Yall going back to your high-school reunions?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Fuck ye I am. Gonna go in and giganig after all my surgeries and bluepill them like "ye bro, I started lifting and I dyed my hair. I'm just attractive now becuase I'm confident"

JFL this will be fucking glorious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, Tai Lung, horizontallytall and 21 others
how long ago did you graduate?

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
yeah just to height mog my classmates lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4563, JustTrynnaAscend and 2 others
i rly wonder their jelly faces :D

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
fuck no
I didnt even go to the school farewell

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4563, JFLbuddyboyo and 1 other person
I would never go there. It's basically just a contest to on who lifemogs everyone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tai Lung, zura, chosen-one and 10 others
Was literally thinking about the exact same thing earlier.
I mogged a few people from my secondary school recently and felt incredible.
Especially since it was a heightmog and I'm turbomanlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, JustTrynnaAscend, Nordiccel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SoyGune
I actually did go to a hs reunion after getting jacked. Great experience, would recommend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, JFLbuddyboyo, Nordiccel and 3 others
yeah just to height mog my classmates lol

most people going to HS reunions to share their success in life through their careers or relationships, but you going to flex something you were born with. special guy!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Allornothing, spdxer and 5 others
I’m gonna zyzzmax and when I go back I’m gonna fuck my oneitis from highschool who clearly hit on me but I was too prepubescent to fuck.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
most people going to HS reunions to share their success in life through their careers or relationships, but you going to flex something you were born with. special guy!
Wasn't tall all thru my life nigga lol I'm a late bloomer

• So Sad
my high school literally closed due to lack of money the year after i left

I’m gonna zyzzmax and when I go back I’m gonna fuck my oneitis from highschool who clearly hit on me but I was too prepubescent to fuck.
Same shit happened to me. My ass was looking for "true love" or some bs. Regrets.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall and Deleted member 7079
Wasn't tall all thru my life nigga lol I'm a late bloomer

well thats good bruh lmao, glad it worked out for ya. but heightmogging in a place where everyone either flexin their career positions or relationships aint gon do anything. at least sizemog since you tall and can get jacked not too hard since u black.

I will indeed go so that I can mog all the subhumans in my graduating class

I graduated in highschool 5 years ago and since then not a single reunion happened.
Sorry to destroy your dreams
Everyone is too busy focusing on their education, careers and relationships.
Only niggas working in their minimal wage jobs insist on this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, horizontallytall and thereallegend
high school reunions aren't even a thing in my country but it sounds like the saddest thing ever. what is the point of these reunions ? it might be cool to run into one of your best buddies from high school after a long time, but throwing a whole high school reunion ? :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
high school reunions aren't even a thing in my country but it sounds like the saddest thing ever. what is the point of these reunions ? it might be cool to run into one of your best buddies from high school after a long time, but throwing a whole high school reunion ? :lul::lul::lul:
It's good cuz you can mog the ex Chad's who are now fat drug add its that are noorwooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
It's good cuz you can mog the ex Chad's who are now fat drug add its that are noorwooding
i don't see the point in that tbh. like, hopefully when i'm 30 i'll be up to something more interesting than going to a fucking high school reunion

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Mouthbreath, middayshowers and 1 other person
i don't see the point in that tbh. like, hopefully when i'm 30 i'll be up to something more interesting than going to a fucking high school reunion
JFL fair enough

My school has not had one yet, and it's been ten years. If we have a 15 or 20 year one, then I definitely will. So many girls have gotten so fat since high school.

• +1
My school has not had one yet, and it's been ten years. If we have a 15 or 20 year one, then I definitely will. So many girls have gotten so fat since high school.
That's awesome tbh, you can go back and mog the jocks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and ScramFranklin
I will bring my 4 saudi arabian housewives to my reunion and my 20 children. we will pull up in my Mercedes van.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, horizontallytall, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
It shall be a mogging extravaganza

fuck yes

• Love it
lmao most chads in my school were high iq

• +1
JFL that's rare :lul:
is it? good genetics come in packages. literally the two best students in my school were 6ft 3 white guys in a school full of academic curries and gooks

• +1
Good looking people have higher iq
Not Chad. JFL. Most chads are "Muh let's play sports"

But there are some intelligent good looking people (like us when we ascend JFL)
is it? good genetics come in packages. literally the two best students in my school were 6ft 3 white guys in a school full of academic curries and gooks
Hmm, I've just never really seen an attractive elrosn and though "bet he's smart"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and hebbewem
That's complete BS, its a cope, you aren't even a thought in their mind, in fact they might actually be glad to see you when you show up and be glad you are doing so well, because from their perspective - "YOU NEEDED IT", you needed that "big break" in life, after all the shit you missed out on, they could never feel jealous of you, because none of the things you can buy, can make up for the experiences you missed out on, the kind of shit that cements happiness and kindness into your very being, making you a forgiving person, someone who can "move on" from adversity rather than bear grudges

-BlkPillPres

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and HQNPmaxxing
That's complete BS, its a cope, you aren't even a thought in their mind, in fact they might actually be glad to see you when you show up and be glad you are doing so well, because from their perspective - "YOU NEEDED IT", you needed that "big break" in life, after all the shit you missed out on, they could never feel jealous of you, because none of the things you can buy, can make up for the experiences you missed out on, the kind of shit that cements happiness and kindness into your very being, making you a forgiving person, someone who can "move on" from adversity rather than bear grudges

-BlkPillPres
Bumping for this so subhumans can learn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I would like to, but i have no career hahahhhah

Fuck ye I am. Gonna go in and giganig after all my surgeries and bluepill them like "ye bro, I started lifting and I dyed my hair. I'm just attractive now becuase I'm confident"

autistic dream of many incels. Isn't the point in life

I will and im gonna indoctrinate them into my religious terrorist cult with all my money (if im not in Afghanistan by then)

Mogging is for retards who think they will slay til 30 then marry and somehow not get divorce raped (perhaps cope with a prenup the judge will ignore anyway) most possibly have hapa ugly mutt children and have them become gay at the age of 4. Over 4 da west

Say say, i js drinked water jfl:lul:

My class had it last year, I didn't go even though I was always the mogger in class out of us 8 guys and we had 20 females.
I didn't go because I find them irrelevant and I don't need to prove anything to anyone but especially them.