You are not even trying Tbh

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
You are not even trying -

If you don't place Castor/Coconut Oil /Vaseline on your eyebrows and eyelashes 2 times a day and before going to sleep. (eyebrows and eyelashes can halo an avg eye area)

Going to the gym and doing all the excercises with proper technique.

Stretching after waking up and being wary of having good oral and spinal posture.

Exfoliating and taking care of your skin in every way possible.

Being mindful of what you eat to look healthy and non bloated.

Getting an inversion table to decompress your spine and perhaps add 1 inch or more to your height.

Maximizing your coloration with asthanaxin and beta carotene.

Wearing contacts if you have super dark brown eyes.

Using at least 1 lift or shoes that benefit your height greatly.

Using any PED's (sarms if u worry about fucking up ur system if teencel) or HGH and AI, (clavicle and spine plates fuse way later than limb plates!!!).

Meditating and using any chemicals to NTmaxx as everyone here has some grade of aspieness.

Clothemaxxing by using clothes that fit you well and contrast and make you stand even more from the crowds of shit streetwear fashion copers.

Doing swimming/throwing to claviclemaxx even more ded srs.

Training neck to stop being a pencilneckcel and perhaps get an even deeper voice.

Trying to moneymaxx every day cuz you have access to blackpill knowledge and despite being low iq you have better chances than most people at any niche you want.

Writing down special notes about surgeries and things that can halo you or help you ascend even more.

Develop a positive outlook on life despite the harsh nature of reality. Indeed son coping is part of humans.

edit: @Linoob
[
You forgot a couple:

- Getting a hair transplant/hair system
- Straightening and whitening your shit teeth
- Stubblemaxing (if it suits you)
- Tanning (HUGE)
- Dermarolling / tretinoin
- Fragrancemaxing
- Natural testosterone / TRTmaxing
]

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, dachad, SexyMofo and 22 others
IM TRYING SO FUCKING HARD ITS LITTERALLY WHAT I DO 24/7
FUAAARKK

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5683 and 4 others
Over strengthening your eyebrows with castor oil can be a bad thing, don't over do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Lev Peshkov and Htobrother
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 2352 and Htobrother
If you don't place Castor/Coconut Oil /Vaseline on your eyebrows and eyelashes 2 times a day and before going to sleep. (eyebrows and eyelashes can halo an avg eye area)
Cope, my GENETICS mean I have top-tier eyebrows.

You dont need a gym and sweaty gym-bros in order to lift weights. I do it at home, consistency > all.

Stretching after waking up and being wary of having good oral and spinal posture.
Stretching wont make you grow taller and posture becomes good during gymcelling.

Use moisturizer, don't get sun burnt. I have good skin GENETICS so I don't have acne and tan easily.

Wont be bloated if you have good bones. You can be lean as fuck and not eat crisps / chocolate / have a low sodium diet and still be bloated (trash tier GENETICS checking in).

Getting an inversion table to decompress your spine and perhaps add 1 inch or more to your height.
Thunder

Just eat carrots bro, legit looksmax (don't know about asthanaxin, sounds gay).

Shape > color. If your eyes are the problem, run reincarnation game.

Saw this IRL, personally thought it looked tryhard / insecure when I was bluepilled (and he was still short with them). Now I understand why someone would wear them, but from a normie perspective, this might actually hurt you IRL if people notice.

Using any PED's (sarms if u worry about fucking up ur system if teencel) or HGH and AI, (clavicle and spine plates fuse way later than limb plates!!!).
Potentially fuck yourself up and give yourself cancerous growths from HGH theory.

Meditating and using any chemicals to NTmaxx as everyone here has some grade of aspieness.
Aut

Cage2

Clothemaxxing by using clothes that fit you well and contrast and make you stand even more from the crowds of shit streetwear fashion copers.
Henry Cavill 3

Decent shirt and jeans is all you need, anything else related to fashion is cope (no amount of Gucci will make you look like Cavill).
Will give a nice physique, but clavicle width is mostly GENETIC.

Training neck to stop being a pencilneckcel and perhaps get an even deeper voice.
Not linked, see Mike Tyson.

Trying to moneymaxx every day cuz you have access to blackpill knowledge and despite being low iq you have better chances than most people at any niche you want.
If you can only get girls through money, hire a prostitute.

Don't be broke, but only getting girls with money and you might as well hire a prostitute
Writing down special notes about surgeries and things that can halo you or help you ascend even more.
Develop a positive outlook on life despite the harsh nature of reality. Indeed son coping is part of humans.
Last two points are legit.

TL;DR:
Stop projecting, most looksmaxers are trying - and there's no fucking way you are doing all of that shit you wrote down.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6675, Deleted member 110 and 5 others
How can I testosteronemaxx naturally?

• JFL
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta

You dont need a gym and sweaty gym-bros in order to lift weights. I do it at home, consistency > all.

Stretching wont make you grow taller and posture becomes good during gymcelling.

Use moisturizer, don't get sun burnt. I have good skin GENETICS so I don't have acne and tan easily.

Wont be bloated if you have good bones. You can be lean as fuck and not eat crisps / chocolate / have a low sodium diet and still be bloated (trash tier GENETICS checking in).

View attachment 422452

Saw this IRL, personally thought it looked tryhard / insecure when I was bluepilled (and he was still short with them). Now I understand why someone would wear them, but from a normie perspective, this might actually hurt you IRL if people notice.

Potentially fuck yourself up and give yourself cancerous growths from HGH theory.

View attachment 422475
View attachment 422478

View attachment 422481
Decent shirt and jeans is all you need, anything else related to fashion is cope (no amount of Gucci will make you look like Cavill).

Don't be broke, but only getting girls with money and you might as well hire a prostitute

TL;DR:
Stop projecting, most looksmaxers are trying - and there's no fucking way you are doing all of that shit you wrote down.
dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6191, xefo and 3 others
Pimpslap sluts and hear rap and smoke and scream at people
Might be legit honestly Ive read somewhere that dominating other men increases T, always act hight T to be High T

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6310
you forgot to add mewing and chewing tbh

legit son

talk to me about eyelashes though, I've seen people castor oil doesn't work and peppermint oil is the way to go?
See both brought up constantly but no actual evidence for them, can you share links?

• +1

View attachment 422452

View attachment 422475
View attachment 422478

View attachment 422481

TL;DR:
Negative useless human

Negative useless human
Cope. I looksmax, but also acknowledge the role of GENETICS. It doesn't make me negative - it makes me rational.

No amount of vitamin D and bonesmashing will make you Chad JFL.

Cope. I looksmax, but also acknowledge the role of GENETICS. It doesn't make me negative - it makes me rational.

No amount of vitamin D and bonesmashing will make you Chad JFL.
Bro , you littérally disproved everything he said , I'm surprised that you're trying, can you tell me what you're doing to looksmax?

Bro , you littérally disproved everything he said , I'm surprised that you're trying, can you tell me what you're doing to looksmax?
Chewing - widens the jaw and makes your face appear leaner from the front, provided you have a low bodyfat and decent insertions as well as hypertrophying the lower part of the masseter. They grow just like any other muscle.

Gymcelling - not literally going to the gym, but rather lifting weights at home. My progress is slower than someone who takes PEDs and goes to the actual gym, but consistency > all. Managed to gain 12KGs of almost all muscle since starting (I do have an advantage in terms of my genetics as I am naturally very lean, but my clavicles are shit).

Grooming - Hairstyle, clean shaven, moisturizing, e.t.c (normie tier stuff).

Mewing - mainly for the better hyoid and easier breathing, bone movements after early childhood or puberty are cope and angles (even Mike Mew claims it only works for very young children, so I have no idea why retards think they will achieve Cavill-tier forward growth at 20).

I used to be tanned when I had an outdoors job, but I've been mostly inside during lockdown.

Also I didn't disprove everything he said as some of it's legit, but the only true ascensions will come with surgery or a rope.

Chewing - widens the jaw and makes your face appear leaner from the front, provided you have a low bodyfat and decent insertions as well as hypertrophying the lower part of the masseter. They grow just like any other muscle.

Gymcelling - not literally going to the gym, but rather lifting weights at home. My progress is slower than someone who takes PEDs and goes to the actual gym, but consistency > all. Managed to gain 12KGs of almost all muscle since starting (I do have an advantage in terms of my genetics as I am naturally very lean, but my clavicles are shit).

Mewing - mainly for the better hyoid and easier breathing, bone movements after early childhood or puberty are cope and angles (even Mike Mew claims it only works for very young children, so I have no idea why retards think they will achieve Cavill-tier forward growth at 20).

I used to be tanned when I had an outdoors job, but I've been mostly inside during lockdown.

Also I didn't disprove everything he said as some of it's legit, but the only true ascensions will come with surgery or a rope.
How long did it take for you to gain 12kilis of muscle? Also were you skinny before?

But still most of the advices that op gave are better than doing nothing so there's no need to criticize him

[
You forgot a couple:

- Tanning (HUGE)
- Fragrancemaxing
]

Thanks for mention bruv

• +1
Nice PlanningFuel. Thanks

• +1
Everything is cope except writings in this thread

• +1

[
You forgot a couple:

- Tanning (HUGE)
- Fragrancemaxing
]
What is a "inversion table to decompress spine"

[
You forgot a couple:

- Tanning (HUGE)
- Fragrancemaxing
]Die
Everything is cope except writings in this thread

Mogs

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk
here is blackpill for you OP, if you Do THIS THING ALONE (moneymaxx) you won't have ttime to do any of that other cope shit bullshit. Time is limited. Use it wisely. You can't do it all.

Are you sure about 2 times a day castor oil ? i put it only once before bed and i have good results

Are you sure about 2 times a day castor oil ? i put it only once before bed and i have good results
Did your eyebrows get darker or thicker or both?

Did your eyebrows get darker or thicker or both?
i already have dark eyebrows and pretty thick, so i used castor oil on eyelash and it worked really well, they got darker and thicker and longer, so i gues it's the same for eyebrows, you should try it's a really good product

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
i already have dark eyebrows and pretty thick, so i used castor oil on eyelash and it worked really well, they got darker and thicker and longer, so i gues it's the same for eyebrows, you should try it's a really good product
which one did you get bro? Clear one or Jamaican black one?

Very good summary!!!!
Which chemicals to NTmaxx??

How long did it take for you to gain 12kilis of muscle? Also were you skinny before?
Around 1 and a bit years, partly bad genetics but mostly not taking it too seriously as it was more of a hobby than a full-on part of my lifestyle.
When I started I was severely underweight and was around 6'0 to 6'1 and was 59KGs. I grew more as I gained weight, but that might just be genetic rather than the extra calories I got.

But still most of the advices that op gave are better than doing nothing so there's no need to criticize him
There is as a lot of this advice is bullshit and it also makes the assumption that most people arent trying to looksmaxx because they aren't doing stupid shit like "taking chemicals to NTmaxx" or "decompressing" your spine to become taller. At this point bonesmashing might as well be added to the list.
Also, I find it very unlikely that OP even does all of it, yet is gate-keeping on who is trying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
Around 1 and a bit years, partly bad genetics but mostly not taking it too seriously as it was more of a hobby than a full-on part of my lifestyle.
When I started I was severely underweight and was around 6'0 to 6'1 and was 59KGs. I grew more as I gained weight, but that might just be genetic rather than the extra calories I got.

There is as a lot of this advice is bullshit and it also makes the assumption that most people arent trying to looksmaxx because they aren't doing stupid shit like "taking chemicals to NTmaxx" or "decompressing" your spine to become taller. At this point bonesmashing might as well be added to the list.
Also, I find it very unlikely that OP even does all of it, yet is gate-keeping on who is trying.
If you gained 12 kilos in 1.5 years you have good genetics , also bonesmashing is legit , when a bone is pressured in a certain way over time its gonna change shape , for example braces , the nose of my friend he got punched when he was a kid and now his nose is jewish ..

• +1
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry
and now his nose is jewish
Yeji sad

Cage2

when a bone is pressured in a certain way over time its gonna change shape
It typically changes density, not size or volume and shape wont be effected too much. Unless you get a sledgehammer and cave your skull in.

You aren't going to looksmax by hitting your cheekbones with a hammer - all you'll end up doing is building up scar tissue and destroying collagen.

• +1
View attachment 424833
View attachment 424835

It typically changes density, not size or volume and shape wont be effected too much. Unless you get a sledgehammer and cave your skull in.

You aren't going to looksmax by hitting your cheekbones with a hammer - all you'll end up doing is building up scar tissue and destroying collagen.
Im not overreacting , its littérally a boner nose , he had a really small nose when he was 7 and below , bonesmashing is real , maybe the nose is more changeable than cheekbones , but still it's a logical theory

• JFL
Im not overreacting , its littérally a boner nose , he had a really small nose when he was 7 and below , bonesmashing is real , maybe the nose is more changeable than cheekbones , but still it's a logical theory
If it broke or something I could understand, else wise I'm more inclined to believe the changes were genetic, after all the nose does keep growing and I sued to have a small nose but that is no longer the case.

While Wollfe's law is legitimate, the desperation and bro-science of the looksmaxing community tend to overlook the whole changes "density" part and seem to think that it could be applied to get Johnny Depp-Tier cheekbones (and even if it was possible, most likely your face would be asymmetrical).

Other than that I don't have any more to add to this conversation.

• +1
If it broke or something I could understand, else wise I'm more inclined to believe the changes were genetic, after all the nose does keep growing and I sued to have a small nose but that is no longer the case.

While Wollfe's law is legitimate, the desperation and bro-science of the looksmaxing community tend to overlook the whole changes "density" part and seem to think that it could be applied to get Johnny Depp-Tier cheekbones (and even if it was possible, most likely your face would be asymmetrical).

Other than that I don't have any more to add to this conversation.
He's the only one that have a jew nose in his family , agree with the asymmetric point you made

• +1
I do almost all of the credible things on here, but not a few of the skincare ones because I use curology which does a lot of things on it's own and a facial cleanser. Purposefully not buying HGH or testosterone supplements or doing "height exercises" as if they work when your plates are closed. I'm just 5'7.25 gigantic-nosed poor-facial-symmetry thick-eyebrows Pakistani-American 18 year old genetically inferior but whatever I guess.

Last edited:
Thx for your post, it gave me motivation. I'm already trying pretty hard but maybe I could try even harder.

How do you tell if you have decent insertions?