you can have good features on paper, but if you look aspie/have aspie pheno its OVER [examples]

"very little" it looks like about 1 cm 1cm is very impactfull you mong.

"yea you do" jfl i dont need some autistic fag to tell me that what ive seen in my body and how it changed isnt real either believe me or dont idgaf.

"leaves behind scars" scars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mosquito mouth

"no one will ever get one " people have done all 3. the reason I said unconfirmed for stretching is cuz only 3 people on here have done it and no images of it working.
You need to go to an optomologist son, you are seeing things that arent there. I will keep you in my prayers and hope for a recovery.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You need to go to an optomologist son, you are seeing things that arent there. I will keep you in my prayers and hope for a recovery.
Tenor

clearly you are fucking insane muuuh you are hallucinating bro just trust me dude its not real .

• JFL
your incel glasses do not have enough power I suggest a new pair
Tenor

"bro please just think you are hallucinating i cant cope that someone else is ascending their face broooooo please.

"

"bro your mouth is the same bro the tape is lying bro the camera is lying bro"

"BRO YOUR MOUTH DID NOT GET WIDER YOUR FACE GOT NARROWED AND THE WORLD GOT SMALLER BRO"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, BigBoy, LordNorwood and 1 other person
View attachment 187895

"bro please just think you are hallucinating i cant cope that someone else is ascending their face broooooo please.

"

"bro your mouth is the same bro the tape is lying bro the camera is lying bro"

"BRO YOUR MOUTH DID NOT GET WIDER YOUR FACE GOT NARROWED AND THE WORLD GOT SMALLER BRO"
Is cope bc Ive researched this you twat. Aside from a lip lif and fillers theres nothing you can do. Ypur results are placebo.

This guy in particular has lifefuel bc he just needs fillers. I agree lip widening surgery would be beneficial to him too even if it left scars.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Is cope bc Ive researched this you twat. Aside from a lip lif and fillers theres nothing you can do. Ypur results are placebo.

This guy in particular has lifefuel bc he just needs fillers. I agree lip widening surgery would be beneficial to him too even if it left scars.
your research led to an end of make a belief.
any other thing is that ive placebod myself into a wider mouth/. because there is litearlly no way its not wider. and if you say that again then you ARE RETARDED

fillers dont widen

your research led to an end of make a belief.
any other thing is that ive placebod myself into a wider mouth/. because there is litearlly no way its not wider. and if you say that again then you ARE RETARDED

fillers dont widen
Numerous other ppl who have done research on this came to the same conclusion.

His lips arent plump enough, thats his failo

Numerous other ppl who have done research on this came to the same conclusion.

His lips arent plump enough, thats his failo
my results say otherwise but either way I dont expect you to believe me.

could be.

Yea you do

-no one will ever ge one

-gives VERY little change

-leaves behind scars
Palate expansion, that makes the biggest change to mouth area, im getting it in a year and a bit (SARME)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
You mean harmony?

Aspie stare doesn’t exist. You either look good or you don’t.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Bottom Has higher smv

second guy's ratios are off. you need to have a good 1:3 proportion. his eggplant pheno doesn't help either

Palate expansion, that makes the biggest change to mouth area, im getting it in a year and a bit (SARME)
My ass you are, I asked for a palate expander twice and my kike dentist didnt give me.

My ass you are, I asked for a palate expander twice and my kike dentist didnt give me.
im going to a surgeon to get SARPE, and this surgeon seems at least redpilled (he offers jaw and cheekbones implants too). I can justify it because only 5-6 teeth show when i smile and I have overbite too.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
im going to a surgeon to get SARPE, and this surgeon seems at least redpilled (he offers jaw and cheekbones implants too). I can justify it because only 5-6 teeth show when i smile and I have overbite too.
Seems legit. My dentist said I had the norm 8 so he rlly fucked me over.

Seems legit. My dentist said I had the norm 8 so he rlly fucked me over.
If you look around im sure you could find a redpilled ortho or maxfac

Its not ideal, but its not horrible. I didnt know my lips were small until i came on this site.
For me personally narrow palate and overbite is now my biggest failo, then skin quality and the facial bloat i stil have left. Its so weird too and makes no sense that I would have a forward grown maxilla but a narrow palate, makes zero fucking sense, just none at all.

For me personally narrow palate and overbite is now my biggest failo, then skin quality and the facial bloat i stil have left. Its so weird too and makes no sense that I would have a forward grown maxilla but a narrow palate, makes zero fucking sense, just none at all.
Perhaps you dont have a forward grown maxilla

palate expansion is the most legit procedure next to double jaw.

I dont think so, <8 teeth is an indication of poor maxilla development.
bwz94lb6apw21.png

Not always man, Barret has a technically narrow palate but hyper ante face. Im telling you mate I know what my side profile looks and mine is forward grown.

bwz94lb6apw21.png

Not always man, Barret has a technically narrow palate but hyper ante face. Im telling you mate I know what my side profile looks and mine is forward grown.
Send a picture of your side profile

• +1