Yea I'm most likely gonna kill myself gonna be homeless on the streets and when that happens going on the bridge then jumping onto the train tracks

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Splurt dead I promise you I'll do it if I get kicked out my house tomorrow I will kill myself unless someone in my family has another idea then we'll see if its worth not killing my self over I put news cause hopefully it might be on there idk but yea fuck life cba too much mental trauma has led me to being lazy not caring about anything 8 just want to die not even crying now I seriously just want this pain to be over with

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6695 and 9 others
gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 3328
I got flies hovering and flying on me and even if I make movements they just stay on me it was my destiny to be a no one

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Chintuck22, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
Don't man, imagine how your parents will feel when they see your body or hear the news, why would you put them through something so traumatic?

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 6695, Effortless and 5 others
You will get through this.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 6695 and her
You're being dramatic jimson
i'm unstanning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 5632

• JFL
Reactions: Zercic
are you sober

Don't do this, it's not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6128, Romnel and 3 others
are you serious or just the usual trolling i truly can't tell man, message me if u feel depressed or anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, 6485b025t, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
Splurt dead I promise you I'll do it if I get kicked out my house tomorrow I will kill myself unless someone in my family has another idea then we'll see if its worth not killing my self over I put news cause hopefully it might be on there idk but yea fuck life cba too much mental trauma has led me to being lazy not caring about anything 8 just want to die not even crying now I seriously just want this pain to be over with
My nigger, can you please learn fucking grammar before killing yourself at least?
English isnt even my first language but Jesus Fucking Christ, I am literally puking when I try to read ur bullshittery.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4804, Chadelite and 12 others
You Don’t truly want to die. You just want all the stuff you’re dealing with to be over. Everything Will get sorters I promise.

• +1
Reactions: Romnel, Subhuman Philtrum, Zygos4Life and 3 others
Don't man, imagine how your parents will feel when they see your body or hear the news, why would you put them through something so traumatic?
NOOOOOOOO THINK OF THE HECKING PARENTINOS

9715FB22 8657 42F9 A511 AFF66859471B

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Pillarman, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others
You Don’t truly want to die. You just want all the stuff you’re dealing with to be over. Everything Will get sorted out I promise.

your confidence itself will take you a long way. please don't even think about this shit bro. pm me if you need help with anything.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Subhuman Philtrum and her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Chadelite, Zercic and 1 other person
attention whore everyone knows you will not do stop being stupid and try to be a normal person

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and JackSparrow
There are hard times and there will be good times. You will have to be strong in those hard times but I believe you can do it. You have a lot of potential and still a lot ahead of you in life. Try to talk to a family member, friend or even a hotline. Don't take this site too seriously. You'll get through this man!

• +1
Reactions: Romnel and her
@Jimsonbobson505

0:48-1:05 is 4 u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, hairyballscel and Jimsonbobson505
You're being dramatic jimson
i'm unstanning
It's not joke
There are hard times and there will be good times. You will have to be strong in those hard times but I believe you can do it. You have a lot of potential and still a lot ahead of you in life. Try to talk to a family member, friend or even a hotline. Don't take this site too seriously. You'll get through this man!
Family issues not the site i couldnt give a shit about the people that don't like me here but my childhood is all kinds of fucked

6ft under is where I'm going

sorry bro i feel it.

I just don't have the motivation or emotion anymore I just don't want to live I wasn't destined for anything I ain't shit
You Don’t truly want to die. You just want all the stuff you’re dealing with to be over. Everything Will get sorters I promise.
With a tombstone with the name Benjamin on sure then ill be at peace
sorry bro i feel it.
I don't want to feel this emotional pain anymore

I just don't have the motivation or emotion anymore I just don't want to live I wasn't destined for anything I ain't shit

With a tombstone with the name Benjamin on sure then ill be at peace

I don't want to feel this emotional pain anymore
Look many people probably have these feelings nowadays in their youth. Even your fellow Brit Tyson Fury. You'll overcome it.

Look many people probably have these feelings nowadays in their youth. Even your fellow Brit Tyson Fury. You'll overcome it.
Fury has money I don't I don't have anything

your family problems is what makes you depressed? You need to sort it out somehow. You need to vent at them not at Virgin aspies here. Like seriously Don’t end it everyone likes you here. Also get high/drunk or both anything you can to cope.

your family problems is what makes you depressed? You need to sort it out somehow. You need to vent at them not at Virgin aspies here. Like seriously Don’t end it everyone likes you here. Also get high/drunk or both anything you can to cope.
I don't have any money on me 9nly my mum has my 50 quid in her bank and I. Haven't spoken to her for 3 days

• JFL
Reactions: Immanuel and Deleted member 6475
I. Haven't spoken to her for 3 days
Then who tf is kicking you out? I’m suprised If anyone understand what your problem is Because the english in the description is so shit.

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Then who tf is kicking you out? I’m suprised If anyone understand what your problem is Because the english in the description is so shit.
Cool

Attachments

• 15909599313506371773812829629077.jpg
    15909599313506371773812829629077.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 17
What did you fight your mummy about?

Fury has money I don't I don't have anything
You can get it... Get an education or a job, work, meet friends buy looksmax stuff, ride your bike, ascend. You have so much in front of you, why just stop at the beginning. Start with cleaning your room.

• Love it
Reactions: Romnel
Such is Chav's life.

You can get it... Get an education or a job, work, meet friends buy looksmax stuff, ride your bike, ascend. You have so much in front of you, why just stop at the beginning. Start with cleaning your room.
I hope so I mean I'm really just thinking jump tonight which I could do that right now

Attachments

• 15909655006476870544228625940693.jpg
    15909655006476870544228625940693.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 19
I hope so I mean I'm really just thinking jump tonight which I could do that right now
Don't do it bro. Also live a little bit more in real life than on this site.. you can be more active again when your real life has become more stable

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
Can you explain what is happening man? Why parents want to throw you out of the house?

Don't do it bro. Also live a little bit more in real life than on this site.. you can be more active again when your real life has become more stable
Contemplating if I should go for a bike ride or just kill myself my head hurts it just hurts can't take this shit anymore

Contemplating if I should go for a bike ride or just kill myself my head hurts it just hurts can't take this shit anymore
Go to bed. Have some structure in your life and things will get better.

Go to bed. Have some structure in your life and things will get better.
But I missed my last night bike ride cause my mum took the key out so I couldn't leave but today it's back in the door

fuck man
take care