You are a cuck if you dont cheat on your girlfriend when you have the opportunity to

JFL of course op is right, why do you think that kings have 100s of concubines its how we're built to be sexually without society's cuck shackles when we have power.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Chadelite
You sound like a teenager. Your world views will change. Give it time.
Nah he’s on the right path don’t speak out your ass trucel

A cuck has to cheat. A chad has sex with other women with his gfs permission

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KrissKross and PYT
Op, you aren't any different to a foid.

Nobody should cheat. Niether women nor men.

Not an expert by any means, chose to use the hormone oxytocin instead of love because you would prob try and lecture me with some faggot shit going ‘love can’t exist etc’ and I cba to listen to your defeatist loser talk.

Lets focus on getting you a gf first before, you try to find someone to cheat on her with bro.
I already have a gf you fucking idiot 🤣🤣🤣, go back to reddit cuck

Only the top 20% of men are able to cheat.

If you are not chad you need a gf to get easy sex for free, so u need a gf, but shes gonna cheat on you eventually, so you cheat on her before she cheats on you
Niggas who say they would have probably never been in this position. If you've been with a girl and bonded with her getting caught cheating is brutal. It's never the same after and she'll just try to cheat back when ever she can

If you are not chad you need a gf to get easy sex for free, so u need a gf, but shes gonna cheat on you eventually, so you cheat on her before she cheats on you
W T F

What most guys dont understand is that a girlfriend would not even have talked to you if you had norwood 3 or a recessed chin on your face. So the girl is always with you because of your value and what you have to offer. So now tell me again, should you respect her and not cheat on her at every possibility and treat her like trash?
Every social interaction is based on what you have to offer. Its like a business with clients.
As soon as your old and no value anymore, nobody will give a shit about you.

Cheat on girlfriends, emotionally destroy them, profit from them financially.