Platinum
Faud angle. Gets mogged by my feet

Image result for chad feet

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Zygos4Life, ExCel and 4 others
Faud angle. Gets mogged by my feet

Image result for chad feet
how is a simple side profile of just turning my head so i can take a 3/4 a ''fraud angle''
makes 0 sense

• Ugh..
Reactions: Redrighthand
how is a simple side profile of just turning my head so i can take a 3/4 a ''fraud angle''
makes 0 sense
Keep crying for my feet

• +1
Reactions: superighteous
Based on that pic 6.5 PSL

Based on that pic 6.5 PSL
explain why i wouldnt be at least 7.5 with my bones, skull height, hair and skin, eye area, harmony, warrior skull etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
explain why i wouldnt be at least 7.5 with my bones, skull height, hair and skin, eye area, harmony, warrior skull etc
Send a pic of your face

I'd have to see a front view to gauge your eye area and zygos
Angle frauding can make a 5 to a 7 so no intrinsic value tbh

I'd have to see a front view to gauge your eye area and zygos
Angle frauding can make a 5 to a 7 so no intrinsic value tbh
can angle frauding make a 5 have insane jaw, eye area, hair and skin
lmfao this makes NO sense
no point in posting a front at all
Its a pic of you angle frauding
feels good to be that insanely robust ppl literally cannot believe all i have to do is turn my head to the side to look like that
keep coping
not a single ''weird angle'' used
literally a normal 3/4 lmfao
>angle frauding BONES and EYES
somehow never ceases to amaze me

can angle frauding make a 5 have insane jaw, eye area, hair and skin
lmfao this makes NO sense
no point in posting a front at all

feels good to be that insanely robust ppl literally cannot believe all i have to do is turn my head to the side to look like that
keep coping
>angle frauding BONES and EYES
somehow never ceases to amaze me

Send a front pic if you are so defensive and confident about your looks, I don't understand how do you expect your eye area ratted without even seeing it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and LDNPari
OP is scared to show frontal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Vitruvian, Alexanderr and 4 others
Because you literally took it rom a shit angle jf;
keep coping
Ironic post frontal or die
Except for the only one you posted
Not a 3/4

Squinting jutting pouting
Take a frontal pic in normal lighting or cope

just take a normal fucking pic lmao

Kys chad

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
Not a side profile you complete retard. Simply turning your head whilst you shoulders still face in the direction of the camera is not a side profile.

A side profile is taken from the side with shoulders and head both facing to the left or right of the camera. This is an example of a side profile.
835d0e3989a3f639747005c3af5b91bb

You are simply turning your head away from the camera, which is not a side profile.

Also jfl at flash fraud. Take an actual photo with natural lighting as that will be the most accurate to how you look in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
That guy was legit Autistic tbh, he looked like a Chad (had a deep voice even!) but complained that no girls liked him.

he is chad but his real voice is probably tiny lmao, we were chatting in the dc and he was so scared to come in a live call to prove it was not fake

he is chad but his real voice is probably tiny lmao, we were chatting in the dc and he was so scared to come in a live call to prove it was not fake

Yeah you're right i guess, he could have faked it for all i know.

6 max. Squint frauding, angle frauding, close up angle, light frauding.

search onechoice lookism, he has other photos. no way he is 6 lmao keep coping lad. i would've posted his natural light pics but you've roped if you seen it lmao

search onechoice lookism, he has other photos. no way he is 6 lmao keep coping lad. i would've posted his natural light pics but you've roped if you seen it lmao
Post shit photos get shit ratings. If he feels like he want to convince us then post them here. Not going back to lookism just for that.

Post shit photos get shit ratings. If he feels like he want to convince us then post them here. Not going back to lookism just for that.

He’s nothing special. People here must never go outside. I see better looking people in my gym literally every day and they’re not giga frauding

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: όμορφος θεός and Deleted member 2205
Send a front pic if you are so defensive and confident about your looks, I don't understand how do you expect your eye area ratted without even seeing it
do you not see my brow bone and undereye support
long medial canthus as well even from the side
jfl

these r lighting frauded tho because otherwise you cant make brown eyes striking
OP is scared to show frontal
gigacope

do you not see my brow bone and undereye support
long medial canthus as well even from the side
jfl

these r lighting frauded tho because otherwise you cant make brown eyes striking

gigacope

if you are larping as him, i will rape your akinjilar father

• Love it
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
its a 3/4
makes 0 sense how that can be frauded
how can i fraud the jaw and eyes

no im the REAL jeff seid

i am rat btw

He’s nothing special. People here must never go outside. I see better looking people in my gym literally every day and they’re not giga frauding
do they have my eye area? do they have my jaw? do they have my harmony? my brow bone? my zygos? my warrior skull? my frame? my voice? jfl no you do not bud
you have never seen anyone irl with my bones or eye area let alone the rest you utter subhuman keep coping
6 max. Squint frauding, angle frauding, close up angle, light frauding.
>close up
im holding it all the way away from my face you coping subhuman
>squinting
show me 1 sign of squinting jfl
im even looking down
>angle frauding
its a normal profile
>light frauding
literally a flash, flash pictures are entirely accurate, just because I have thanos jaw and chin doesnt make the lighting unfair. Keep coping
Not a side profile you complete retard. Simply turning your head whilst you shoulders still face in the direction of the camera is not a side profile.

A side profile is taken from the side with shoulders and head both facing to the left or right of the camera. This is an example of a side profile.
View attachment 91165

You are simply turning your head away from the camera, which is not a side profile.

Also jfl at flash fraud. Take an actual photo with natural lighting as that will be the most accurate to how you look in real life.
this was a 3/4 im barely turning my head
its still a profile
what makes you think i wont have a block jaw and hunter eyes with big brow bone and flat occiput in my side as well
i am rat btw
ive posted videos of me talking on this acc if youre skeptical about the voice just go on
Is that his front?
Can't really rate with that shot lighting, PSL 6 from that pic
Shit*

Squinting jutting pouting
Take a frontal pic in normal lighting or cope
>squinting
its all hooding buddy boy
>jutting
my gonion is bigger than your whole skull is all
>pouting
LMFAO MY FAVORITE ONE
my philtrum and lips are so perfect you legit have to cope with it as well

>i see better looking people at the gym
i wrist and looks mog everyone in the gym
never took k2 or worked out in my life

Last edited:
  • Love it
jfl at this coping fraud making excuses for why he cant provide a normal picture where he isn't mean mugging and giga frauding

looks like a standard balkan cel. nothing special

• JFL
take a video you are frauding

• JFL
OP is a faggot
do they have my eye area? do they have my jaw? do they have my harmony? my brow bone? my zygos? my warrior skull? my frame? my voice? jfl no you do not bud
you have never seen anyone irl with my bones or eye area let alone the rest you utter subhuman keep coping

>close up
im holding it all the way away from my face you coping subhuman
>squinting
show me 1 sign of squinting jfl
im even looking down
>angle frauding
its a normal profile
>light frauding
literally a flash, flash pictures are entirely accurate, just because I have thanos jaw and chin doesnt make the lighting unfair. Keep coping

this was a 3/4 im barely turning my head
its still a profile
what makes you think i wont have a block jaw and hunter eyes with big brow bone and flat occiput in my side as well

ive posted videos of me talking on this acc if youre skeptical about the voice just go on

>squinting
its all hooding buddy boy
>jutting
my gonion is bigger than your whole skull is all
>pouting
LMFAO MY FAVORITE ONE
my philtrum and lips are so perfect you legit have to cope with it as well

>i see better looking people at the gym
i wrist and looks mog everyone in the gym
never took k2 or worked out in my life

You look like a simp faggot. Even taking pics like that lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah so 6.5 PSL with all your frauding, probably 6 - 6.25 PSL no fraud.

All your features are really good but nothing is unique.

You're very good looking bro. Why are you posting your face here?
You realize that as time goes on, there's going to be less and less privacy and having your face on a place like this is social suicide.
Making a bunch of subhumans jealous may be fun but it's not worth it.

Op take a picture like this to prove you're not a fraud.

4yZht6i.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
You realize that as time goes on, there's going to be less and less privacy and having your face on a place like this is social suicide.
JFL no one here is gonna be jealous of him
No one's saying he is bad looking lmao