You are too low T high inhib to get surgeries

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
99,997% of you have not been possessed by the subhuman-rage.

The subhuman-rage is the force which makes yourself burn inside for the looks ascension, when u are into the subhuman rage state you will do anything to get surgeries, treatments, roids, you gonna sell your car to pay for your bimax, you gonna sell your laptop to pay for your liplift, u gonna wageslave 16 hrs a day to get orbital implants, u gonna get unpayable loan to get your hair transplant, u gonna risk your heart health without worrying, you are not scared of any pain, you dont care abour your closest niggas opinion, everyday u are not booking a surgery/treatment is a wasted day for u, all your dopamine comes from fixing each of your failos.

And what happen when u dont possess the subhuman rage?

"Im 5 PSL" "I'ma be 6 PSL when i get lean" "its just 8mm, not worth" "Im high tier now.with muh gymcel body" "i wont get fillers cuz they last only 3 months" "muh muh muh eppley" "muh 3rd world" "i cant save 3k dollars" "muh base" "muh height" "muh IPD" "muh no one performs lefort"

INJECT T FAGOTS

• +1
Reactions: Shekelcel, OCDMaxxing and stuckneworleans
I agree with most, but getting LEFORT 3 when not deformed is not feasible. No same surgeon will ever do that and the mental scarring will be probably insane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I agree with most, but getting LEFORT 3 when not deformed is not feasible. No same surgeon will ever do that and the mental scarring will be probably insane.

No one needs lefort 3, u can fix the upper part with implants.

nah i am just too young for a surgery rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702