You autistic retards need to stop going around and spilling the blackpill

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
Why the fuck would you feel the need to go around and say: " Hey bro, come join this forum called looksmaxx.me so that you can mog the shit out of me in the future"

=> What are you gonna even gain from it retards???. The competition is already harsh out there. Why would you even make it harder for yourself to compete with others when they can gain some insights from this forum to brutalize you when they ascend?

=> Think of the blackpill as God's will. It came into your life for a reason. There are only selected people who can have access to heaven's ascension. And not just anybody can be on heaven. God wants only you and you alone to be in his paradise.

=> Going around to mainstream the blackpill is extremely risky so just fucking stop.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Patient A, Chadelite and 65 others
I dont have friends. So i cant share this .me to anyone

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5746 and 14 others
facts we should lock this forum asap

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9753, turkproducer and 25 others
Tbh I only think 1% of guys have the mental discipline to truly looksmax anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5746 and 18 others
The terms sometimes slip out of my mouth but they are not explicit , i think if i tell about the blackpill to the normies they'd think im retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753, Deleted member 5746, joeveniro and 3 others
keep coping i mog you in that
Fr fr??
621.png

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9753, Deleted member 5746, BigBoy and 3 others
@SPFromNY914 i see this nigga on every yt comment ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Looks234, Kingston and 1 other person
I dont have friends. So i cant share this .me to anyone
I have friends but I wouldn't share it with them anyway because I'm extremely competitive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gestapo, Chadelite, Clark69 and 14 others
I have friends but I wouldn't share it with them anyway because I'm extremely competitive.
Pretty sure they wouldn't even believe you, my friends are bluepilled af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9753, Deleted member 8765, Lolcel and 7 others
I too have 'friends', but i would say that they are people I hang out with, but not people that are like brothers to me. Only had 1 of those, but i lost him due to the blackpill. Friends are everything in life. I advice you to appreciate every moment with them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9753, Deleted member 9344, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others
I talk about it with myself

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
High iq post

tbh I have been doing all looksmax before joining (weight loss, supplementmaxxing, exercising)
there no good tips here expect surgeries (which can fuck you up in some cases or not change you)
only thing I did while being here is putting on braces but its something I planned before
also weight loss is the only legit thing that made me a huge difference but majority of people my age aren't fat and skinny asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Deleted member 9699
Man I don’t share this site
I enjoy being one of the moggers in my town

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 9048
I would talk to friends about the blackpill but I will never utter the name of this forum. Never ever ever.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 4797 and Stevensmithgerard
Same, all of my friends and family members are all bluepilled, i’ve never told them about the forum or the blackpill, not only because of competition but also because they would not understand and would think i was crazy jfl. you can’t blackpill someone, they have to discover it themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 8765, BigBoy and 4 others
Same, all of my friends and family members are all bluepilled, i’ve never told them about the forum or the blackpill, not only because of competition but also because they would not understand and would think i was crazy jfl. you can’t blackpill someone, they have to discover it themselves
i mean if one of your (good) friends is really struggling, e.g they're obese or dgaf about their looks id consider blackpilling them on the importance of looks

ur a pretty shit person if you wouldnt tbh

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 4797, alex569 and 2 others
i mean if one of your (good) friends is really struggling, e.g they're obese or dgaf about their looks id consider blackpilling them on the importance of looks

ur a pretty shit person if you wouldnt tbh

true, that’s an exception ofc, but if they’re average and in relatively good form, i wouldn’t bother telling them. They wouldn’t care, and would probably spew some shit about muh looks are superficial personality counts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Stevensmithgerard and Copeful
I remember one time when my friend discovered mewing and oral posture because of FUCKING brett maverick and told everyone. My entire friend group got crisp ass jawlines in a matter of seconds, thankfully they all forgot about it in a week

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, 5'8manlet, GreenHat500 and 4 others
OP if you keep writing in such gay light shades, so that my attention is easily directed towards your equally gay video ad,

I won't be able to fully let your ideas penetrate and sink properly into me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, manletofpeace81 and Hightwolf
Tbh if I like someone I will try to subtly guide them and if I hate an ugly foid I will subtly blackpill her because foids are way worse at handling being ugly than guys tbh.

Also OP
OP if you keep writing in such gay light shades, so that my attention is easily directed towards your equally gay video ad,

I won't be able to fully let your ideas penetrate and sink properly into me.
Penetrate this guy properly next time

Why the fuck would you feel the need to go around and say: " Hey bro, come join this forum called looksmaxx.me so that you can mog the shit out of me in the future"

=> What are you gonna even gain from it retards???. The competition is already harsh out there. Why would you even make it harder for yourself to compete with others when they can gain some insights from this forum to brutalize you when they ascend?

=> Think of the blackpill as God's will. It came into your life for a reason. There are only selected people who can have access to heaven's ascension. And not just anybody can be on heaven. God wants only you and you alone to be in his paradise.

=> Going around to mainstream the blackpill is extremely risky so just fucking stop.
I will make sure the blackpill spreads like the Covid-19. Thank you, sir.

Think as you like but behave like others. Stop trying to convert people the blackpill is not religion.

No, you shouldn't see this site as a gold mine, it's a curse that imprisons anyone who finds it by making them so addicted that they don't want to leave. So, if you're successful and productive, just tell your enemies about this site, especially if you know they easily get addicted to things, and you'll put the curse on them and they will be so addicted that you'll looksmax before them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
I never tried to blackpill random people but I've tried to blackpill my 2-3 best friends. One guy have great bones he can ascend to a chad level if he gymcell and do softmaxxes. Other two are too skinny normies. But guess what? None of these people took me serious. They said " you're crazy if you think it's all about looks" and they chose to drink and ldar. Not everyone can be blackpilled.

you don't choose blackpill. Blackpill will choose you

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, alex569, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
Absolutely agree

Dude. Not even 3% of the total .me users have really looksmaxed to a noticeable point. Mostly use this site as an addiction. Most people here are just lazy as most normies are. The Looksmax principle is almost the same as MoneyMaxx. You have to go through what mostly hurts you (get off your comfort zone and focus on something that can really makes you a big amount of money). The same applies to surgeries, you need both Money and Courage to make it and it's even hard when you have a giga bluepilled family that's totally against plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, magnificentcel, Chico Chicowski and 1 other person
A possible counterargument is that increased demand drives innovation. The more people that want to modify their bone structure, the more money and talent will be invested into researching new methods for ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and leprechauncel
you're shooting yourself in the foot

It's the human desire to spread the truth man.

It gives dopamine to enlighten other people.

But yes, it's a competition, not a fucking charity, count me in on this mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Same here.
The few times I hinted at blackpill stuff, or a small thing I do to looksmax. I got responses of irritation or called/mocked/joked being gay.

It's more enjoyable talking blue pulled stuff. Having a more fun time, that way. At social gatherings.
Plus it's better for me, if other dudes look less than they could.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 9488
What is that like? Is this where you get most your motivation? If no longer care and have just cruisy maxed. Soft max and what not but really have no stick in the game. Already felt like I lost so why try

• So Sad
Reactions: Kingkellz
What is that like? Is this where you get most your motivation? If no longer care and have just cruisy maxed. Soft max and what not but really have no stick in the game. Already felt like I lost so why try
Having the knowledge and ability that I can mog some of my friends certainly does motivate me.
Especially since we essentially have similar goals in mind but they're wasting time and taking it easy or prioritizing the wrong things while I focus on what truly matters (imo of course).

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Chadelite, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
I don't think most guys care all that much about looking good otherwise they would try a lot harder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Dn rd tbh it's all pointless until this site is made private