You can be a chad without having a forward grown mandible

M

MentalistKebab

Kraken
I used to thought bimax was necessary for me since my side profile (only mandible) looked like this photo
Screenshot 20200626 045255 TikTok

But it turns out I was wrong.
Screenshot 20200626 045522 TikTok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 6785
front > 3/4 >> side

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Schönling, Zercic and 6 others
i dont think so

Chad always has a well projected chin. A recessed chin looks wimpy and childlike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, audreyen, 000 and 2 others
yah it depends on ur face fat level tho. cuz my mandibular forward growth is way better then his. however, my face fat makes me not chad

also the way my skin folds makes me have jowels btw

His mandible is forward grown, he’s not recessed or anything.

That angle makes people look more downward grown.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, HighIQcel, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
That's not chad, but still top tier normie...

Chad is the best of best, he is awarded all the pussy in the world. When women look at him there pussy instantly gets wet and they want to marry him or go on a date with him that night.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon

Chad is the best of best, he is awarded all the pussy in the world. When women look at him there pussy instantly gets wet and they want to marry him or go on a date with him that night.
You should see these guy's comments on TikTok. He is a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and MentalistKebab
[/QUOTE]

Shut the fuck up greycell

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Schönling, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
My side and 3/4 profile are human but my front profile is subhuman. I am trucel. Front profile = everything. Just look at lord meeks.

Attachments

• side and front.png
    side and front.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 197
  • Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab
At this angle, everyone has a lower third like this, stop coping.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
What do you mean? His forward growth is above average with perfect chin projection
I dont know men, .me convinced me this is the ideal side profile
Screenshot 20200626 130843 Chrome

Teracope considering his comments/likes
My side and 3/4 profile are human but my front profile is subhuman. I am trucel. Front profile = everything. Just look at lord meeks.
Yeah Meeks side profile is another mystery too

Chin, jaw width and ramus matters more from the front.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
His mandible is forward grown, he’s not recessed or anything.

That angle makes people look more downward grown.
No it doesnt at all. Taking a pic from below makes you look more forward grown, try it

Last edited:
  • +1
A defined and tall ramus will make your jaw look more angular and square from the front
yeah but it's way more important from the side, different gonion positions suit different people from the front but everyone suits a long ramus from the side

DOljTkN.png
RZMWrwe.png

yeah but it's way more important from the side, different gonion positions suit different people from the front but everyone suits a long ramus from the side

DOljTkN.png
RZMWrwe.png
The point of my original post was that ramus is more important than mandible projection when it comes to how your lower third looks from the front but whatever. The reason some people don't suit a tall ramus from the front is because they don't have the chin height to go along with it. Same goes for your profile, a tall ramus won't suit you if you don't have the chin height. The barrett morph you showed proves my point. He looks like he has bruxism

• +1
The point of my original post was that ramus is more important than mandible projection when it comes to how your lower third looks from the front but whatever. The reason some people don't suit a tall ramus from the front is because they don't have the chin height to go along with it. Same goes for your profile, a tall ramus won't suit you if you don't have the chin height. The barrett morph you showed proves my point. He looks like he has bruxism
my bad, misinterpreted your first post then. disagree about the barrett morph though, either way i need implants cos ramus 404

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol