Yall suicidal wrecks why don't you join the army?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Seriously, pay of 20k per year as private and the more you risk your life (if you see action) you can work your way up to 50k for a fun job. If you join as an officer obviously more. And it's not eve that suicidal. Look at it this way. 90% of soldiers in WW1 survived. Good money, fun job, relatively safe which none of yall care about cuz ur suicidal wrecks. Imo no reason for having no money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nordiccel, bossman, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Is the army gonna make me look good?
Great looksmax advice

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5683 and 1 other person
Is the army gonna make me look good?
Great looksmax advice
It's lifefuel to get out of your basement and make money.
just lose your legs on the battlefield theory
Like I say you're very unlikely to see action and if you do you'll be lucky to die nevermind lose a leg. Like majorly lucky. Like less chance than you getting a girl

i love how this is basically a camouflaged "go ER"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Nordiccel, Danish_Retard and 11 others
I want to join the army tbh but it’d be dying for Israel

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Vanquished, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Seriously, pay of 20k per year as private and the more you risk your life (if you see action) you can work your way up to 50k for a fun job. If you join as an officer obviously more. And it's not eve that suicidal. Look at it this way. 90% of soldiers in WW1 survived. Good money, fun job, relatively safe which none of yall care about cuz ur suicidal wrecks. Imo no reason for having no money
1.I'm from shithole
2.Too high inhib to lose life for nothing
3.No army for your shit bones and skull

1.I'm from shithole
2.Too high inhib to lose life for nothing
3.No army for your shit bones and skull
Well I mean tbh the pays very good, then surgery max and what's inhib?

Well I mean tbh the pays very good, then surgery max and what's inhib?
Yeah it pays good but i'm from shithole so i would not even get paid good

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Jfl @ dying for some jew president while chads keep fucking your oneitis

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy, KDA Player and 2 others
Yeah it pays good but i'm from shithole so i would not even get paid good
F brother
Jfl @ dying for some jew president while chads keep fucking your oneitis
Well tbh is rather do something and get a Chad status for fighting. Deserve better than Chad's for that. Also there's a thing I like to call the soldier effect. It's where women love men in uniform

before I wanted to join it but not anymore
its retarded, todays wars arent for protecting one's people, its about the money of some long nosed fuck
I live in a 2nd world balkan country so the salary unless Im a general wont be nowhere near the salary of privates in america

• +1
before I wanted to join it but not anymore
its retarded, todays wars arent for protecting one's people, its about the money of some long nosed fuck
I live in a 2nd world balkan country so the salary unless Im a general wont be nowhere near the salary of privates in america
F brother. It really does sometimes seem the world is against us.

I love being a free man. I don’t ever want to join the military or worse end up in prison.

• +1
I love being a free man. I don’t ever want to join the military or worse end up in prison.
Free man that is bound to LDAR cuz of societies views on looks. Over.

Sure army is good bro, just join the army bro muh uniform effect bro

• Ugh..
  • +1
Classic gaycel thread

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Lev Peshkov
Classic gaycel thread
Never seen you post anything of value always just ‘gaycel’ and other shitty flippant comments

• +1
Idk bro, don't wanna fight for the richs

But yes, probably a better option for suicidal ppl
Isn't it, low risk high reward and if you die win/win. I plan in joining the paras after my 5 year Co tract if I'm still suicidal asf JFL. I'll be the ha dosme soldier that migs every soldier and fights like rambo cux I give no shits
Never seen you post anything of value always just ‘gaycel’ and other shitty flippant comments
Ik, bit annoying forreal

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Lev Peshkov
KRIVCHENKO, DRAGOVIC , STEINER. ALL MUST DIE

• Hmm...
Sure, war = incels being sent to the battlefield to get slaughtered while the women at home are fucking Chad

• Ugh..
Sure, war = incels being sent to the battlefield to get slaughtered while the women at home are fucking Chad
actually chads are the healthy dudes getting sent on the battlefield and incels with the meme diseases and deformities like flat foot stay home

• JFL
actually chads are the healthy dudes getting sent on the battlefield and incels with the meme diseases and deformities like flat foot stay home
Exactly. Everyone here is too low T and pussy to join JFL. They won't ascend either. Literally there's 10% max of us who are gonna try to ascend. And from that about 70% of us have a good base

I would join the army for free if I get to kill niggers and arabs

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: je3oe and Lev Peshkov