Yo guys help me bang a girl

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

She said "Do you love me" i told her only virgins.
Time online
153d 15h 2m
do you mog her ex?
Yes i'm taller with much better body and i'm like 1 psl higher face he's still pretty gl though but he's super beta high inhib high pitch voice i think thats why she now wants me to choke her and shit

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Time online
153d 15h 2m
u r indeed a first blue eyed blond haired ethnic
I asked her and she said my hair is brown also she said she thought i was an immigrant last friday srs jfl.

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Time online
153d 15h 2m
you smv mog him to the grave doesn't he know you're a famous user on looksmax.me? he shouldn't even breathe in your presence
This art girl is kind of obsessed with me which is a problem bcuz i'm pret sure she wants ltr but i dont

youngmaxxing

youngmaxxing

The REAL Proex
Time online
62d 6h 28m
This art girl is kind of obsessed with me which is a problem bcuz i'm pret sure she wants ltr but i dont
fwb her and keep promising ltr eveey time u see her

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

Zephir
Time online
35d 2h 55m
nvm ltr is cancer once honeymoon phase is over she wants to fuck the next chad tbh

MoeZart

MoeZart

Med-Frauder
Time online
103d 20h 53m
since it's corona dating apps/instagram will be your best bet.

any chick who has a kik/tellonym in her insta bio is a whore, text her and try to get things going

for dating apps i'd try bumble and tinder (if you're from europe Lovoo as well) just age fraud to 18 and look who matches with you, some chicks crave younger dick and others (also under age) also fraud to 18

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Time online
153d 15h 2m
you dont want an LTR with your hot girlfriend?
Yes i'm not scared she'll cheat but she's not virgin otherwise vry innocent but thats kind of a deal breaker.

Also i fixed her side profile

Last edited:
RecessedCel5

RecessedCel5

Quantum
Time online
16d 4h 52m

youngmaxxing

youngmaxxing

The REAL Proex
Time online
62d 6h 28m
since it's corona dating apps/instagram will be your best bet.

any chick who has a kik/tellonym in her insta bio is a whore, text her and try to get things going

for dating apps i'd try bumble and tinder (if you're from europe Lovoo as well) just age fraud to 18 and look who matches with you, some chicks crave younger dick and others (also under age) also fraud to 18
will this work for ugly

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
78d 13h 55m
The left is the morph
Arvid where did you meet Stacy ?

Instagram?

I feel like girls like that are my looksmatch but I cant get anywhere near a Stacy on Bumble or Tinder

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Time online
153d 15h 2m
Arvid where did you meet Stacy ?

Instagram?

I feel like girls like that are my looksmatch but I cant get anywhere near a Stacy on Bumble or Tinder
she followed me back on ig so i added her snap. After that it was super easy literarl autist could make it work.

I mog her imo though so if you want to girl to beg for ur cock i dont think looksmatch works.

SendMePicsToRate

SendMePicsToRate

mogs to the cretaceous period and back
Time online
14d 6h 54m
i feel like they r looksmatched. she is rlly cute but 6'1 with arvids face surely rarer
Arvid looks good but his colouring fucks his rating ngl, she mogs him from what I have seen.

Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Zephir
Time online
78d 13h 55m
You want to slay above your looksmatch? tf lol
No bruh I mog girls ( without fraud makeup ) into the dirt, legit only saw 1 or 2 girls IRL that are my looksmatch

This girl he posted is a " looksmatch " as in she is below me but good looking enough for me to be happy

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Time online
153d 15h 2m
No bruh I mog girls ( without fraud makeup ) into the dirt, legit only saw 1 or 2 girls IRL that are my looksmatch

This girl he posted is a " looksmatch " as in she is below me but good looking enough for me to be happy
True makeup is big difference most girls are just as ugly as most guys i feel. Genetically speaking i prob mog the art girl quite hard without makeup she's compareable to a high tier becky who has makeup on facially speaking bcuz she has rly good body obv.