[X-RAY] Is there any way I can stop being so subhuman?

AcneScars

AcneScars

Retired
6DA935DC DA5C 42D9 877B B63E6C7D694C

I think I’m legit the only subhuman on this forum. Is there anything I can do to start looking human?
@RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS Please help me

Attachments

• 8373A882-9DCD-4020-9635-C0F5639CAE01.jpeg
    8373A882-9DCD-4020-9635-C0F5639CAE01.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 176
No.

• So Sad
Reactions: AcneScars
fix your posture jfl

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 10551 and AcneScars

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, randomvanish and ifyouwannabemylover
Hello my nigga

Bro, do you know that there's no way we can know if you're subhuman just by x-ray?
What you know is that you are black and have dental problems

Bro, do you know that there's no way we can know if you're subhuman just by x-ray?
What you know is that you are black and have dental problems
Jfl look at that prognathy. Also I’m not black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
How am I recessed?

Curry
so you think that you’re the only subhuman here, but you’re not recessed? what type of logic is this?

so you think that you’re the only subhuman here, but you’re not recessed? what type of logic is this?
Recession can be cured. I doubt this level of prognathy can

Recession can be cured. I doubt this level of prognathy can
Well you certainly need Bimax surgery for sure, I’m surprised you got a CEPH scan but no one told you what your plans should be. You need to completely upright those incisors and maybe premolar extractions, while planning bimax surgery ahead of time. This will “cure” ur prognathy

looks like you have prognathism

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Agendum
Well you certainly need Bimax surgery for sure, I’m surprised you got a CEPH scan but no one told you what your plans should be. You need to completely upright those incisors and maybe premolar extractions, while planning bimax surgery ahead of time. This will “cure” ur prognathy
Im thinking extraction and retraction. Is it possible to push the maxilla backwards along the lefort 1 line?

Save money and get surgery.

View attachment 930090

I think I’m legit the only subhuman on this forum. Is there anything I can do to start looking human?
@RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS Please help me
If you retrude your lower teeth and fix your maxilla you'll be fine. It should be easy to retrude the lower teeth, but idk about the maxilla, if mewing doesn't work for you then there might be no other way.

A rather large LeFort I with a lengthy dental decompensation

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, AcneScars and Agendum
I think so yea
I noticed with many people with bimaxilarry protrusion, they have protruding lower maxillas but recessed and flat upper maxilla, and if they also have bad chin projection it gives off a sort of chimp look. Usually a Very bad E plane.

A rather large LeFort I with a lengthy dental decompensation
Could you elab a bit please? Does large mean more movement or a higher cut? Dental decompensation means extraction and retraction right?

Could you elab a bit please? Does large mean more movement or a higher cut? Dental decompensation means extraction and retraction right?
• Larger movement.
• No it means braces to bring the teeth in. Now they are heavily proclined or tipped outward. The need to be tipped back in I would assume you have a bimaxillary protrusion look.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and AcneScars
• Larger movement.
• No it means braces to bring the teeth in. Now they are heavily proclined or tipped outward. The need to be tipped back in I would assume you have a bimaxillary protrusion look.
Thanks for the answer. Do you think I could have a ’normal’ E plane after Lefort 1 and braces?