Yall have fucking scared me

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Screenshot 20200523 122908

Is this really the end result or just a really shit surgeon or a really shit choice of implants. It is it really shit person who doesn't know a thing about aesthetics telling the surgeon what to do and not allowing the surgeon to get the aesthetics in.

Etither way is this inevitable or just a bad result?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Torero, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Clearly just a guy that took jaw = law and huntereyes too serious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, randomguy1235, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
imagine thinking that this is not attractive

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ManzareK, CursedOne, Vitruvian and 9 others
imagine thinking that this is not attractive
No I just don't wanna ascend THIS hard. Foids r gonna clock I got work done if ic an reach psl10 standards like this
Clearly just a guy that took jaw = law and huntereyes too serious
He deffo went to eppley and was like "I want this"
Eppley: "but it will make you ug-"
Chad: "do it"
No I just don't wanna ascend THIS hard. Foids r gonna clock I got work done if ic an reach psl10 standards like this

I just had an autism attack so sry

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
This is ideal
images

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
@Yuyevon thoughts about this looksmaxing knowledge?

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Danish_Retard

I just had an autism attack so sry
if im right, this is photoshopped maxefd
unless you go crazy with fillers or have mental problems like "ken" you not gonna look like that

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Jfl this guy has no idea what aesthetics are

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Lev Peshkov
jaw should be a bit narrower than zygos, don't fall for the Chad meme.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 4430 and Lev Peshkov
face transplant / i would guess he was burned or hurt badly and this is the results from his surgeries tbh

• +1
He would look much better without that afro from '80s.
Apart from that, that's why aiming for osteotomies over implants is much more preferable to achieve natural looking results without looking like a male version of a doll.
And it makes perfectly sense when you mention to normies about any kind of surgery, the first thing in their mind would be those horror story results. That's why they are bashing on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 1338 and Lev Peshkov
He would look much better without that afro from '80s.
Apart from that, that's why aiming for osteotomies over implants is much more preferable to achieve natural looking results without looking like a male version of a doll.
And it makes perfectly sense when you mention to normies about any kind of surgery, the first thing in their mind would be those horror story results. That's why they are bashing on it.
I see. So osteotomies > implants

Did @Yuyevon roast you so badly that you had to make this thread?

Did @Yuyevon roast you so badly that you had to make this thread?
Who's @Yuyevon JFL and he didn't roast me did he? Let me check lol. Nah I made this thread cuz I saw this subhuman and was shocked at how ugly he looked. Turns out implants are cope JFL
@Yuyevon thoughts about this looksmaxing knowledge?
Lol ill give you that. There needs to be a failio section I didn't know where to put this JFL

Who's @Yuyevon JFL and he didn't roast me did he? Let me check lol. Nah I made this thread cuz I saw this subhuman and was shocked at how ugly he looked. Turns out implants are cope JFL
Low inhib looksmaxxer. Probably mogs you to death tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
View attachment 421384

Is this really the end result or just a really shit surgeon or a really shit choice of implants. It is it really shit person who doesn't know a thing about aesthetics telling the surgeon what to do and not allowing the surgeon to get the aesthetics in.

Etither way is this inevitable or just a bad result?

Bro it's obvious he has 0 aesthetic understanding. forget about implants, wtf is that hair and eyes.

i mean it's obvious he thought "giant robust chin would look good" and I'm sure he insist when the surgeon morphs his face.

Eppley's predictions are similar to results in general. They just go for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Lev Peshkov
Bro it's obvious he has 0 aesthetic understanding. forget about implants, wtf is that hair and eyes.

i mean it's obvious he thought "giant robust chin would look good" and I'm sure he insist when the surgeon morphs his face.

Thank fuck. This is my only cope in life I cba with looking like this. Worse than trucel

Its a hair piece tbh, looks very obvious too. Looks like he put a broom on his head.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lev Peshkov
Thank fuck. This is my only cope in life I cba with looking like this. Worse than trucel
This is not cope. Surgeons don't surprise people lol. They made a calculated morph before surgery. Go consult Eppley if you want to learn more.
Some people want bigger.
There is a nosejob surgery called "baby nose".
It looks retarded but some foids love it. Some foids want giant asses which looks fake and retarded.
Some people go for giant lips has no animation of real lips.

• +1
Its a hair piece tbh, looks very obvious too. Looks like he put a broom on his head.
Jfl
This is not cope. Surgeons don't surprise people lol. They made a calculated morph before surgery. Go consult Eppley if you want to learn more.
Some people want bigger.
There is a nosejob surgery called "baby nose".
It looks retarded but some foids love it. Some foids want giant asses which looks fake and retarded.
Some people go for giant lips has no animation of real lips.
Wetr living in a great time to looksmax eh?

I am still waiting for someone here to make a tinder eexperiment with his pics

Im pretty sure its a morph JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Lev Peshkov
I hope so or he wasted all his money and she's still trucel TRASH jFL
Even if its a morph its the worst ive ever seen, legit looks like it was done by someone with down syndrome. If he became like that with surgeries, I assume he was deformed, mentally ill and asked Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon for a cheap 100$ skullplasty.

• +1
Even if its a morph its the worst ive ever seen, legit looks like it was done by someone with down syndrome. If he became like that with surgeries, I assume he was deformed, mentally ill and asked Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon for a cheap 100$ skullplasty.
That's lifefuel ty

jfl at my barkers

• JFL
looks more alien than gay aliens barrett and o pry.

• JFL
He made himself hideous and gl at the same time

• Woah