You are an idiot if you take steroids

High T and low inhibition is far more important than being youthful looking with nw0. Children have these features, are they getting ioi'd everywhere?
masculinity and dimorphism is king and always has been

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
it only ages your face if you overboard with it. running 250-500mgs of gear with orals here and there woudlnt do tht much to your face.

its when you run test at high doses and tren/deccaa/all these other compounds is when your face ages.
acne is genetic, so is balding. Jeff Seid is balding but he runs var+low dose test with dueterstide year round.
I've heard good things about EQ improving the look of your skin. If it agrees with me and doesn't give me the anxiety side effect it will probably be my main compound in the future. Don't think I'm too prone to the high rbc side from my last bloodwork.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
not to mention all the heart problems

S l300

I've heard good things about EQ improving the look of your skin. If it agrees with me and doesn't give me the anxiety side effect it will probably be my main compound in the future. Don't think I'm too prone to the high rbc side from my last bloodwork.

EQ AND PRIMO IS AT HIGH DOSES IS A GODLY RESULTS/RISKS STACK APPEARENTLY

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Do roids you pussies

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and jefferson
EQ AND PRIMO IS AT HIGH DOSES IS A GODLY RESULTS/RISKS STACK APPEARENTLY
Yeah eq raws are really cheap too. And you can actually brew it at 500mg/ml without even using supersolvents and it doesn't even cause alot of pip because it's liquid at room temp whereas other roids are powders. Heard as a bulker you need to run at least a gram per week, probably will try that with 500 test and maybe some npp.

I'll put out a steroid homebrew guide soonish, I've done 4 brews so far (test, npp, mast, injectable dbol), it's actually easy and would be good for you to profitmarginmaxx cause when it comes to things like test it's like 10% of the cost of an ugl or even less.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Yeah eq raws are really cheap too. And you can actually brew it at 500mg/ml without even using supersolvents and it doesn't even cause alot of pip because it's liquid at room temp whereas other roids are powders. Heard as a bulker you need to run at least a gram per week, probably will try that with 500 test and maybe some npp.

I'll put out a steroid homebrew guide soonish, I've done 4 brews so far (test, npp, mast, injectable dbol), it's actually easy and would be good for you to profitmarginmaxx cause when it comes to things like test it's like 10% of the cost of an ugl or even less.

please do, idk where to get real raws tho :(