You are the prize a.k.a Why you should should looksmax

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

Happy saturday guys, put some work into this.

I think this will help you a lot @fatcelnolonger @blackoutwhitein @TRUE_CEL

Also opinions on my videos @Lifewasted?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
this is your Voice? you sound deeper than i thought

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
this is your Voice? you sound deeper than i thought
Only when speaking english, when I speak slovenian I get kinda diffrent sounding voice

Cope, unless you are +7psl you can't afford to be hypergamous. So basically you shouldn't aim to be price because you will not be treated as one. Didn't watch video btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I am the burden

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
"You are the prize." = forced PUA meme

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Nibba
"You are the prize." = forced PUA meme
I actually have a video on PUA up next
I am the burden
Nah man don't think of it that way
Cope, unless you are +7psl you can't afford to be hypergamous. So basically you shouldn't aim to be price because you will not be treated as one. Didn't watch video btw.
Thats not the vid is about, rewatch the video and you will see. You dont have to be a model to get a girl btw
Brutal blackpill slaying deosent bring hapiness

Last edited:
Didn’t watch, I know I need to lose weight. Lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and SHARK
You accent mogs me tbh
My accent voice is 99% percentile chad level. It gets easier with practice really, I can show you my old video how weird it was

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
My accent voice is 99% percentile chad level. It gets easier with practice really, I can show you my old video how weird it was
How is the English proficiency level in general in your country? For most francophones it's over, because we were taught to pronounce every English word in the French way :feelskek:

How is the English proficiency level in general in your country? For most francophones it's over, because we were taught to pronounce every English word in the French way :feelskek:

Lol well It depends how much you watch youtube some women dont know the basics lol