Yo guys help me bang a girl

No bruh I mog girls ( without fraud makeup ) into the dirt, legit only saw 1 or 2 girls IRL that are my looksmatch

This girl he posted is a " looksmatch " as in she is below me but good looking enough for me to be happy
do u post ur face here lowkey wanna see what a stacy looksmatch is

From "Help me get laid" to another Arvid braging thread

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecaste, Deleted and Deleted member 7866
True makeup is big difference most girls are just as ugly as most guys i feel. Genetically speaking i prob mog the art girl quite hard without makeup she's compareable to a high tier becky who has makeup on facially speaking bcuz she has rly good body obv.
Ask her on snap if she wears makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Ask her on snap if she wears makeup
She does i fucked her without makeup bcuz we were going to sleep so she took it off, She doesnt normally use a lot though just like shit that makes skin look better tbh.

• +1
She does i fucked her without makeup bcuz we were going to sleep so she took it off, She doesnt normally use a lot though just like shit that makes skin look better tbh.
Does she look same without?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Bump. No more arvid brags

its not as rare as you'd think my friends said they've had similar experiences.

If the girl is ugly and lose it would never happen but she's too hot and tight its bad.
What’s her psl bro ?

• +1
just make sure the girl is so drunk that she cant even walk or run away thats how i did it anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston and Deleted member 7866
just make sure the girl is so drunk that she cant even walk or run away thats how i did it anyways
Cant risk it tbh

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted
Bump. No more arvid brags
Its prob near impossible to get laid for a guy your age every girl has social media

Unless you have super high PSL or very tall height, girls will just go for Chads

Only chance is dating really low PSL girls

• +1
nothing, its non existent just like fosters home, he made this whole shit story up w his dumb light bulb hed
Indeed only a true gigachad could accomplish something like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, goat2x and mogstar
nothing, its non existent just like fosters home, he made this whole shit story up w his dumb light bulb hed
Heyyyyyyy welcome back man

• +1
Its prob near impossible to get laid for a guy your age every girl has social media

Unless you have super high PSL or very tall height, girls will just go for Chads

Only chance is dating really low PSL girls
Brutal

Missed u btw goet

We came back at same time

• +1
like 5.5 idk she's rly hot idk how to rate her tbh
I would be more than happy to date a girl like that lookswise, but idk her personality I would know instantly if she was long term material,
( 95% shes not cause Jew Feminism )

• +1
I would be more than happy to date a girl like that lookswise, but idk her personality I would know instantly if she was long term material,
( 95% shes not cause Jew Feminism )
She's actually much more based than i thought and she makes fun of her art classmates and calls them weirdos and says she's ashamed to be associated with them.

• JFL
She's actually much more based than i thought and she makes fun of her art classmates and calls them weirdos and says she's ashamed to be associated with them.
Le based trad foid doesnt exist tbh

Mocking incel is actualy a bad thing tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted
Le based trad foid doesnt exist tbh

Mocking incel is actualy a bad thing tbh
Tbh she's extremely lookist and makes fun of how ugly people in her class is while calling me a 10 jfl but since i'm based i called her a 4

• JFL
Tbh she's extremely lookist and makes fun of how ugly people in her class is while calling me a 10 jfl but since i'm based i called her a 4
keep her humble fr

• +1
  • JFL
they do it for attention/money/cuz chad is
Yeah no you really are underestimating how based I mean by based, please give me an example of what you would expect her to say.

"nuck figgers lol"
I mean to list some of the views of was hatred for promiscuity/degeneracy, found gay people gross, not really hatred for people of other races but did not want them in the country, genuinely believed in gender roles, anti-Semitic because jews are strangely enough at the top of 99% of influential industries, did not wear a single drop of makeup, blackpilled af when it came to looks I mean the list just goes on.

More extreme than some people on here and I honestly doubt there are chads with views like this are common and it would be a bit stupid if she was doing this attention given she was already gorgeous. Albeit those views are a plus in my eyes now lmao.

• Hmm...
I mean to list some of the views of was hatred for promiscuity/degeneracy, found gay people gross, not really hatred for people of other races but did not want them in the country, genuinely believed in gender roles, anti-Semitic because jews are strangely enough at the top of 99% of influential industries, did not wear a single drop of makeup, blackpilled af when it came to looks I mean the list just goes on.

More extreme than some people on here and I honestly doubt there are chads with views like this are common and it would be a bit stupid if she was doing this attention given she was already gorgeous. Albeit those views are a plus in my eyes now lmao.
she still does hate the incels

i dont understand hows it based to hate ethnics, they are literally pathetic, its like saying i will beat up women

i dont understand hows it based to hate ethnics, they are literally pathetic, its like saying i will beat up women
hating foids > hating ethnics by far

Eva

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and Uglyandfat

Not really though, she didn't hate the incels jfc.

Lmao I mean talk to 99% of the population and just watch how well that opinion would go down lmao.

• JFL
Not really though, she didn't hate the incels jfc.

Lmao I mean talk to 99% of the population and just watch how well that opinion would go down lmao.
99% of the population loves foids, lgbt, that shit, who cares?

Girls hating ethnics is not based, its biological preference

How can she hate ethnics and not hate incels? They're very similar

Imo it just sounds like on the lgbt and looks shit she was acting cuz she wants to fuck u

And on the ethnics she hates ethnics, which is 90% girls

Yes mention you dislike the way either one of them is acting and you will get backlash to the nth degree.

The view behind hating them however wasn't just "oh they are ugly hehe", much more based in the reality of the fact they cannot assimilate within western society correctly and they are not our problem, we should be focusing on fixing our own issues for our own people and not try and fix other issues by importing people into the country.

Not particularly, one is upset they cannot get laid the other acts like a bunch of apes.

• JFL
Imo it just sounds like on the lgbt and looks shit she was acting cuz she wants to fuck u

And on the ethnics she hates ethnics, which is 90% girls
That would be some 4d chess if that was the case because she was the one convincing me on certain issues because I was incredibly liberal before and now I am significantly more right leaning and auth

• Woah
Yes mention you dislike the way either one of them is acting and you will get backlash to the nth degree.

The view behind hating them however wasn't just "oh they are ugly hehe", much more based in the reality of the fact they cannot assimilate within western society correctly and they are not our problem, we should be focusing on fixing our own issues for our own people and not try and fix other issues by importing people into the country.

Not particularly, one is upset they cannot get laid the other acts like a bunch of apes.
Do you think girl cares if people act like apes?

Well, true, but both (white) incels and ethnics are ugly, and that's the reason why girls hate them

Obviously that reasoning is true, but she doesn't actually care about that. It's like the napoleon complex thing for short dudes

That would be some 4d chess if that was the case because she was the one convincing me on certain issues because I was incredibly liberal before and now I am significantly more right leaning and auth
Honestly I just dont buy the whole trad foid thing

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Honestly I just dont buy the whole trad foid thing
That is fair enough, I am stating that there are chances of it being the case (legitimately) but it is more likely to stumble across a pot of gold and a billion dollar suitcase or some shit.

• +1
done.

• JFL
What type of girl?

• +1