wuss poppin

9cyJxqr
guy is very robust but has no pretty boy appeal or some kind of harmony, I was actually disappointed bcz of the amount of dicksucking at lookism they did to him and then I googled him and he looks like this.

he would get outslayed by tall prettyboys (chico, steven kelly, etc..)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
View attachment 94979 guy is very robust but has no pretty boy appeal or some kind of harmony, I was actually disappointed bcz of the amount of dicksucking at lookism they did to him and then I googled him and he looks like this.

Harmony > all tbh
Not saying you can't ascend by making features better, but good features by themselves usually don't mean much.

View attachment 94979 guy is very robust but has no pretty boy appeal or some kind of harmony, I was actually disappointed bcz of the amount of dicksucking at lookism they did to him and then I googled him and he looks like this.

His nose looks strange.

He has loads of great features but it just doesn't click

how is a simple side profile of just turning my head so i can take a 3/4 a ''fraud angle''
makes 0 sense
Fraud angle is a perfect description. You have angled your head so that the lower third is closer to the camera, making it larger as well as making it difficult to determine the relative size of different parts of your face. It doesn't help at all in showing your 3/4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Fraud angle is a perfect description. You have angled your head so that the lower third is closer to the camera, making it larger as well as making it difficult to determine the relative size of different parts of your face. It doesn't help at all in showing your 3/4.
high IQ
OP is a bitch that bullies people that admit they're ugly to feel better about himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
jfl at this coping fraud making excuses for why he cant provide a normal picture where he isn't mean mugging and giga frauding

looks like a standard balkan cel. nothing special
How does insane jaw, chin, zygos
paired with insane fat padded eye area with robust brow ridge,just simply LOOKS good to begin with, without nitpicking features.
99th percentile eye area and bones ''nothing special''lmfao how on earth can that be true .

''nothing special''
btw
take a video you are frauding
if you pm me your discord ill send you video or we can video call, my jaw looks even better on video.
high IQ
OP is a bitch that bullies people that admit they're ugly to feel better about himself.
i never bullied anyone
He has loads of great features but it just doesn't click
im v harmonious though. You can go into the imgur links i posted now if u want.
it clicks because i have a short philtrum and straight nose separating big lower third and good eye area.
His nose looks strange.
How tf does a straight nose look strange
unless u mean from the front, from there the lighting always makes it look weird, just doesnt look like that irl from what i can tell.
Harmony > all tbh
Not saying you can't ascend by making features better, but good features by themselves usually don't mean much.
i do have insanely good harmony tho. u cant point out a thing that isnt harmonious on my face in the imgur above.

OP please stop crying
what is this extreme emotional reaction to people just saying one thing lmao

JFL no one here is gonna be jealous of him
No one's saying he is bad looking lmao
if ur not jealous of my looks ur delusional
OP please stop crying
what is this extreme emotional reaction to people just saying one thing lmao
''emotional'' when its emotionless facts
wtf
You're very good looking bro. Why are you posting your face here?
You realize that as time goes on, there's going to be less and less privacy and having your face on a place like this is social suicide.
Making a bunch of subhumans jealous may be fun but it's not worth it.
Literally not a single person in this thread beside u is NOT coping
they literally ignore cleft bone structure that cannot be seen ANYWHERE else and an unseen more masculine chico-tier eye area and say ''wtf bro looks weird. whats that little spec there xD''
im not doing anything beside turning my head to the side slightly to show off jaw
lmfao
Yeah so 6.5 PSL with all your frauding, probably 6 - 6.25 PSL no fraud.

All your features are really good but nothing is unique.
if im psl 6 its over for 99% of men.

Thanks for the laugh OP

Thanks for the laugh OP
how tf do u add gifs i wanted the gif where the guys nodding
also not a joke im still confused as to how hard everyone is coping in here

how tf do u add gifs i wanted the gif where the guys nodding
also not a joke im still confused as to how hard everyone is coping in here
Click on the image button on the top right and then choose any picture from your gallery.
Youre above average looking don't listen to copes in here.

Click on the image button on the top right and then choose any picture from your gallery.
Youre above average looking don't listen to copes in here.
above average is an extreme understatement
find me 1 person with my lower third and eye area, even separately
you cant
wtf do you mean add images. im nto saving the gifs i want to get the ones that are already in here

Some
above average is an extreme understatement
find me 1 person with my lower third and eye area, even separately
you cant
wtf do you mean add images. im nto saving the gifs i want to get the ones that are already in here
Some pics you look better than others so I cant really give a proper rating without seeing a candid of you. But youre defo somewhere above average

if ur not jealous of my looks ur delusional

''emotional'' when its emotionless facts
wtf

Literally not a single person in this thread beside u is NOT coping
they literally ignore cleft bone structure that cannot be seen ANYWHERE else and an unseen more masculine chico-tier eye area and say ''wtf bro looks weird. whats that little spec there xD''
im not doing anything beside turning my head to the side slightly to show off jaw
lmfao

if im psl 6 its over for 99% of men.
why are you crying so hard then and trying to prove your point so hard that looks very emotional to me

why are you crying so hard then and trying to prove your point so hard that looks very emotional to me
why are you crying bro lets cry together bro
Some

Some pics you look better than others so I cant really give a proper rating without seeing a candid of you. But youre defo somewhere above average
bones dont morph themselves from pic to pic
simply open that imgur album and ask urself what i told u
did u see the lower third with that eye area anywhere else
after hair maxxing theres really not much to cope for