You are not trying if you still have glasses on

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
If you still have glasses, then you are not even trying, all of the betas in memes and movies always have glasses (e.g soy wojak) and this is also how beauty standards are partially set, by movies and shows we see from a young age
if you have glasses, then start going with contacts, and no, glasses don't look good at you, regardless of what you think,
they look awful on you, it's your brain coping

and yes, chad will still look good with glasses, but he will still be less intimidating and less attractive and will look like more of a betabuxx material
if you compare chad w/<insert something here> vs chad without <insert something here> then he will obviously still look good,
it's never 1 feature which makes someone a chad but a few

take in mind that contacts aren't comfortable in the start and may burn, be slippery, make your eye feel dry and you might see blurry (because they move)
but once you are used to them, they are very comfortable, and you also don't use them everyday, just in days where you go out (you still need to keep a pair of glasses with you)

you can also use them as an excuse to use light contacts so your eye color look lighter (for the halo)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, John Gotti, nonserviam and 3 others
1593757619530-png.489193

GLASSES SEXY AF JFL@OP

LASIK or death cuz contacs suck

LASIK or death cuz contacs suck
Shitty surgery long term and not everyone can do LASIK, also you get used to contacts the more you wear them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Shitty surgery long term and not everyone can do LASIK, also you get used to contacts the more you wear them
What's the long term problems? My eyes aren't that bad so I definitely wanted to get it done soon

Agreed. Chad in my class was wearing contacts since 14. I started late but its way better than glasses during the day

• +1
Reactions: uglygypsy and inceletto
What's the long term problems? My eyes aren't that bad so I definitely wanted to get it done soon
Everything from dry eye to a blurry vision (basically reversing) and a shitty night vision after a few years
as your eyes change a lot when you age

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
never had to wear glasses thank god

Everything from dry eye to a blurry vision and a shitty night vision after a few years
Thought that was very rare. Maybe I need to research this more but ngl I never read it was that common

"Mah glasses enhance my facial features"

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Glasses pill is legit

People respect you more without glasses

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
ngl i need to get contacts, i look like the most stereotypical nerd
also what colored contacts do you recommend? most of them use old technology that make them uncomfortable for long term wear and damage the eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
ngl i need to get contacts, i look like the most stereotypical nerd
also what colored contacts do you recommend? most of them use old technology that make them uncomfortable for long term wear and damage the eye
I don't wear colored lenses and many times the solution used to clean the contacts can be the problem

contacts will make your eyes dry as f and can damage them long term not to mention costs,. might as well try laser

dont be gettin lasik get prk. Is better den duh udder stuff (unironically)

contacts will make your eyes dry as f and can damage them long term not to mention costs,. might as well try laser
use eyedrops JFL. And lighter eyes equals halo. If it means I go blind so be it, psl increase.

i'm gonna do LASIK a month from now tbh.

I might do prk but I fear having shit night vision. Any lasercels who had surgery what sides did you get?

In think in some cases for non chads glasses can be an improvement. Also If you have shitty orbitals they probably won't hurt. idk what happened to his eye colour in the first picture jfl.
I'm not saying glasses aren't usually a looksmin, but some glasses are fashionable and some people have the same level of attractiveness with glassess.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 8318 and Fahkumram
View attachment 670206View attachment 670208
In think in some cases for non chads glasses can be an improvement. Also If you have shitty orbitals they probably won't hurt. idk what happened to his eye colour in the first picture jfl.
I'm not saying glasses aren't usually a looksmin, but some glasses are fashionable and some people have the same level of attractiveness with glassess.
Harry Potter character halo

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Tbh i can't put contacts on because my orbitals are way too compact so my eyes are small :(
I don't know if what i said makes sense but basically i have small eyes so it's hard af.

Glasses are the biggest failo especially if your lower third is shit. It's even more of a death sentence to those whose sole redeeming quality is the eye area. They might only look good on high tier normies and Chadlites with uninspiring eyes.

I've been on contacts for years now but they are absolute torture. I'm contemplating the lasik gamble, I'm way past 25 and my eyeballs have probably fully matured. I hesitate between prk and femto. I wonder what makes pkr safer since the only difference with lasik is that prk removes the epithelium while lasik puts it back in place. They both use excimer laser to reshape the cornea.

I've also read that the main cause of side effects is a protruding cornea. Doctors check for that but sometimes a small protrusion is deemed as an acceptable risk. If I ever have the slightest hint of that, I'll stick to my contacts.

Last edited:
If you still have glasses, then you are not even trying, all of the betas in memes and movies always have glasses (e.g soy wojak) and this is also how beauty standards are partially set, by movies and shows we see from a young age
if you have glasses, then start going with contacts, and no, glasses don't look good at you, regardless of what you think,

and yes, chad will still look good with glasses, but he will still be less intimidating and less attractive and will look like more of a betabuxx material
if you compare chad w/<insert something here> vs chad without <insert something here> then he will obviously still look good,

take in mind that contacts aren't comfortable in the start and may burn, be slippery, make your eye feel dry and you might see blurry (because they move)
but once you are used to them, they are very comfortable, and you also don't use them everyday, just in days where you go out (you still need to keep a pair of glasses with you)

you can also use them as an excuse to use light contacts so your eye color look lighter (for the halo)
I wear glasses and still get choosing signals stop coping

I wear glasses and still get choosing signals stop coping
Hahahaha "choosing signals" are a huge cope, I think that as well but its all fake

Glasses are a huge turnoff. Easiest and fastest drastic change is getting contacts

• +1
Glasses are the biggest failo especially if your lower third is shit. It's even more of a death sentence to those whose sole redeeming quality is the eye area. They might only look good on high tier normies and Chadlites with uninspiring eyes.

I've been on contacts for years now but they are absolute torture. I'm contemplating the lasik gamble, I'm way past 25 and my eyeballs have probably fully matured. I hesitate between prk and femto. I wonder what makes pkr safer since the only difference with lasik is that prk removes the epithelium while lasik puts it back in place. They both use excimer laser to reshape the cornea.

I've also read that the main cause of side effects is a protruding cornea. Doctors check for that but sometimes a small protrusion is deemed as an acceptable risk. If I ever have the slightest hint of that, I'll stick to my contacts.

prk is "safer" because there's no flap if you get hit you can dislodge the flap and even go blind if you don\t fix it asap. I want get it done but bad night vision would fuck me up pretty bad. Best bet would be to do one eye at a time.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle

we just tryna see jfl

• +1