Y`all fuck up rating

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
First off, you have to understand in a scale from 1 to 10 we want to evenly divide the ranks by the number of individuals on this earth. So there should be as many ones as fives... So if you guys call only people a 10 who are like one in a fucking million, the scale gets fucked up. So everything you guys rate from a high 7 to a fucking ten should probably be a 10. I mean, if you run around, the average joe has literally no jawline or cheekbones, so prominent cheekbones mostly already make for a 6. I get it, you wanna seem like you know your shit, and that its hard to impress you, but like this, every guy falls between 5 and 3. There are some people who rate well, but generally that's something most people fuck up.

look at this dude. Id say he's better looking then 80 percent of people, so by my scale between 7 and 8. He got rated a fucking five, without much of an explanation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Lorsss
You should go outside everyonce in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
JoinedJul 29, 2019

• +1
Reactions: Primmi and Deleted member 2205
That is if you really thinkk that dude you linked was a psl 7 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
First off, you have to understand in a scale from 1 to 10 we want to evenly divide the ranks by the number of individuals on this earth. So there should be as many ones as fives... So if you guys call only people a 10 who are like one in a fucking million, the scale gets fucked up. So everything you guys rate from a high 7 to a fucking ten should probably be a 10. I mean, if you run around, the average joe has literally no jawline or cheekbones, so prominent cheekbones mostly already make for a 6. I get it, you wanna seem like you know your shit, and that its hard to impress you, but like this, every guy falls between 5 and 3. There are some people who rate well, but generally that's something most people fuck up.

look at this dude. Id say he's better looking then 80 percent of people, so by my scale between 7 and 8. He got rated a fucking five, without much of an explanation.

It's quite simple he lacks harmony and his lower third.. Especially his chin fucks up his combination of going any higher. He also resembles Elliot Rodger which is another L in my book.

His a 5/10 cased closed. Not to mention his trying to fraud his jawline, if you see this dude in real life his jaw would easily look average, but people be frauding hard to get good ratings.

Lol at the 7-8/10 XD

That is if you really thinkk that dude you linked was a psl 7 :lul:
he got the cheekbones, nice eyes, strong wide jaw, maybe too fragile neck and too big of a nose, but definitely more attractive than any average joe. #nohomo

What you want is being over ranked by mathematical bias while bell curve is in Mother Nature.
99% of people are uggly af.
There is only one female over 1000 that I would be ok to slay if I was 18 yo again.
Which would make me a voluntary celibate which all celibates are supposed to be by the definition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and superighteous

You know PSL 5 is same as 6.25/10. That's NOT BAD. Gtfo fool.

His eye area saves him from looking like Elliot. His eyes are is like Chico halos him pretty hard with his average features to a 6/10

it doesnt work that way

its like iq, its a bell curve

the vast majority are 4-6
7 you can act in good looking roles and model commercially
8 you can model professionally as a career and make it big in roles
9 youre an elite world renowned model/actor known for your looks

he couldnt play a gl guy in a movir nor would he make it as a commerical model
6 max

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2621, superighteous and 1 other person
You should learn the PSL rating scale first. 5 psl is literally 80 percentile

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 2621 and Vitruvian
My personal scale only goes up to 8, and I think other users here think this as well. 9’s and 10’s don’t exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
"you guys dont know how to rate"

proceeds doing a shit rating. I love it keep going

My personal scale only goes up to 8, and I think other users here think this as well. 9’s and 10’s don’t exist.
Also average looking to me means that the person is neither hard to look at or easy on the eyes. So, not an average joe you see on the street.

it doesnt work that way

its like iq, its a bell curve

the vast majority are 4-6
7 you can act in good looking roles and model commercially
8 you can model professionally as a career and make it big in roles
9 youre an elite world renowned model/actor known for your looks

he couldnt play a gl guy in a movir nor would he make it as a commerical model
6 max
I get it, sry

You should learn the PSL rating scale first. 5 psl is literally 80 percentile
6 psl is the 80th percentile
The guy in the post was under rated, hed be between 5.25-5.5 PSL. But he sent in a weird picture so he could've been frauding.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
No its not

This is pretty accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621

I don't use the 0-10 scale because people don't interpret which pencentile is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
The guy in the post was under rated, hed be between 5.25-5.5 PSL. But he sent in a weird picture so he could've been frauding.
It doesn't matter, but I'd like to clarify that I did not fraud the picture, what would be the point in doing so if I'm here only to really understand how the people see me?

Bro, the rating system is individual it isn’t based off of people that look worse or better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back