6'+: king

Don't let hoes tell you any different ?

• +1
Reactions: icedancer, confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Inb4 cope spam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bluepilled boyo ?.
What he means is; maybe foids will like you less as a manlet, but, you should to feel like a king regardless of anyone elses opinion. :)

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Dude girls don't really care about height if you're taller than them at least anyway.

I still manage to get by tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: x 10000000^100000^100000 especially since you are 6'3'' :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Btw, where have u been boyo

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics and Deleted member 6401
Dude girls don't really care about height if you're taller than them at least anyway.

I still manage to get by tbh

Thata true. Im gonna post a story about my mate at school. "The unknowing incel." Its about a kid and his frustrations, unaware that he has issues because of his appearence. Hes a manlet 5'6-7. Curry. 3.5/10 facially. But, hes the school joker. Most people know him, has a lot of laughs, and started going gym recently. He has a bad frame though, hes stronger than me but he looks bad because of wide hips and narrow shoulders. He asked out a popular, cute,white foid 2 inches taller than him, got cucked for months before rejection. Posted a rap about his love for her after that on valentines, got called out as a cuck. Then, asked out a another girl on stage when the first girl was in the first row of the audience and got rejected publicly. He then still continued to be a cuck, posting pictures lf himself covered in mud in the rain titled; "When you find out ****** has a new man" Anyways, thats gonna be a good little post about life!

• +1
Reactions: Manana, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
just do PUA game bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: x 10000000^100000^100000 especially since you are 6'3'' :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Btw, where have u been boyo
Been at college my man. Been super busy with my major tbh and not a lot of time to do shit.

I'll start budgeting time for you fuckers tho

• +1
Thata true. Im gonna post a story about my mate at school. "The unknowing incel." Its about a kid and his frustrations, unaware that he has issues because of his appearence. Hes a manlet 5'6-7. Curry. 3.5/10 facially. But, hes the school joker. Most people know him, has a lot of laughs, and started going gym recently. He has a bad frame though, hes stronger than me but he looks bad because of wide hips and narrow shoulders. He asked out a popular, cute,white foid 2 inches taller than him, got cucked for months before rejection. Posted a rap about his love for her after that on valentines, got called out as a cuck. Then, asked out a another girl on stage when the first girl was in the first row of the audience and got rejected publicly. He then still continued to be a cuck, posting pictures lf himself covered in mud in the rain titled; "When you find out ****** has a new man" Anyways, thats gonna be a good little post about life!
Wait, I don't get it. You said that Nibba is true but then you write about this guy who really got cucked. So how is height not an issue. Also do you feel a 5'7'' 7-8/10 curry can get laid in the West?
Been at college my man. Been super busy with my major tbh and not a lot of time to do shit.

I'll start budgeting time for you fuckers tho
I see, soon I'll be busy too.

Lol, and feed us bluepills. :lul::lul:

• +1
Wait, I don't get it. You said that Nibba is true but then you write about this guy who really got cucked. So how is height not an issue. Also do you feel a 5'7'' 7-8/10 curry can get laid in the West?

Nooo Ik height is a HUGE factor. But I mean Nibba was right as in even though being a manlet = less foids you can still feel like a king.

Idk, this guy is a 5'7-8' curry whos pretty bad facially and hes been really unsucessful. Lile hes EXTREMELY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY low-inhib. He comes to school in a SKIN-TIGHT swimsuit for costume day, does rap battles and shit, public ping-pong matches with 40+ people watching, goes around doing summersaults and handstands for £0.50 for charities ect. Cool guy definately, SOOOO relaxed and low-inhib. But he sees no sucess no matter how hard he tries.

It depends on what city you're in. Places like London, New York, Berlin, Paris ect ect are a bit easier for curries since the cities are so diverse people are more open to it. In some places, like idk maybe Poland, being a curry might even cost you male friends... Being a manlet sucks wherever u go tbf, unless its thailand or somewhere else where the average height is sub 5'8

Here is what he looks like, you can decide his rating/10. If there was a way for me to give him this website without risking my discovery here too, I would. But im not risking that for shit lol.

20180831 013330
Screenshot 20180831 013143 Instagram

• +1
Nooo Ik height is a HUGE factor. But I mean Nibba was right as in even though being a manlet = less foids you can still feel like a king.

Idk, this guy is a 5'7-8' curry whos pretty bad facially and hes been really unsucessful. Lile hes EXTREMELY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY low-inhib. He comes to school in a SKIN-TIGHT swimsuit for costume day, does rap battles and shit, public ping-pong matches with 40+ people watching, goes around doing summersaults and handstands for £0.50 for charities ect. Cool guy definately, SOOOO relaxed and low-inhib. But he sees no sucess no matter how hard he tries.

It depends on what city you're in. Places like London, New York, Berlin, Paris ect ect are a bit easier for curries since the cities are so diverse people are more open to it. In some places, like idk maybe Poland, being a curry might even cost you male friends... Being a manlet sucks wherever u go tbf, unless its thailand or somewhere else where the average height is sub 5'8

Here is what he looks like, you can decide his rating/10. If there was a way for me to give him this website without risking my discovery here too, I would. But im not risking that for shit lol.

View attachment 292View attachment 293
I see, sounds like a really low inhib guy but without looks low inhib will not take you long. Looks like a kid in the first pic.

You should invite him to this site :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
I see, sounds like a really low inhib guy but without looks low inhib will not take you long. Looks like a kid in the first pic.

You should invite him to this site :lul::lul::lul:

I think the best bet for him is to looksmax as much as he can. If he cant do that, he should salarymaxx (He has great grades) and betabuxx on a girl who wont cheat on him at least, even if she dont love him.

• +1
I think the best bet for him is to looksmax as much as he can. If he cant do that, he should salarymaxx (He has great grades) and betabuxx on a girl who wont cheat on him at least, even if she dont love him.
Yeah, blackpill him on looksmaxing.

• +1
Yeah, blackpill him on looksmaxing.

If you're a currycel, you gotta try Blackmaxxing or Whitemaxxing whichever one you can pull off better

• +1
If you're a currycel, you gotta try Blackmaxxing or Whitemaxxing whichever one you can pull off better
High IQ, the only way to ascend as a curry is to not look like one lol

• +1
High IQ, the only way to ascend as a curry is to not look like one lol

Yeah, because name me on positive curry stereotype?! There are none :/ Even Ricecels have their pretty boy, K-pop, Samarai Ninja shit. Though, currycel > ricecel facially tbhtbh but still.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Yeah, because name me on positive curry stereotype?! There are none :/ Even Ricecels have their pretty boy, K-pop, Samarai Ninja shit. Though, currycel > ricecel facially tbhtbh but still.
That's true man. Curries have been stereotyped so badly that you can't win as a curry. Smelly, streetshitter, rapist, small dick etc. Obviously top curry mogs top rice to oblivion. Look at my avi if you doubt, lol.

• +1
curries have the potential to caucasianmaxx, I don't think ricels have that option because they are mongoloid.

I think 5"7/5"8 is probably the minimum needed to date, there is a chart that shows what girls you can date and at what height. It's mainly the weird hypergamy shit that got started by Tinder that you need to be 6'x

I think curries in the west need to know that the odds are stacked against them, and they should probably try to date their own pajeetas or dare I say, go BLACK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 147 and 11gaijin
sure, but the bullshit short men face day to day is unbelievable.

Take for example this guy in my school who is probably around 5'1-3. a middle easternish dude. this guy has an alright social circle and sometimes hangs with these popular girls but they just completely shit on him every day about it. there was a video on this chicks private Instagram about how this girl wanted to prove shes taller, calling him a dumbass for thinking otherwise. He doesn't seem to care, just acts like it doesn't phase him, but I truly wonder how much he hates his height. I haven't seen/heard of him getting with any girl (worse is his friends are some party going chads) and when he posts on this girls Instagram photo, for example, this one chick about her forehead in a joking/teasing matter, she just says "height" full stop. One word to belittle him, though he likes it and doesn't stick up for himself. Not even the only time when they had a full argument and every other word the women will bring into it was completely about height. It was black pill comedic gold, though its somewhere lost in facebook hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Nibba
@Nibba if you immediately transform to 5'6 knowing you were 6'3 would you rope

• +1
I remember this tweet lol.

• +1
@Nibba if you immediately transform to 5'6 knowing you were 6'3 would you rope
Yeah I would. I'm already insecure about my height tbh

• +1
Born male=King

• +1
On the contrary, I’m actually ugly at any height.

No amount off raising as a confident “king” will change that.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and Deleted member 6401
On the contrary, I’m actually ugly at any height.

No amount off raising as a confident “king” will change that.

Bruh we need to do what all the animals did to Zumba in the Lion king when he was born to feel like a king. Gather all thr animals and shit and put you on a pedestal.

NYAAAAAAAATSEVENGIAAAAAA WHAAAATABEAAAAAAAAATSVIEGNAA

• +1
Bruh we need to do what all the animals did to Zumba in the Lion king when he was born to feel like a king. Gather all thr animals and shit and put you on a pedestal.

You'd get killed by the stence of all the poop of these animals. Looks funny in movie but is horrible in real life

• +1
Nibba pls

• +1
You'd get killed by the stence of all the poop of these animals. Looks funny in movie but is horrible in real life
Lmfao

• +1

View attachment 292 View attachment 293
Less competition the better.