You are being poisoned

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
- exposures to bisphenol A (BPA) and phthalates are known to reduce fertility in mammals by prematurely activating primordial follicles and altering levels of sex-steroid hormones [11,12,13,14,15]. Pesticides have been detected in drinking water sources, and some of these compounds are known reproductive toxicants. For example, exposure to some pesticides is associated with low sperm count and adverse pregnancy outcomes in non-human animals and humans [16,17,18]. Fluorinated substances also can be found in drinking water. Studies have reported that exposure to perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS) was responsible for impairing sperm viability and fecundability in non-human mammals and humans [19,20,21,22]. Moreover, water contaminated with synthetic estrogens can cause adverse pregnancy outcomes in non-human animals [23,24,25]. Collectively, these previous studies have shown that chemical contaminants in surface and drinking water worldwide can negatively influence the fertility and reproductive capacity of non-human animals and humans.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7139484/

What is BPA: BPA stands for bisphenol A. BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins since the 1960s. It is a known endocrine disrupter which mimics estrogen

Studies:

- DBPs have been shown to be associated with adverse reproductive outcomes in women and men. For instance, in a retrospective cohort study conducted in Nova Scotia, Canada, consisting of 49,842 women who had a singleton birth between 1988 and 1995, exposure to chloroform and bromodichloromethane were associated with neural tube defects, cardiovascular defects, cleft defects, as well as chromosomal abnormalities

- Toxicological studies showed that trihalomethanes (THMs), the most abundant classes of disinfection by-products (DBPs) in drinking water, impaired male reproductive health, but epidemiological evidence is limited and inconsistent. This study aimed to examine the associations of baseline blood THMs with semen parameters and serum total testosterone in a Chinese population. We recruited 401 men seeking semen examination from the Reproductive Center of Tongji Hospital in Wuhan, China between April 2011 and May 2012. Baseline blood concentrations of THMs, including chloroform (TCM), bromodichloromethane (BDCM), dibromochloromethane (DBCM), and bromoform (TBM) were measured using SPME-GC/ECD method. Semen quality and serum total testosterone were analyzed. Multivariable linear regressions were used to assess the associations of baseline blood THM concentrations with semen parameters and serum total testosterone levels. We found that baseline blood THM concentrations were not associated with decrements in sperm motility, sperm straight-line and curvilinear velocity. However, moderate levels of BDCM (β=-0.13 million; 95% CI: -0.22, -0.03) and DBCM (β=-4.74%; 95% CI: -8.07, -1.42) were associated with decreased sperm count and declined sperm linearity compared with low levels, respectively. Suggestive dose-response relationships were also observed between elevated blood TCM or ∑ THMs (sum of TCM, BDCM, DBCM and TBM) concentration and decreased sperm concentration (both p for trend=0.07), and between elevated blood DBCM concentration and decreased serum total testosterone (p for trend=0.07). Our results indicate that elevated THM exposure may lead to decreased sperm concentration and serum total testosterone. However, the effects of THM exposure on male reproductive health still warrant further studies in humans.

- BP-3 and BPA were associated with significantly lower TT in male adolescents, and BPA was associated with significantly higher TT in female adolescents. TT was not consistently associated with TCS or total parabens in children or adolescents of either sex (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5132630/)
They are literally turning males into females and females into males.

MUH THE GOVERNMENT WILL PROTECT ME
Studies show that BPA 44 times higher than the FDA claims (https://www.thelancet.com/journals/landia/article/PIIS2213-8587(19)30381-X/fulltext)

HMMMMMM.......................
I wonder why the Transexual population went from, 5.6/100,000 for MTF and 1.9/100,000 for FTM (1986) tom 8.4/100,000 for MTF and 3.3/100,000 for FTM (1990) To 35.2/100,000 and 12.0/100,000 for MTF and FTM, respectively. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4823815/

Feel free to debate me on this, everthing i said has been backed up with evidence. I am not some crazy conspiracy theorist, i just dont want to consume estrogen daily

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12146, IWantToMax and 11 others
bottled Water (Plastic Bottle) Bisphenol A content:
- ~0.15ng/ml or ~150ngl (China)
- ~0.25ng/ml or ~250ng/l (China)
- ~0.75ng/ml or ~750ng/l (Canada)
- ~0.005ng/ml or ~5ng/l (Saudi Arabia)
- ~0.005ng/ml or ~5ng/l (India)
- ~0.005ng/ml or ~5ng/l (Japan)

Food Bisphenol A content:
- Eggs: ~0.5ng/g (China)
- Milk (Plastic Bottle): ~10ng/g (Greece)
- Canned Fish: ~50ng/g (New Zealand)
- Canned Fish: ~25ng/g (United Kingdom)
- Canned Fish: ~25ng/g (Austria)
- Fish: ~0.5ng/g (China)
- Frozen Seafood: ~100ng/g (Singapore)
- Canned Meat: ~40ng/g (New Zealand)
- Meat: ~5ng/g (China)
- Baby Formula: ~180ng/g (United Kingdom)
- Honey: ~15ng/g (Japan)
- Canned Pet Food: ~100ng/g (Japan)
- Wine: ~1ng/g (Austria)
- Canned Vegetables and Fruits: ~200ng/g (Spain)
- Canned Vegetables and Fruits: ~50ng/g (Japan)

• +1
Reactions: Betacarotenecel, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
TLDR: jews

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32440, Treasure223, Deleted member 12146 and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, Whaddup, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others
Jfl @ synthetic estrogens in everything but no androgens :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, St. Wristcel, isis_Bleach and 7 others
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: everydayfun and Schönling
Conclusions: The high estrogen concentrations in Japanese chicken, USA chicken, and USA beef have been attributed to the residue of external estrogen in the feed given to the livestock. The nearly zero level found in Japanese beef and Brazilian chicken is considered to be natural endogenous amount without estrogen supplementation. The estrogen levels in meat are much lower than those of contraceptive pills (0.035 mg/tab). Even so, when considering lifetime exposure to meat containing higher level of estrogen than human fat tissue, estrogen intake from daily meat consumption cannot be disregarded as a factor governing human health. Consequently, dietary estrogen intake from meat might promote estrogen accumulation in the human body and could be related to the incidence of hormone-dependent cancers.

what can we do bros? everything is poison

• +1
Reactions: Betacarotenecel, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 9090
More like a daily reminder...
Just leave the civilisation behind bro, theory.
You can only try to minimise the exposure and inject t, I guess. Or go live in the middle of nowhere and grow your own shit and animals.
I used to bring back water from natural water spring, but who knows if that isn't contaminated either and keep a few chickens, for eggs. Avoid plastics, use glass and metal kitchenware, containers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 9090
I wonder if this problem would be prevalent if we grow everything on our own

- exposures to bisphenol A (BPA) and phthalates are known to reduce fertility in mammals by prematurely activating primordial follicles and altering levels of sex-steroid hormones [11,12,13,14,15]. Pesticides have been detected in drinking water sources, and some of these compounds are known reproductive toxicants. For example, exposure to some pesticides is associated with low sperm count and adverse pregnancy outcomes in non-human animals and humans [16,17,18]. Fluorinated substances also can be found in drinking water. Studies have reported that exposure to perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS) was responsible for impairing sperm viability and fecundability in non-human mammals and humans [19,20,21,22]. Moreover, water contaminated with synthetic estrogens can cause adverse pregnancy outcomes in non-human animals [23,24,25]. Collectively, these previous studies have shown that chemical contaminants in surface and drinking water worldwide can negatively influence the fertility and reproductive capacity of non-human animals and humans.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7139484/

What is BPA: BPA stands for bisphenol A. BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins since the 1960s. It is a known endocrine disrupter which mimics estrogen

Studies:

- DBPs have been shown to be associated with adverse reproductive outcomes in women and men. For instance, in a retrospective cohort study conducted in Nova Scotia, Canada, consisting of 49,842 women who had a singleton birth between 1988 and 1995, exposure to chloroform and bromodichloromethane were associated with neural tube defects, cardiovascular defects, cleft defects, as well as chromosomal abnormalities

- Toxicological studies showed that trihalomethanes (THMs), the most abundant classes of disinfection by-products (DBPs) in drinking water, impaired male reproductive health, but epidemiological evidence is limited and inconsistent. This study aimed to examine the associations of baseline blood THMs with semen parameters and serum total testosterone in a Chinese population. We recruited 401 men seeking semen examination from the Reproductive Center of Tongji Hospital in Wuhan, China between April 2011 and May 2012. Baseline blood concentrations of THMs, including chloroform (TCM), bromodichloromethane (BDCM), dibromochloromethane (DBCM), and bromoform (TBM) were measured using SPME-GC/ECD method. Semen quality and serum total testosterone were analyzed. Multivariable linear regressions were used to assess the associations of baseline blood THM concentrations with semen parameters and serum total testosterone levels. We found that baseline blood THM concentrations were not associated with decrements in sperm motility, sperm straight-line and curvilinear velocity. However, moderate levels of BDCM (β=-0.13 million; 95% CI: -0.22, -0.03) and DBCM (β=-4.74%; 95% CI: -8.07, -1.42) were associated with decreased sperm count and declined sperm linearity compared with low levels, respectively. Suggestive dose-response relationships were also observed between elevated blood TCM or ∑ THMs (sum of TCM, BDCM, DBCM and TBM) concentration and decreased sperm concentration (both p for trend=0.07), and between elevated blood DBCM concentration and decreased serum total testosterone (p for trend=0.07). Our results indicate that elevated THM exposure may lead to decreased sperm concentration and serum total testosterone. However, the effects of THM exposure on male reproductive health still warrant further studies in humans.

- BP-3 and BPA were associated with significantly lower TT in male adolescents, and BPA was associated with significantly higher TT in female adolescents. TT was not consistently associated with TCS or total parabens in children or adolescents of either sex (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5132630/)
They are literally turning males into females and females into males.

MUH THE GOVERNMENT WILL PROTECT ME
Studies show that BPA 44 times higher than the FDA claims (https://www.thelancet.com/journals/landia/article/PIIS2213-8587(19)30381-X/fulltext)

HMMMMMM.......................
I wonder why the Transexual population went from, 5.6/100,000 for MTF and 1.9/100,000 for FTM (1986) tom 8.4/100,000 for MTF and 3.3/100,000 for FTM (1990) To 35.2/100,000 and 12.0/100,000 for MTF and FTM, respectively. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4823815/

Feel free to debate me on this, everthing i said has been backed up with evidence. I am not some crazy conspiracy theorist, i just dont want to consume estrogen daily
yeah thats why you shouldnt drink out of plastic bottles. you have to get stainless steel and filter your water as well fucking clown world tbh

Conclusions: The high estrogen concentrations in Japanese chicken, USA chicken, and USA beef have been attributed to the residue of external estrogen in the feed given to the livestock. The nearly zero level found in Japanese beef and Brazilian chicken is considered to be natural endogenous amount without estrogen supplementation. The estrogen levels in meat are much lower than those of contraceptive pills (0.035 mg/tab). Even so, when considering lifetime exposure to meat containing higher level of estrogen than human fat tissue, estrogen intake from daily meat consumption cannot be disregarded as a factor governing human health. Consequently, dietary estrogen intake from meat might promote estrogen accumulation in the human body and could be related to the incidence of hormone-dependent cancers.

what can we do bros? everything is poison
grass fed whenever you can. also organic helps with eliminating agrochemcicals used on the feed of the animals

jfl its your weak genetics not exposure to estrogen

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AutisticBeaner and Looks234

even the honey is poisoned... I thought that shit was healthy :(

even the honey is poisoned... I thought that shit was healthy :(
everything is, you cant really avoid it. i just make sure i dont do the very bad stuff like warming food in plastic and i also always drink out of a metal bottle

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
everything is, you cant really avoid it. i just make sure i dont do the very bad stuff like warming food in plastic and i also always drink out of a metal bottle

yeah its true. you cant avoid everything just try to avoid the main things.
imagine how fucked we are though, even though we only know 1% of the truth its still too much to avoid completely

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
If there is a chemical that creates more estrogen there has to be a chemical that creates more testosterone in men.
No what could it be?

If there is a chemical that creates more estrogen there has to be a chemical that creates more testosterone in men.
No what could it be?
eating cholesterol lol

Literally everything is poison nowadays. Basically if it has a label dont eat it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146
Edited wait a second

Last edited:
I will stop drinking water then, time to die because everything is unhealthy

I feel like a lot of being attractive is just having good resistance to the modern environment not even reducing your exposure since that’s impossible basically.

It's just a difference in food quality, if you eat organic and avoid plastic there's no issue

Lifefuel for foids

if that were true we'd keep growing and growing cuz growth plates wouldn't close fast