You are now entering the world of.... AESTHETICS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
u have similar crazy mood swings like my irl friend who has diagnosed bpd :feelskek:
Hahaha bro I'm just letting go of my autism on here from time to time. I do fine irl when talking to friends/girls etc xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Hahaha bro I'm just letting go of my autism on here from time to time. I do fine irl when talking to friends/girls etc xD
he does too. its more complex than that. like hes not autistic and pretty NT, has over 40 slaycount etc.

its more regarding goals, motivation, priorities. he's basically min-maxxing everything, if you know what that means

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
They have the perfect balance of masculinity and femininity, which is what girls love
tbh i don't know why for example wide lips and little nose are attractive for foids when men needs pure dimorphic traits.
are we foids ? do we like masculinity in foids ?
this is somehow fucked up imo but it is what it is
basically min-maxxing
elaborate i'm fearing the meaning tbh

Why i'm not one of them? That would be only thing that i want in this world, maybe besides money but i could get it if i was model tier

• +1

SEXY!

@MammothActuary

There isn't the most important video for us fag... lookmaxxer, you know which, not need to mention. The blackpillest video in existence.

• +1
SfVxYUz

• +1
good reply.
your right theres no proof about the opry thing so as its concerned its not proper evidence.
but what about opry being dumped at his prom, that shows he doesnt do well with women or at least before he became a model

your right about the jordan barret thing but the news post at least shows that normies think hes strange looking.

im pretty sure that most normies at least think these models looks strange, they just look alien compared to your average good looking guys.
it doesnt matter if that alien factor makes them a 9psl women will still see them as wierd and unusual looking

not as many girls as a normie looking 5.5-6psl i bet
Jordan Barret has been with many famous VS models. Stop coping

the more i look at o'pry the more i see just how autistic he looks
i always knew he had an aspie stare but i'm realizingjust how much it ruins him
incel trait number #13: literally looking like you have legit autism (medical diagnosis)

Looksmaxing is not real unless all your bones shift together forward and increases in bone mass together, otherwise people would think something is off

Lefort 3 or death theory

• JFL

• Love it
Simon nessman looks like arcbrah

• +1
why people post this shit? You all want me to kms