You are a cuck if you dont cheat on your girlfriend when you have the opportunity to

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
If you are not chad you need a gf to get easy sex for free, so u need a gf, but shes gonna cheat on you eventually, so you cheat on her before she cheats on you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingCel133, .👽., PYT and 18 others
greycel moment

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Schönling, unenlightenedcel and 23 others
  • JFL
Reactions: poloralf
or you just look good enough so you dont care cuz u can get a cum dumpster within days after u dump ur gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, SoyGune, middayshowers and 11 others
CEAFCA5D 2C45 4123 A1E9 880DC32D0419

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Techmax_, EverythingCel133, Deusmaximus and 24 others
or you just look good enough so you dont care cuz u can get a cum dumpster within days after u dump ur gf
Not the case of most of men

If you are not chad you need a gf to get easy sex for free, so u need a gf, but shes gonna cheat on you eventually, so you cheat on her before she cheats on you
pshh
your girl will only cheat on you if you're not the dominant one and she feels like you won't do anything if she does
i would never cheat on my girl and if she did i'd immediately dump her, no second chances for cheaters

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, PYT, Deleted member 1476 and 11 others
pshh
your girl will only cheat on you if you're not the dominant one and she feels like you won't do anything if she does
i would never cheat on my girl and if she did i'd immediately dump her, no second chances for cheaters
Nah its about fucking a higher quality male

Definitely coming from a guy who has never been in a relationship and can’t comprehend oxytocin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigBoy, Schönling and 14 others
Nah its about fucking a higher quality male
that's what i meant, you should be that higher quality male
also lmao at letting girls have ''girls night outs''

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
You cuck. The rule is: you cheat on her if you think she deserves it.

Women say that they cheated because "he deserved it". So do the same.
i am no cuck, i would be if i let her cheat. if she did she'd be out the door immediately to never be seen again.
i'll never cheat until the relationship has been closed.

I hate feminism. It rendered cheating on your girlfriend impossible.

because i believe that you should be the change you wish to see, and treat people how you want to be treated. if i don't cheat, i expect her not to cheat. if she does anyway, she's out the door forever. no time for people like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6045
that's what i meant, you should be that higher quality male
also lmao at letting girls have ''girls night outs''
I mean physically, idk i cant trust any woman when it comes to relationships and stuff like that

Oops wrong quote

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
Definitely coming from a guy who has never been in a relationship and can’t comprehend oxytocin
This lol

These people always expose themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and xefo
because i believe that you should be the change you wish to see, and treat people how you want to be treated. if i don't cheat, i expect her not to cheat. if she does anyway, she's out the door forever. no time for people like that

You sound like a teenager. Your world views will change. Give it time.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
keep that thinking. don't base your morality on the shitty world we live in

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7240, DrTony and 1 other person
Whoa we have an expert here, you will get cheated on just like everyone else you idiot, you can try to sound as mature as you want but you are just a delusional cuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC and DrTony
Whoa we have an expert here, you will get cheated on just like everyone else you idiot, you can try to sound as mature as you want but you are just a delusional cuck

Based.

Younger guys tend to be more idealistic and hopeful and may I say more ethical at times. Older guys are more based (maybe jaded too) because of accumulated life experience.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Chadelite, Melo95 and 1 other person
nah youre a little bitch if you cheat, just dont be in a relationship then

• Ugh..
Reactions: PYT
depends imo

if she was a virgin then loyalty is legit

if she wasn't then yes cheat on the hoe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Melo95 and sytyl
Dont find degeneracy by being a degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and RecessedPrettyboy

Saoirsecel

Amateur

JoinedJul 17, 2020Posts335Reputation280Time online2d 20h 12m

Based and fuck these cucks in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Chadeep and Marsiere214
All you retards complaining about female degeneracy but are perfectly fine doing this. jfl at you fucking retarded hypocrites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, unenlightenedcel, Deleted member 2632 and 7 others
cheating is only worth it if its with a girl hotter then your gf

All you retards complaining about female degeneracy but are perfectly fine doing this. jfl at you fucking retarded hypocrites.
You're the retard for comparing females cheating with males cheating.
It's not hypocritical because it's a false equivalence, sex is completetely different for men and women. In order to fulfill their biological needs men need to impregnate as many women as possible, but women just need one man who will take care of them and secure their offspring. Men cheat for sex, women cheat because deep inside they feel the lover is a better partner. One is just a fulfillment of sexual drive, the other is true betrayal.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, Marsiere214, alex569 and 9 others
biologically, women should have one high quality mate and men should have multiple

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and improover

Have you heard of the prisoner's dilemma? Thats exactly it.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
You're the retard for comparing females cheating with males cheating.
It's not hypocritical because it's a false equivalence, sex is completetely different for men and women. In order to fulfill their biological needs men need to impregnate as many women as possible, but women just need one man who will take care of them and secure their offspring. Men cheat for sex, women cheat because deep inside they feel the lover is a better partner. One is just a fulfillment of sexual drive, the other is true betrayal.
Excellent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Excellent.
Glad you liked it but upon reading again, I should've been more precise, I should've said men cheat because of genetic variability

OP go suck a fat cock you motherfucker

I would never cheat on my gf tbh
I dont give a fuck about what anyone on here says

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and EasternRightWinger15
Why yall roasting him he is based

Based.

Younger guys tend to be more idealistic and hopeful and may I say more ethical at times. Older guys are more based (maybe jaded too) because of accumulated life experience.

Basically you wasted your 20s studying like a geek to become a doctor and then degenmaxxed through your 30s to try and make up for lost time. Now you're rapidly approaching your 40s and it's too late to go back and live a normal life without being a grandpa daddy.

I see through your cope
no hate tho, coping is very important.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Chadelite
You are a cuck if you don't bring your cheats home to fuck in front of your gf, she may join if she behaves properly.

Why yall roasting him he is based
Because they think their gf is "not like that" shes "different" shes a trad conservative woman, totally different from those promiscuous feminists 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: poloralf and Copemaxxing
Because they think their gf is "not like that" shes "different" shes a trad conservative woman, totally different from those promiscuous feminists 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Based

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Basically you wasted your 20s studying like a geek to become a doctor and then degenmaxxed through your 30s to try and make up for lost time. Now you're rapidly approaching your 40s and it's too late to go back and live a normal life without being a grandpa daddy.

I see through your cope
no hate tho, coping is very important.

Your girlfriend is a special snowflake. She won't cheat on you. Take the moral high ground. Remember, men are as loyal as their options. Men are loyal out of necessity not choice. Also, what you said is a huge compliment to me. Not many men can slay in their 30s.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Glad you liked it but upon reading again, I should've been more precise, I should've said men cheat because of genetic variability

Just different biological imperatives. This is why the sacrifice of monogamy for a high value guy is greater than what it is for an equal SMV woman.

Not an expert by any means, chose to use the hormone oxytocin instead of love because you would prob try and lecture me with some faggot shit going ‘love can’t exist etc’ and I cba to listen to your defeatist loser talk.

Lets focus on getting you a gf first before, you try to find someone to cheat on her with bro.

Just different biological imperatives. This is why the sacrifice of monogamy for a high value guy is greater than what it is for an equal SMV woman.
I tried explaining to reddit and they had a melt down, it was expected

• JFL
Reactions: DrTony
Imagine thinking foids can be friends

fuck oxytocin it turns me into a beta