You are not a MENTALCEL

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
Girls dont want you because you are ugly as fuck

not because you stutter you absolute baboon

when i got into a blackpill incel dc,fucking subhumans were calling themselves mentalcel

When i said them,the truth that they re incel is just because they re ugly.They kicked me lol

Fucking morons,kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 5746, R@m@ and 17 others
another mental breakdown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XXX.king, BigBoy, Deleted member 8165 and 7 others
Girls don't want me because I own an android

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 5746 and 26 others
Nogger just see hashtaggolu threads he was a mentalcell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and inceletto
I am a haircel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 8165, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Mentalcels exist; but the I say they are really ugly because the are narcy as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
An overwhelming majority of men will come up with a million reasons why they can't get laid before admitting that they're just not physically attractive enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
mentalcel = volcel or delusionalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 8165 and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4612, inceletto and 2 others
It's so over bhai it's not even funny

• +1
Well mentalcels do exist, but I agree most people claiming “mentalcel” or “volcel” are truecels in denial of their subhumanity .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 1751, Mastermind and 2 others
Well mentalcels do exist, but I agree most people claiming “mentalcel” or “volcel” are truecels in denial of their subhumanity .
ONLY MENTALCEL I HAVE SEEN IN THIS FORUM IS AUTISTIC JAMES

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and inceletto
Nigga you see a mentalcel in mirror everyday

lol cope more faggot

Last edited:
Being ugly and autistic is the worst combo ever

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and buckchadley31
Thank you for reminding people that looksmax.me is in fact, a website for incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Mastermind and inceletto
  • +1
A lot of below avg normans get laid tho

• +1
Thank you for reminding people that looksmax.me is in fact, a website for incels.
Bro like guys on discord like wtf,they literally cant get over the fact that they are ugly as fuck

They call theirself blackpilled after all,there is a fucking reason for you finding here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Bro like guys on discord like wtf,they literally cant get over the fact that they are ugly as fuck

They call theirself blackpilled after all,there is a fucking reason for you finding here
Acceptance and acknowledgment is the only way to ascend

• +1
Arvid is mentalcel

• Ugh..

when i got into a blackpill incel dc,fucking subhumans were calling themselves mentalcel

When i said them,the truth that they re incel is just because they re ugly.They kicked me lol

Fucking morons,kys
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and inceletto
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Fuck off goddamn incel piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
Mentalcelism is fake.

It's not real.

Mentalcels don't exist because if you know that you're good-looking then you know that girls will like your looks.

Being mentalcel is not real unless your name is @ArvidGustavsson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and inceletto
Indeed

• +1
I'm a mentalcel, but it's not because I'm ugly. It's because I get tired of faking up and acting, and people notice it at one point. Most mentalcels are mentalcels unless they're really good looking. This comes from someone whom mental disability impairs him socially.

• +1

Fucking morons,kys
I'm a wannabe faithfulcel, different.

• Love it
Mentalcel =/= Volcel
i'm mentalcel tho cuz i need finish school, decent grades, and good job and then i could hope in marriage, so it's over for now, i wished i was married tbh.

• +1
nothin wrong with being ugly tbh.

its not something instrinisically bad, as in it defines ur life or character.

it definitely effects social situations but it shouldn't influence your self esteem

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and inceletto
nothin wrong with being ugly tbh.

its not something instrinisically bad, as in it defines ur life or character.

it definitely effects social situations but it shouldn't influence your self esteem
Stfu

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, inceletto and oatmeal
@DharkDC copingvolcel is mentalcel tho

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC
wtf you are saying im ugly bro and not a mentalcel :feelswhy:

• +1
y tho? should people feel bad for something they didn't choose?
It defines someones personality and character and people can't do anything against it from the beginning

• +1
It defines someones personality and character and people can't do anything against it from the beginning
tbh what I meant is that it's not their fault and you shouldn't feel guilty in that sense

• +1
Yes I'm mentalcel
Gone mental because ugly and no gf 🤣

• So Sad
Some members here are mentalcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 1751