women are sexually frustrated due to religion + most other guys are ugly as fuck so you stand out

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
wtf is that
I downloaded a sort of chinese tinder,
after you march with her ,you can see her stories
She posted that screenshot

Using his old pics isn't that great of a Chad fish tbh man. He looked too young at that age for these tinder sluts. Nowadays, getting good Chad fish results requires that he has high sex appeal and is masculine and doesn't look too young. Plus plenty of dudes can get 99+ during covid. Responses are what count. Crazy that even a 95th percentile guy badly loses against a 99th percentile. You really have to be top tier

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Using his old pics isn't that great of a Chad fish tbh man. He looked too young at that age for these tinder sluts. Nowadays, getting good Chad fish results requires that he has high sex appeal and is masculine and doesn't look too young. Plus plenty of dudes can get 99+ during covid. Responses are what count. Crazy that even a 95th percentile guy badly loses against a 99th percentile. You really have to be top tier
yea i actually agree with you a lot on that
ive been rated really highly on here in terms of psl, anywhere between 5-6, but i look 16-17 and am more of a prettyboy so i dont do that good on tinder. tried yubo tho and got like 400 friends pretty quickly

could be coz it looks like a LARP/FAKE but idk. Also I believe tinder algorithm is ass

yea i actually agree with you a lot on that
ive been rated really highly on here in terms of psl, anywhere between 5-6, but i look 16-17 and am more of a prettyboy so i dont do that good on tinder. tried yubo tho and got like 400 friends pretty quickly
Yeah that seems about right. For me it's the opposite. I do shit on yubo and better on tinder. People were thinking I was some old guy even though I'm 22 lol. And then on tinder and bumble it's much better. It's all cuz I'm more masc then prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Its over for many men, many many many many men
Might just be the algorithm. I used NT pictures of prime Chico and only matched with ~5-10%. I think most people who show up in the feed stop using it.