Yo guys help me bang a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
do you mog her ex?
Yes i'm taller with much better body and i'm like 1 psl higher face he's still pretty gl though but he's super beta high inhib high pitch voice i think thats why she now wants me to choke her and shit

Yes i'm taller with much better body and i'm like 1 psl higher face he's still pretty gl though but he's super beta high inhib high pitch voice i think thats why she now wants me to choke her and shit
aspies mogs NTcels once again 😎

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
  • JFL
No if i'm chad he's like chadlite he's much less masculine though
you smv mog him to the grave doesn't he know you're a famous user on looksmax.me? he shouldn't even breathe in your presence

• +1
Reactions: thecaste and Deleted
you smv mog him to the grave doesn't he know you're a famous user on looksmax.me? he shouldn't even breathe in your presence
This art girl is kind of obsessed with me which is a problem bcuz i'm pret sure she wants ltr but i dont

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
This art girl is kind of obsessed with me which is a problem bcuz i'm pret sure she wants ltr but i dont
you dont want an LTR with your hot girlfriend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted
fwb her and keep promising ltr eveey time u see her

nvm ltr is cancer once honeymoon phase is over she wants to fuck the next chad tbh

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
fwb her and keep promising ltr eveey time u see her
hang on why is this "give @ArvidGustavsson advice thread"

it was suppose to be "give @youngmaxxing advice thread"

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 7866
since it's corona dating apps/instagram will be your best bet.

any chick who has a kik/tellonym in her insta bio is a whore, text her and try to get things going

for dating apps i'd try bumble and tinder (if you're from europe Lovoo as well) just age fraud to 18 and look who matches with you, some chicks crave younger dick and others (also under age) also fraud to 18

• +1
you dont want an LTR with your hot girlfriend?
Yes i'm not scared she'll cheat but she's not virgin otherwise vry innocent but thats kind of a deal breaker.

Also i fixed her side profile

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • JFL
T

• So Sad
since it's corona dating apps/instagram will be your best bet.

any chick who has a kik/tellonym in her insta bio is a whore, text her and try to get things going

for dating apps i'd try bumble and tinder (if you're from europe Lovoo as well) just age fraud to 18 and look who matches with you, some chicks crave younger dick and others (also under age) also fraud to 18
will this work for ugly

The left is the morph
Arvid where did you meet Stacy ?

Instagram?

I feel like girls like that are my looksmatch but I cant get anywhere near a Stacy on Bumble or Tinder

Instagram?

I feel like girls like that are my looksmatch but I cant get anywhere near a Stacy on Bumble or Tinder
No offence to you but no she isn't lmao, mogs arvid too tbf

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 7866

Instagram?

she followed me back on ig so i added her snap. After that it was super easy literarl autist could make it work.

I mog her imo though so if you want to girl to beg for ur cock i dont think looksmatch works.

i feel like they r looksmatched. she is rlly cute but 6'1 with arvids face surely rarer
Arvid looks good but his colouring fucks his rating ngl, she mogs him from what I have seen.

• +1
  • +1
You want to slay above your looksmatch? tf lol
No bruh I mog girls ( without fraud makeup ) into the dirt, legit only saw 1 or 2 girls IRL that are my looksmatch

This girl he posted is a " looksmatch " as in she is below me but good looking enough for me to be happy

• +1
  • JFL
No bruh I mog girls ( without fraud makeup ) into the dirt, legit only saw 1 or 2 girls IRL that are my looksmatch

This girl he posted is a " looksmatch " as in she is below me but good looking enough for me to be happy
True makeup is big difference most girls are just as ugly as most guys i feel. Genetically speaking i prob mog the art girl quite hard without makeup she's compareable to a high tier becky who has makeup on facially speaking bcuz she has rly good body obv.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Uglyandfat