Yes, I'm mentally fucked

UltimateMan

UltimateMan

Gold
How can you not be in this clown world? 16 yo Tik tok whores will get more money from posting a 10 second lip sync than I will ever get in my lifetime. I try so hard in everything I do and there are people out here living on easy mode. I have no motivation to do anything anymore. COVID has fucked up any of the copes I had left (gym, clubbing, sports etc). I honestly don't know what to do anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 9852 and 2 others
Blame men. It’s not girls fault that the average guy is a simp.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 2012 and 8 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 9852 and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and UltimateMan
  • +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Eduardo DOV, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7098
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Looks234 and Deleted member 7098
JFL at this, you gonna get fucked in the head thinking about that type of shit. People will do whatever the fuck they want to do no matter what and you can do nothing about that, unless you put a leash on every sluts out there.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and UltimateMan
JFL at this, you gonna get fucked in the head thinking about that type of shit. People will do whatever the fuck they want to do no matter what and you can do nothing about that, unless you put a leash on every sluts out there.
this for the simps will fix it over night, without killing off girls for us to fuck:

blood beheading GIF by History UK

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer, UltimateMan and Deleted member 9852
because they have free will
they are at fault for having free will? it societies fault for celebrating and monetarily rewarding degenerate behavior of girls, if there was no money in the game, no girl would be able to live off her slutynes and force her back into submission again

• +1
Never forget.

8sCiNDy 1
Ezgif 2 ce9b5d188ab0
Giphy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and UltimateMan
Ok so tell me how it’s girls fault then
hmm just reread the OP. in this context you're right regarding tiktok/onlyfans

i was more referring in general though that women have bad behavior that is unfaithful, such as being whores. in fact, if you say women should get a free pass for being whores on tiktok, why doesn't @MakinItHappen get a free pass for being a webcam dancer for gay men?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Looks234

i was more referring in general though that women have bad behavior that is unfaithful, such as being whores. in fact, if you say women should get a free pass for being whores on tiktok, why doesn't @MakinItHappen get a free pass for being a webcam dancer for gay men?
because men should hold themselves to higher standards

just thought about your original point though, it might go deeper than that. there are only an abundance of simps, because girls didn't date them in the first place once they get liberated with feminism and working on their own.

they created the problem of lonely men and now profit off of it - mirin their IQ

Last edited:

Not giving them a free pass. I still don’t like them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and UltimateMan

just thought about your original point though, it might go deeper than that. there are only an abundance of simps, because girls didn't date them in the first place once they get liberated with feminism and working on their own.

they created the problem of lonely men and now profit off of it - mirin their IQ
they did that unkowingly, as in chads and chadlites slept around, which in turn made normies dumpster dive, creating incels who were simps. women were unaware of these consequences.

and by men holding themselves to higher standards, are you talking about @MakinItHappen?

this "men should have higher standards, give women a pass" is the mindset which leads to female privilege btw
Not giving them a free pass. I still don’t like them.
fair enough

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and UltimateMan
dn read this thread I jus wanna say Jay Z is ugly af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

It's ridiculous how subchad guys have to be fucking super heroes to have a shot with average beckies.

Just take their fucking rights away, slap them in the face, put them back in the kitchen and behead every feminist that don't conform to this protocol, it's literally that simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
sad

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
girls are opportunists, simps create the opportunity
true, we can't blame them for onlyfans tbh. If we could make 10k a month with dickpics we'd so the same 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098